• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
anyone know any good deinterlacing settings for vegas, particularly for stuff recorded via el gato?

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
God damn it Hajime No Ippo was only 25 episodes, season 2 when?
You wot m8
The original run of Hajime no Ippo is 76 episodes
Then you have the second season that's 26 episodes
Then the new series that's what I assume you watched

Also that's the slowest infinite I've ever seen, what the hell

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Smash 4 confirmed quickest patch/banned character

ALSO HAJIME NO TAKAMURA TALKS (Takamura best character in any manga/anime. If you hadn't heard or disagree, die)

The manga is pretty cool... sorta. I'm 100% current and I can't entirely say good things about some of Ippo's fights past where the Anime has left off.

Edit #565

That ZSS infinite is kind of a carryover from Brawl. Anyone remember the ZSS infinite on ROB? This is basically the same thing, except possibly 1000% better if you can get it to work on a majority/all the cast. THERE IS TESTING TO BE DONE, FOR GREAT SCIENCE!

Last edited:

1FD

Smash Ace
pumpkins and zucchini make good muffins. tomatoes are in like every savory dish known to man. what kind of tomatoes are they? cherry, grape, romaine, Juliet,?
I actually have a mix from the 7 plants from my garden. Some yellow, orange, huge and cherry, etc. haha
I was thinking of making a tomato squash soup but pumpkin instead of squash.
Muffins out of zucchini?
EXPLAIN THIS MADNESS!!!

Anyone read any of these and are they good?

- Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou
- Vagabond
- Berserk
- Monster

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Smash 4 confirmed quickest patch/banned character

ALSO HAJIME NO TAKAMURA TALKS (Takamura best character in any manga/anime. If you hadn't heard or disagree, die)

The manga is pretty cool... sorta. I'm 100% current and I can't entirely say good things about some of Ippo's fights past where the Anime has left off.

Edit #565

That ZSS infinite is kind of a carryover from Brawl. Anyone remember the ZSS infinite on ROB? This is basically the same thing, except possibly 1000% better if you can get it to work on a majority/all the cast. THERE IS TESTING TO BE DONE, FOR GREAT SCIENCE!
How did that infinite on Rob turned out in the long run anyway? Just curious cause I've never knew about it till now?

EDIT: That infinite is apparently only doable with the use of custom special moves. http://nintendoenthusiast.com/news/zero-suit-samus-footstool-infinite-found-smash-bros-3ds/

https://twitter.com/TheRapture_/status/511533191673675776

Last edited:

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Sorry true ganondorf fan-base, but it seems that you wont be using his sword anymore (its still dumb, just a weaker warlock punch)

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
Sorry true ganondorf fan-base, but it seems that you wont be using his sword anymore (its still dumb, just a weaker warlock punch)
Because of ZSS' infinite using her custom moves?

Don't think custom moves are gonna get banned across the board due to just one infinite, they'll just ban the infinite.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
It'd be nice if Nintendo would just patch that one custom move instead, maybe >.> Although I'm not sure which move it is that makes it possible, its either the blaster forcing a get up or the dair/down-b letting her touch the ground super fast.

I'm just frustrated that in this day and age, with the ability to patch and balance live games that we have, the competitive community will probably still just get **** on and pushed aside. The only balance patches we will get will be to nerf Ike/Bowser f-smashes because they win to many free for alls.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Right now we don't even know if custom moves are going to be apart of the competitive community.

With stuff like this on the rise, it's not going to be looking good.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Duck Hunt is going to dominate Smash 4's metagame, I'm calling it.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Robin is gonna be the new Wario for when it comes to BS :(. I'll still play Robin along with Falco and Lucina IDGAF.

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
There's a Latina lady who operates the cash receipts toll booth on the way to my school, and she's damn beautiful. Going through that booth and us greeting / flirting with each other is the highlight of my mornings.

So I guess she's my waifu. Forbidden waifu though because she's married. ;(

Last edited:

Yashichi

Smash Journeyman
There's a Latina lady who operates the cash receipts toll booth on the way to my school, and she's damn beautiful. Going through that booth and us greeting / flirting with each other is the highlight of my mornings.

So I guess she's my waifu. Forbidden waifu though because she's married. ;(
3dpd step it up

Top Bottom