• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

ArtehFX

Smash Apprentice
Warning Received
guys I love pm please accept me

hype

HYPE

HYYYYYPE

AM I HYPE ENOUGH

...hype

Last edited by a moderator:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
@ Rᴏb Rᴏb programming is always a valuable skill to have. It'll only open up more options for you to have this skill. :p
Agreed, and on a side note, knowing how to do this sort of thing is helpful too:

If you have the opportunity to learn engineering or any other "heavy metal" field,(catch-all term use for this stuff)
do so.
Being legitimately able to do big things with metal and other stuff is a skill without a price tag.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Agreed, and on a side note, knowing how to do this sort of thing is helpful too:

If you have the opportunity to learn engineering or any other "heavy metal" field,(catch-all term use for this stuff)
do so.
Being legitimately able to do big things with metal and other stuff is a skill without a price tag.
Also it will help you escape terrorists if you ever get thrown in a cave with a box of scraps.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Time to enter a tournament just in PM even though I've been playing Melee most of the month lol. Also it seems to be storming out..

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
small dogs are weird

german shepherd master race
I hate big dogs because they always salivate everywhere, or at least have a **** ton in their mouth so that if you touch their mouth, you get slobber on your hand.

Last edited:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
It's storming in northern I'll? We got nothing down here in champaign

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
On the road back home from the dirty south of Mississippi and will be back home in a few hours.

Top Bottom