• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
...Out of curiosity did you even see my posts at all
Also, someone's gonna have to pay if that's true (Above)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You get the post, but have to play ROB, so the trade off seems even to me imo

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
ROB is mid-high tier now that I beat the best link player.
The real tradeoff is that I slightly burned my homemade pizza a couple hours ago so it tasted slightly less fantastic.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
:demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon:If someone else buys the rights to a popular title then you know its ****ed.:demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon:
I just pray to god this is just a miss-post, I don't see at all how they can just acquire the rights to a game series like that, I checked the patents I don't see how they relate to Metroid at all

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
spending my 1000th post sharing the greatest videos to ever come out of the smash community.

This is the commentary that I lived off of watching Melee vids at night when I was in middle school. I can't even describe how much this **** got me hype.
Commentary now is amazing and so professional. But It'll never be so raw. ****ing Hugs eating his slim Jim on MLG commentary kills me still. "thats some spicy slim jim"

"Good thing I brought the marshmallows, it looks like we're starting the camp fire"

This one speaks for itself.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
Thank you, kind bosomy she-buu. ^_^

Edit: AWWW weak thats way too dark!!

Man this is bogus magenta's my fave color but I don't wanna be a poser. Must keep searching for hex codesss ><

edit edit: VICTORY!! CHARTREUSE!!! Slightly more yellowy than that other dude up there. I am a unique flower. <3

Anyway whatsup god I'm bored.

Last edited:

himemiya

Smash Lord
Thank you, kind bosomy she-buu. ^_^

Edit: AWWW weak thats way too dark!!

Man this is bogus magenta's my fave color but I don't wanna be a poser. Must keep searching for hex codesss ><

edit edit: VICTORY!! CHARTREUSE!!! Slightly more yellowy than that other dude up there. I am a unique flower. <3

Anyway whatsup god I'm bored.
I'll appreciate it if you throw a couple likes my way:woman::woman::woman::woman::woman::woman::woman::woman:

Suggestion, have it match your icon.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
I'll appreciate it if you throw a couple likes my way:woman::woman::woman::woman::woman::woman::woman::woman:

Suggestion, have it match your icon.
I think it's fair to say most people would probably send a like. Your posts seem to be either generally likable [I might've spelled that wrong] or helpful. But, then again helpful posts aren't always given likes to be fair.
-
Also, am I like one of the only people that doesn't keep up with Melee? I mean, I love Melee, but there's just no way I could compete at Melee level, I'd really just rather wait till the next Smash comes out.

himemiya

Smash Lord
I think it's fair to say most people would probably send a like. Your posts seem to be either generally likable [I might've spelled that wrong] or helpful. But, then again helpful posts aren't always given likes to be fair.
-
Also, am I like one of the only people that doesn't keep up with Melee? I mean, I love Melee, but there's just no way I could compete at Melee level, I'd really just rather wait till the next Smash comes out.
IDK why people bother keeping up all those mlg/vgbc streams. Better to play the game then watch it.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Don't need to play melee competitively to keep up with the scene.
IDK why people bother keeping up all those mlg/vgbc streams. Better to play the game then watch it.
You can learn a lot watching top players, plus it's like any other sport: If you can't be the best, you can still enjoy watching the best play just to see what it's like. It's not like you can't do both, either.

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
Yeah eventually an e-sport game can bcome like any other sport. Millions watch pro bball even though they can't even fking dribble.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Don't need to play melee competitively to keep up with the scene.
Yeah, but for me the reason to keep up with the Scene doesn't have a lot of relevance if you're not going to play in it, even though there's some nifty things that happen in the Scene.
This. However, I've fallen a lot out of my Melee skills after starting PM, I wonder why.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
Melee is inferior leave it behind. PM's primary concern is balance and technical function, nintendo nver prioritizes that in any game.

Do you guys think there's a drawing of an opposite sex version of every smash bros character online?

Last edited:

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Yeah, but for me the reason to keep up with the Scene doesn't have a lot of relevance if you're not going to play in it, even though there's some nifty things that happen in the Scene.
Because it's fun to watch, nothing more.
Melee is inferior leave it behind. PM's primary concern is balance and technical function, nintendo nver prioritizes that in any game.
Nintendo simply balances for what they want the game to be - chaotic 4 player FFA with items on Big Blue. In that setting, there are no chaingrabs, crazy edgeguards or sick neverending combos, because you never have the time or space to do them. So they're not concerned with who can or can't be edgeguarded since eventually they'll be ganged up to 300% and a bob-omb will spawn right in front of their fsmash.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Melee is inferior leave it behind.
Stop that.
Melee is an amazing game even with PM around. While PM beats Melee in terms of balance, I will say Melee has a superior feel (although that's not PM's fault, it's just an engine issue. This is also pure opinion). They are both amazing and love them both for different reasons. Neither is superior.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
I actually agree it has a superior feel. And of course I respect if being the predecessor to PM obviously. But dat balance is nasteh. Ick. But I guess it makes it that much neater when a-teir's get wooped by underdogs.

Some Melee Yoshi action has been comin around lately. This Amsa dude or somethin? Raw.

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Melee does have some things better, such as wavedashing, wavedashing OOS, shield dropping and tethers.

Top Bottom