• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Everyone ended up happy at the end of the movie...sorta, except for Homura. She's kind of miserable at this point.
Not really sure if Kyoko/Sayuka was a ship confirmation or just them finally getting a sort of closure in the end, but they certainly seemed in sync with eachother and they were fun to watch. Am I the only one that thought it was really messed up for Charlotte to be Mami's pet? I kept expecting her to bite off her head until half-way through the film or so.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
I actually really wanted to play you hah. I didn't even get to do my lucario ditto money match with frozen :(, there was like no time for friendlies :/.
Seriously. We'll definitely play at the next event we happen to attend together. Will you perhaps be at EVO?

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
They held hands with their fingers laced together. And they're living in the same house. That's like . . . basically the anime equivalent of them saying "We'll bang, okay?"

They don't really need to confirm HomuMado, given the plot and some of the official art. But Kyouko/Sayaka could have been argued against. Now you can only argue against it if you're a total choad.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
They held hands with their fingers laced together. And they're living in the same house. That's like . . . basically the anime equivalent of them saying "We'll bang, okay?"

They don't really need to confirm HomuMado, given the plot and some of the official art. But Kyouko/Sayaka could have been argued against. Now you can only argue against it if you're a total choad.
Eh, I see the pairing as nothing more than two people who are very similar coming to terms with it and finally having a chance to be the friends they didn't have the ability to be during the main series. Any kind of pairing can be considered as true if you look at it through those lenses, I've a friend who was convinced that Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy kissed during the Season 2 ending of MLP FIM.

If we look at it in a manner, hopeful that these two characters would end up together, does that not basically push our perspective into that direction so that we would see that as the logical conclusion? I've no problem if that were officially the way they decided to go, I just tend to look at things in the manner they are presented. Without more of a confirmation, it just kind of is left up to fan-interpretation...which the entire movie is if you think about it.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I'm not really sure which pairing you're talking about, but both of them were pretty much approved by word of god to begin with.
I mean, look at this ****. Official art:

ETA: @ SpaceJello SpaceJello Good ****ing try bro, but we never talk about smash here. It's nothin but chinese cartoons and Mechwarrior likes.

Last edited:

Darkshooter

Smash Ace
So I just saw this image of Space Dandy:

And as a result, I wanna actually watch it. Not going to lie though, that's a great picture.

Last edited:

TRJV

Smash Journeyman
Death Note is great in how over the top it is, the characters are all very well characterized and overall pretty insane too. I love it for that.

I was inspired by you guys to find this alternative Director's Cut ending I had never seen before.

What makes it really cool is that

Ryuk is once again stuck in the realm of the gods, talking to a mysterious shinigami who sought him out to escape from the retched existence their kind must endure.

By his limp and gift of an apple we know this is Light reincarnated into a shinigami, he got his wish to be a god thanks to that incredibly high body count of his. But the cost he pays is that he's forgotten himself, now bored of a meaningless eternal existence instead of merely going back to nothingness.

The irony of it is delicious.
Do you mean the start of the Chapter Black Arc which has
Sensui trying to break the Kakai barrier between the Human and Demon worlds?
I was so unprepared for you to have actually put a spoiler in that spoiler tab.

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
What do you guys think about a Lucas main secondarying Wolf? Wolf is so much fun to play but I thought the point of a secondary is to cover bad matchups and Lucas and Wolf both have similar matchup problems from what I understand.

Last edited:

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
If Wolf is fun, second him.
If you want to pick a secondary for bad MUs, force yourself to play somebody you don't enjoy.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Or do what noobs like myself do, play as everyone. Almost all of them

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
If Wolf is fun, second him.
If you want to pick a secondary for bad MUs, force yourself to play somebody you don't enjoy.
I mean I find Marth fun to play which may be able to cover some match ups, but Wolf is just so cash money and landing combos with him feels so good.

Also I'm still convinced that the writers for Yo Gabba Gabba! are on crack. I'm watching it with my mom's daycare kid, and the puppets are dancing to a heavy metal song about numbers while the children are riding ontop of bananas that were modified to be cars.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
FFS what convinced every single person on Brawl Vault to contribute LIKE FIFTY DIFFERENT HYRULE WARRIORS LINK MODS. It's like Shadow all over again with all the TRUE and REAL and V5.0 FINAL version garbage. It's so stupid.

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
FFS what convinced every single person on Brawl Vault to contribute LIKE FIFTY DIFFERENT HYRULE WARRIORS LINK MODS. It's like Shadow all over again with all the TRUE and REAL and V5.0 FINAL version garbage. It's so stupid.
Speaking of, has there been a good Warriors Zelda yet?

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I'd just figure it would make a lot more sense for them to collaborate instead of this at least. I mean, the week after E3 Treehouse ended, around 5+ different HW Link hacks were released. Just, what.

And I don't think so yet on Zelda which is surprising (but her outfit is a bit trickier compared to "Link but with a scarf").

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Just want to chime in and say Space Dandy is great, the first couple episodes are weak but it really picks up as it goes along. It's real refreshing as an anime and a lot of fun.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Why are you guys dumb as ****, ness doesnt need the slightest amount of buffs, not everything is supposed to be easy to do.

Ep 5 of space dandy is the best, cant handle the feels because im a little b*tch when it comes to stuff like that

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
FOUR DIMENSIONS

ALL THE EDGES ARE A CONSTANT LENGTH
FOUR EDGES CONVERGE AT EACH VERTICY
ITS TOO STRONG YOU WILL NEVER FULLY APPRECIATE IT
ITS SPINNING ON TWO AXIS AT ONCE

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
FOUR DIMENSIONS

ALL THE EDGES ARE A CONSTANT LENGTH
FOUR EDGES CONVERGE AT EACH VERTICY
ITS TOO STRONG YOU WILL NEVER FULLY APPRECIATE IT
ITS SPINNING ON TWO AXIS AT ONCE
Watching four dimensional objects rotate is so entertaining. I wish people had the ability to fully comprehend them, dang our three-dimensional limitations.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Holy ****, 970 entrants for Melee? Not bad, not bad.

Yay for KI with 338 entrants. Mfw it has a larger prize pool than Melee. DAMN YOU NINTENDO

Top Bottom