• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Oh. Damn. I'm moving back to TX in that timeframe so I dont think I'll be able to go.

I know I'm going to APEX tho, if that's happening again. So hype for that.
;~; Unlikely that I will be at Apex this time, will prob see you at another event, though.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Inb4 nintendo takes note of all the legit balance complaints and proceeds to nerf Marth and Falco further into the ground

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
That's an omake of fullmetal alchemy brotherhood. They're actually saying the lyrics of a song.

ETA: It's actually a folk tale, but here's the song I was talking about.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
smash 4 looks kind of boring. everyone only picking FD variants don't help much I must admit. and the blast zones, good lord the blast zones

oh well, at least an official gamecube adapter exists. can't wait for someone to get into the wii menu on the wii u, so I can just play project m on my HD monitor without messing with classic controllers

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
No footage this time, but I'm getting steadily better.
I'm able to block things much more consistently(not to what I want to get it to yet)
It feels good to be able to level Frank up (to level 3) far more consistently, and Ammy Air QCF H is lovely.
This time I'm having Nova as my point and I need a way to get in because I can't spam crap forever.

I also learned that Nova's Rocket Punch assist can let Frank Snap and level up twice, but I haven't been able to do this in a proper match.... yet.

All in due time, I'll be able to do fancy things with my team.

Did 10 online matches today (Same Rank and region). Won 6 out of 10 of them, which is better than before.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
There's a Latina lady who operates the cash receipts toll booth on the way to my school, and she's damn beautiful. Going through that booth and us greeting / flirting with each other is the highlight of my mornings.

So I guess she's my waifu. Forbidden waifu though because she's married. ;(
what the **** are you talking about, im not married

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Melee
Brawl
PM
SSB4

But for some reason Smash Flash 2 doesn't have a dedicated section. Oh right, they have an entire forum for themselves for some reason.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
And you're probably going to play it anyway.
Hypocrite.
m8 do you think I am made of money

why do you think I still use the same copy of brawl that I owned day 1 from 2008, a copy that's so scratched up all it can do is tell the wii that it is, in fact, a copy of brawl, and will crash if I do anything else

thank god all the files that matter for playing PM are on the SD card lmao

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Is that because you're interested in their PM, or wish they streamed PM over Smash 4?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

i just like the TX guys in general, oracle constructables bec infinity, whoever. i like the entire clan.

D

Deleted member

<3 Umbreon thank you

are you suggesting that TLOC should stream when we just play nonstop smash at our smash house? (We have a smash house where bwett/utdzac/sethlon/denti/oracle live, and I'm 5 minutes away so I'm also always there)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Lunchables we can't do that, we'd destroy other regions (for stream views/popularity). How's a place like MDVA gonna compete: put 6 Diddy's under 1 roof and see what happens? I'm not prepared to subject the children of America to that

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I can't wait to move to Dallas!

No one is prepared for my.... Gekkouga.

D

Deleted member

TX plays:
Roy, TL, GnW, Rob, Ness

MDVA:
Diddy x6

NY/NJ:
Some Mewtwos, lame characters like mario/diddy/lucas

SoCal:
Snake, falco, fox, metaknight, a few kind of cool characters (lucario) but mostly typical

ok you guys are cool

Top Bottom