• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Exodo

Smash Ace
Rumor has it that Bowser is going to be smaller in 3.5.
Fake!!
Truth is that the rumors say he will be 1/4 faster than he is now
Another truth from the rumor is that my source was a talking bird that came too me on a dream, he also confirmed Pichu Bros..

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
There are those people who are just constantly judging. There is a kid in chemistry that hasn't once said something where he isn't mocking or being superior to someone else. Are you really that boring of a person or can you just not express yourself to people you don't really know?

I cri ever time. My Wii doesn't spin disks at all; I'm just going to wait for the Wii U GC controller adapter and hope that it works in Wii emulation mode.

You can always creep on your friends and use their Wii under the false pretext that you actually wanted to hang out with them.
What? Just USB load man
No
No No No
I don't support this
PMDT no
I've been playing Bowser a bit in normal Melee; he feels great when he's not enormous in PM. I was lookin at him against to Falco in Melee though and he does look a little funny being only a little bit bigger than'em (but that's mostly Falco just being surprisingly taller than Fox and others)

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I cant believe the leak was 100% real
How can you say that Chrom doesn't have anything unique enough to be a new character, and then ****ing put roster fillers of Lucina and Dr. Mario and Dark Pit in the game.
I didn't even want Chrom in the game but seriously wth.

I dont even see a difference between Dark Pit and Pit, although I haven't seen knockbacks and such.

duck hunt looks so rad though.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Game & Watch looks so fun and fast in Smash 4. It's too bad I'm never gonna get to play that game :(

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I think the most exciting part is his hurtbox now, tbh

just imagine: actually being able to use your shield for longer than a quarter of a second. what a beautiful thing

Kati

Smash Lord
vbrawl falco moveset for slippy.. that's an awesome idea.

tonight was the first smash meet of the semester. We had at least 36 ppl which was a big deal. My friend left my best tv in the hallway though so I'll have to rescue it tomorrow while everyone attends their classes x_x

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
always

(feel free to send me clips until i tell you to stop)

(fufufufu)

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
AKA I never have to use FLUDD again ty based Sakurai

which is sad that I think this way because Sunshine is my favorite 3D Mario, and that's much in part to FLUDD
but it's halfassed in Smash so I would rather not have it at all, ideally you would just fully embrace FLUDD and give it nozzles
like, at least have nozzles as his special customizations for Down B pls

Last edited:

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
That shield damage is par for the course in higher difficulties. I remember specific SSE enemies breaking shields on intense because of the already high base damage/Shield Damage.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I cant believe the leak was 100% real
How can you say that Chrom doesn't have anything unique enough to be a new character, and then ****ing put roster fillers of Lucina and Dr. Mario and Dark Pit in the game.
I didn't even want Chrom in the game but seriously wth.

I dont even see a difference between Dark Pit and Pit, although I haven't seen knockbacks and such.

duck hunt looks so rad though.
Whoever they don't use PM can (with trophy)

Any computer I use gets filled to the brink on HD space with unorganized video producing/capturing footage

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I was sold on the roster the moment they confirmed Robin.

Anything past that didn't really affect me negatively.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Wut bout DA doctuh
Better choices could be had; optimally should of been an alt costume, but I'm willing to bet this was another "lucky entry" because of the easily clone-able status.

He has Melee Dr Mario's moveset from what I've been told. That already makes him a more likely choice for me than regular Mario though. His costume is cooler too.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
IDK man I'm excited for Robin and Lucina as well and despite this list it's a damn solid roster unless you play Ice Climbers, Wolf and Lucas then you gonna be mad salt as well as Ganondorf still being slow like brawl and Dr.Mario being in.

Also Falco back again praise bird jesus hope he's top tier again and they fixed some of his issues from SSBB.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I was sold on the roster the moment they confirmed Robin.
Anything past that didn't really affect me negatively.
Nor should it.
Complaining about little things is a stereotype that needs to stop being enforced, it makes the rest of the community that is silent about what they dislike look bad.

Last edited:
Top Bottom