• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
It has TVC syndrome man just saying.

EDIT:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

SmashBallNews with the repeated hits.

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
And for people wondering, I'd indeed rather watch shine over "just press B">nair
Under that logic, you're literally complaining about the same thing except that Fox's "just press B" leads to pretty much every single move in his arsenal and can kill people at 0%. Sooooo....

Fortress

Smash Master
Sad to see the hate on SFIV and KI. Those were pretty fun to watch at Montana's events last week. Even bought my own fight stick for SF.

Last edited:

Life

Smash Hero
I don't hate Sonic. I don't hate Fox (in PM or Melee). I don't hate Mewtwo. I MAIN Pit.

I don't hate Zero, Wizzrobe, or M2K.

But Melee players complaining about "campy" (or whatever) PM things while loving similarly campy (or whatever) things in Melee just slices my dice.

Last edited:

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Of course Killer Instinct wouldn't have many players. The game is both Xbone exclusive and requires Xbone fightsticks (unless the Xbox 360 ones work?).

Why do people dislike Street Fighter IV anyway? Isn't it supposed to be the prime fighting game that's actually well balanced by the official company?

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Under that logic, you're literally complaining about the same thing except that Fox's "just press B" leads to pretty much every single move in his arsenal and can kill people at 0%. Sooooo....
I'm not complaining, just expressing that I find shine> anything else much more entertaining than what Sonic does. The kill he had by using homing attack 4 times was what sealed the deal to me.

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
well, i dislike sfiv because the first iterations of it were basically brawl: the tfg. i think the latest iterations can actually be entertaining, but that stigma's still there.

also, personally, i like my fighters to have a bit more mobility, usually >.>

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I'm not complaining, just expressing that I find shine> anything else much more entertaining than what Sonic does. The kill he had by using homing attack 4 times was what sealed the deal to me.
It's not like homing attack is free or anything, you need to make sure your at the proper distance and stealing their jumps or else you don't really get much out of it. If you misjudge the distance, you can get punished HARD for doing it. I'm fine with you not finding it entertaining, I'm just criticizing the notion of "just press b," because it's not as braindead as you make it out to be.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Nick was perdy damn good lol. I was so happy when he beat Larry with Boozer, I knew it was meant to be.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
No, just as an enemy.
Villains in Warriors games are usually playable, so odds are he'll be an unlockable fighter.

I mean, there's really no reason for him not to be, since he already has an established fighting style and super moves like every playable character.

Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
did she got picked as a selectable character?
Why wouldn't she? Warriors games always have a ****load of characters. Just choose the Zelda characters that stand out and you have an amazing roster right there.

Kafei pls.

Zynux

Smash Lord
Agitha's addition to the roster makes me wonder large of a cast this game will have. Warrior games usually have a ton of playable characters, but I was pretty pessimistic about this game possibly having a large roster. With the advent of Agitha and the fact that the game seems to be outside of the Official Timeline (Thank God) maybe we will see a huge cast here.

All I'll say is that, if Ganondorf is not playable in any form, then the roster is confirmed terrible by default. So glad they did Zelda justice here though (and would love to have Sheik too, but that's probably pipe dream)

Last edited:

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
Alot of people tend to miss her while playing Twillight.

Twilight Princess tho. A black sheep of the Zelda series (I personally like it a lot. There's a ton of atmosphere).
I hate and love Twilight Princess, I have such a weird relationship with it.

Bazkip

Smash Master
Zant is secretly super cool. Love that guy.
He was so disappointing. They spent the whole game building him up and then the fight against him was laaaaaame.

I suppose it was because he's was of course not the big bad, but his fight could've at least not been pathetically easy.

Top Bottom