• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Lizalfos

Smash Master
You can't stop it. Its power grows. Fear for your precious social thread. Fear for your precious sanity. :3c

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I want to say that so far watching zero stream the demo has been disappointing

but that would imply I had hope to begin with (for the game competitively).
I'm still going to play the **** out of it.

Bleck

Smash Master
every time I see a sentence about Smash 4 that features the word 'competitive' I want to throw up

Bazkip

Smash Master
Yeah Smash 4 is probably something I'm gonna play with my friends who aren't competitive.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Got a new keyboard and it's pretty sexy :p. Come check it out: twitch.tv/Hylian88

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
@ metroid1117 metroid1117 , do you in fact get all the ladies?
I once had the pleasure of having metroid as my wingman at a bar in St. Louis. I scored 37 chicks that night. I can't imagine what would have happened if it had been the other way around. He may have scored... 1117 women.

Last edited:

Exodo

Smash Ace
Quoted directly from the Project M Home Page:
"We're going to take a break from blogposts until afterward, so we'll see you next week here on our news section.

See you then!
-The Project M Dev Team" - 13/8/14

where ma blogpost updates T.T i need moar information!! or maybe a release date cuz them all star and debug mode most be played!! and dem alts tho!!!

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
PM is probably taking a longer break because of the massive Smash 4 ****storms brewing everywhere. Give them some time mayne

Exodo

Smash Ace
yeah :l school is **** !!! atleast we are getting them alts weekly!! loving the Black Mewtwo and Swaggychu

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
I should be in the credits, just a vid of ganondorf, taunting; it'd make the vid better

Top Bottom