• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Well I'm finally back home in my city of Omaha now once I get to my place I need to call a few people and catch up with videos, leaks and such on the interwebs.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Someone, help meeee
So I'm watching toyko ghoul, and I kinda like it. I'd like to read the manga, but I don't know where I should start. Just finished off ep.12, so I'm wondering what chapter would that be?

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
google tells me that there are a lot of differences between the anime and the manga and that you should just start from chapter one

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
man it's always smash 4 bringing in loads of ddosing, never any of the other games

i can't wait till people stop hyping over the game's release

there's more hype for the release than there probably ever will be for a national tournament, if smash 4 even gets one

hotdogturtle

Smash Master

I won a copy of Paper Mario: Sticker Star! :D

also follow me on twitter for smash and moe
Why didn't you tell us about this contest? I wanted a free copy of that game.

Scumbag toaster hiding the contests so he has a better chance of winning.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Someone, help meeee
So I'm watching toyko ghoul, and I kinda like it. I'd like to read the manga, but I don't know where I should start. Just finished off ep.12, so I'm wondering what chapter would that be?
Start from the beginning, the anime leaves out quite a bit. Like they always seem to do because they have to pack so much into one episode.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
you would have to pay me to get a copy of sticker star

and I want a one-time big payment, you can't make me play it long enough to justify per-hour

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
quarter million dollars an hour paid as a lump sum when you quit

you can't come back after quitting

how long do you play

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Smash 4 is sure gonna take off.. with everyone having to bring ~$400 worth of equipment; but then again how much in relativity where the Cube and Wii with their respective smash game in their times?

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Can you tech with Z in PM but not in Melee? I think I'm use to in PM sometimes using Z for apparently Ledge techs for some reason, maybe because it doesn't put you in AD

Last edited:

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy
I think I found a new way to waveland onto the stage. If you input a jump while you're grabbing the ledge, and time your waveland right then you'll perform a waveland on stage, like I said. It has its pros and cons, but what do you guys think?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Not new, just called a ledgejump waveland. Bowsers have been doing it since the 2.0 days.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I think I found a new way to waveland onto the stage. If you input a jump while you're grabbing the ledge, and time your waveland right then you'll perform a waveland on stage, like I said. It has its pros and cons, but what do you guys think?
I think that Barbie scrub posted about this before. Like strongbad said, it's still hella old.

Last edited:
Top Bottom