• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Turazrok

Smash Master
I know my Steam name is ABBBBBK ( , But I don't remember the number of Bs I put.. LOL.

you can send me your in private if you want. I'm pretty decent at Dota, but I don't have friend to play with.. :(
There's a dota thread in the light house with some pretty okay people. :)

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I know my Steam name is ABBBBBK ( , But I don't remember the number of Bs I put.. LOL.

you can send me your in private if you want. I'm pretty decent at Dota, but I don't have friend to play with.. :(
My steam name is hinichii
This out to you, and all the potienal dota2 homies.
There's a dota thread in the light house with some pretty okay people. :)
Yay
Scouting...

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
I used to play Dota but I gave up when I realized that people in pub games sucked so much. So relatively quickly.

GrosMinou

Turbo Scrub
I used to play Dota but I gave up when I realized that people in pub games sucked so much. So relatively quickly.
With the new ranking system, I feel like its a bit better, players try harder, at least.

EDIT': plus, if you climb high enough, you get good opponents and the game becomes way better!

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Ya
And they kinda remove Russians. Now, if only they did something with those Spanish only speakers :v

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
With the new ranking system, I feel like its a bit better, players try harder, at least.

EDIT': plus, if you climb high enough, you get good opponents and the game becomes way better!
At this point, I guess I don't have the commitment to learn everything to get there myself. Maybe someday when I'm bored from Smash (LOL). For now, I'll settle with watching my brother and cousin play from time to time.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Look for it in one of keitaro's hack packs (on youtube)
It's like, there is no love between us

Just out of curiousity, what's your ranked rating? and what is considered an average rating?
For the PT or the solo one? My PT one got ****ted on, once I stopped caring and started playing w/o a capable squad aka my regular everyday friends. Something a few off of 3k or something. I don't do solo because I can't trust randoms to play their role, let alone become the captain.

I think avg is like 3k and really good would be 4k+

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Love? I dont love anyone, I hate everyone equally (im just busy right now so I cant make any brstms)
except me right, you said so on my stream the other day, you said you worshipped me

shoutouts to Spidermad for actually sending me clips i honestly didnt think anyone was actually gonna send me anything LOL

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I think this cat might be high. It's following something on the ground that doesn't exist.

ETA: Meiling you need clips of what exactly?

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i haven't made a video in a long ass time, so i wanted to make a pm video with people, so i said whoever wants to send me ****, go ahead

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I told stupid spiderugly to send me clips a long time ago
he was to scared

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
except me right, you said so on my stream the other day, you said you worshipped me

shoutouts to Spidermad for actually sending me clips i honestly didnt think anyone was actually gonna send me anything LOL
Youre special, hate you the most~
And I want to send clips too, but the ******s that I play with dont want to record anything

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I'm only going to address this, since most of the other points you mentioned are debatable and you could favor one character over the other depending on how you define those terms. This ^^^^ though is completely false. Like scientifically proven, time tested, stamped by the president, it's official you're very wrong.

Roy gets some of the hardest punishes in the game on Spacies and FF's. He is not very good at punishing some of the floatier characters though. Falcon is beyond notorious for being one of the few characters where the opponent's weight, floatiness, size, and any combination of the three only marginally impacts his ability to GG you. You ever hear a Captain Falcon complain about comboing a character besides maybe Jiggs, who's an extremity for most characters anyways? Probably not. Roy lives that hard grind life if his MU requires pokes and walls over combo starters, and if the other person uses DI away. Falcon can carry his momentum forward (even offstage) and deal with that way easier.
Yeah I rank Falcon over Roy lol.
In terms of Falcon vs Roy I'll give it to Falcon and I hate fighting Falcons along with Samus.

Exodo

Smash Ace
I strongly disagree with this. I certainly think Falcon is a better character than Roy, and I know many others do as well. Get the logical fallacies out of here :p.
Im better with roy, but still agree with this, falcons potentials are sky high!!

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Terrible Yoshi, should've egg-rolled, 0/10

#footstoolsarefornerds
Egg roll doesn't have an aerial hitbox, actually. He tried it a couple times, I'd up-B him on reaction if I saw an aerial egg roll.

After I'd killed him with footstools, he started recovering with a nair out. I'd use my second jump to move back, and he was committed to the nair and I'd get a hard punish.

So now he has to worry about the footstool and can't really commit to an aerial, so he started responding to the footstool threat by pulling back on his second jump every time I jumped off stage without using my second jump. As soon as he'd pull back, I'd start charging up-B. If he egg rolls, release up-B on reaction. If he airdodges, angle up-B and release on reaction to get a "meaty" up-B hit. (If I hit him with the back of up-B, it tosses him back offstage.)

It looks like this:
http://gfycat.com/DangerousSorrowfulFlies

I'm really good at option coverage on recovery, which is why I throw a fit every time someone whines about certain recoveries being too good (like Diddy's). I'm not sure how I feel about tether recoveries, I feel like some characters can completely wreck them (Metaknight, Diddy) and other characters have no options to stop them (Roy lol).

Last edited:

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I strongly disagree with this. I certainly think Falcon is a better character than Roy, and I know many others do as well. Get the logical fallacies out of here :p.
This, Falcon is actually a lot better than Roy. My crewmate kind of mains both. IMO his Roy is better and has a tendency to make people feel stupid, but Roy is a worse character. Falcon's neutral game is actually decent through rushdown and his punish game gives him so many possibilities off of every little hit.

Fun fact: Roy's up-B hitbox is so far in front of him that you can edgehog him by jumping through his back during his up-B and grabbing the ledge.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
FOX TIPS FROM FOX PLAYERS

Fiction: Shine is best move ever

Zero: Don't spam upsmash, dash-dance* grab

Mango: Run shine, it's so good dude. (The next day he took my pen and underlined his tip LOL)

Hax: Be perfect

Mew2King: Um.. throws are good.

Chillindude829: Uptilt

Leffen: (Wrote this himself) Do not lose. Or you lose. (I think he was drunk)

Toph: Optimize combos, don't cop out with* easy damage

SilentWolf: Practice ledgedashing

Lucky: down-air is the future, wrecks falco. I 4-0'd Westballz this summer because of it. (He talked to me about this move for 2-3 minutes and why it was good but I don't remember all of it to write it down)

PewPewU (Secondary): Shoot the gun

DJNintendo: Don't switch
shoutouts to mango's tip

Top Bottom