• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
We can't talk about bees though.
What about the birds?
Almost only counts in horseshoe and hand grenades, buddy.
Well, I probably wasn't gonna get anywhere, but nonetheless I never found out as I was going back to my friend's house with my friends.

One wanted to go home from the second he went, when he was the one who suggested we go to this party in the first place, and the other one was cool up until he was the reason my friend wanted to leave, on account of not feeling well/tired..
I guess its not their fault, they said I could go without them, but me being so nice, I decided to put brows before hoes.
Plus the girl I was hitting on had a boyfriend who she just got and waiting to give herself to, but whatever man, if she's at a party where there's booze and the prime entertainment is a dude without a shirt, you can't help but feel like she must be needing some more excitement in her life.

Last edited:

Wolf_

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

Wolf_

Smash Journeyman
Hold up, has anyone thought about Ganondorf wearing Zant's clothes as an alternate costume? You know, minus the headgear and frilly things on the sleeves

EDIT:

Speaking of which:

Holy crap I don't remember Ganondorf being that big

Last edited:

Wolf_

Smash Journeyman
Link is a lot shorter than he looks, around 5' 4", so Ganon just seems that much bigger.
But even if Link is that short, it looks like Ganondorf is over twice his height, so wouldn't that make him like 10 feet tall? :dizzy:

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
But even if Link is that short, it looks like Ganondorf is over twice his height, so wouldn't that make him like 10 feet tall? :dizzy:
Ganondorf is over 9 feet tall, so your not far off.

Each of those line segments is around 3 feet, and he crosses 3 of them.

In Smash Brothers the height difference is much more negligible, so it's easy to forget.

Which also goes to show that Ridley could similarly be fit into the game if Sakurai wanted to do it.

Last edited:

Wolf_

Smash Journeyman
Ganondorf is over 9 feet tall, so your not far off.

Each of those line segments is around 3 feet, and he crosses 3 of them.

In Smash Brothers the height difference is much more negligible, so it's easy to forget.

Which also goes to show that Ridley could similarly be fit into the game if Sakurai wanted to do it.
Holy son of an ass that's ridiculous, he's a beast

So wait what does that make Link then? Like 5"7? I always pictured him around 5"10 at least

Vashimus

Smash Master
In Ocarina of Time, adult Link's around 5' 4" going by the diving tank markings in the observatory. TP Link seems a few inches taller, but not by much.

Last edited:

Wolf_

Smash Journeyman
In Ocarina of Time, adult Link's around 5' 4" going by the diving tank markings in the observatory. TP Link seems a few inches taller, but not by much.
Damn that's short haha, for TP Link I'll guess around 5"7

Wait though, the when OOT Link shows up in TP as the skeleton guy, he's a lot taller though, so wtf he got a ridiculous growth spurt at 19 year old or something?

Kati

Smash Lord
Well TP Ganon is post-beast mode from oot right? I always figured that his transformation back wasn't so perfect hence the completely different face/dat nose.

It works if one ignores the final glimpse of Ganon in oot as he curses descendents and what not.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
that was one of the first things I remember you could do as an easter egg since like 2.0 or 2.1

k9 pls

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Damnit Filthy Casual. Making comp players feel all bad.

Must've been the best Wolf play I've seen in a long time.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
THAT 5-0 DAMNNN

Also rip @DMG , have fun with SS tomorrow Kappa

edit nvm it happened already?

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Can someone please explain to me why Oracle didn't make it to bracket?

EDIT: And how Westballz didn't get 1st seed in Melee?

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Obviously gannon is slowly coming closer to becoming demise. That why he is getting bigger.
Zelda timeline is so janky.

Last edited:
Top Bottom