• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Prog just fake hyped everyone for nothing, haha.

Hold it in your chest, lead by example. Words of wisdom.
They've been watching and they are intrigued by it. It seems like they have nothing against it, but doesn't look like they're gonna support it.
Sounds about right nothing to see here. Now back to our regular gaming passtime of smash mod that is known as PM.

EDIT: Also can't believe I haven't seen this till now lol. It makes this more fun to watch and less depressing.

Last edited:

red9rd

Smash Ace
I've been at work for the past 7 hours , can barely read anything anyone right on Smashboards on my phone .I was wondering if someone could feel me in on the news

Bazkip

Smash Master
Is the current zip for the Homebrew full-set messed up? I get errors trying to extract it, I've downloaded it twice now.

Edit: Downloaded it another time and it's fine, third times the charm I guess

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Warchamp confirmed the Nintendo spy watching Smashboards.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
I know I'm late to the party here, but someone made a poster exactly like this for XY with a bunch of fake "Mega Evos" on it.

Odds are it's fake as hell, sorry.

@ Warchamp7 Warchamp7

Certainly sounds like an interesting concept. I'd be all for a new change of pace, but how would one keep track of % dealt and taken?

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
look, just make 2v2 the standard on games that have pacing issues when 1v1 pls

brawl would have been saved years ago if they did this

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
no cuz it would be 4 meta knights

;___;
Ban meta knight? Din't they already do that in some places? THey could at least ban having both people on a team being MK. Brawl doubles is interesting-ish when it's not an aerial bating battle.

Bazkip

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure Brawl doubles runs with a no double Meta Knight rule already. At least, I've seen it at a few tournies.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
quad foxes sucks. Melee doubles is weird because like 40% of the players (falco and marth mains) dont main characters that are good at doubles so unless they are really confident they either switch off or just don't do doubles. All the Fox players have a character that is good in doubles and people thay play Peach, Jiggs, Falcon, Pika, Samus, Ganon and even doc really enjoy having a Fox partner because fox is literally the perfect doubles character (minus frailness), he can play aggressive and create openings FOR them, and still take quick stocks and get around the stage to help them. Sometimes it just degenerates into quad foxes with a peach, jiggs, or a falco thrown in there.

Brawl doubles is hella fun. I would enter it if they didn't start so early at our bi-weeklies (before I can make it, normally. Brawl doubles tend to start at like 11, while PM/Melee singles at like 6)

Sladee

Smash Rookie
I wanna sleep so I can wake up and go to smash fest again to play some more sm4sh but too busy playing destiny alpha, life is hard.

Kati

Smash Lord
Yeah there are a surprising amount of people who just don't like playing teams. They still might like watching but still.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Ban meta knight? Din't they already do that in some places? THey could at least ban having both people on a team being MK. Brawl doubles is interesting-ish when it's not an aerial bating battle.
MK was actually banned in doubles before in singles well double MK on the same team. MK in singles got banned in URC in 2012 I believe then 4 weeks later URC got disband and the bat roam free again. IF someone can correct me feel free to do so.
quad foxes sucks. Melee doubles is weird because like 40% of the players (falco and marth mains) dont main characters that are good at doubles so unless they are really confident they either switch off or just don't do doubles. All the Fox players have a character that is good in doubles and people thay play Peach, Jiggs, Falcon, Pika, Samus, Ganon and even doc really enjoy having a Fox partner because fox is literally the perfect doubles character (minus frailness), he can play aggressive and create openings FOR them, and still take quick stocks and get around the stage to help them. Sometimes it just degenerates into quad foxes with a peach, jiggs, or a falco thrown in there.

Brawl doubles is hella fun. I would enter it if they didn't start so early at our bi-weeklies (before I can make it, normally. Brawl doubles tend to start at like 11, while PM/Melee singles at like 6)
Brawl doubles are legit but too bad not many people care about doubles as much as singles.

Also in other news I'm going to the Best Buy event today but before I woke up I had a crazy nightmare in which everyone in the U.S got arrested and others civilians were killing each other and teachers were types of pariahs and they were wearing paper bags over their heads to avoid being arrested but crazed killers were hidden amongst the teachers in the nationwide chaos are some of had chainsaws and such like on some RE4 type stuff. I was trying to save my sister who is mentally handicapped before they took her away and I got shot in the arm and the leg a few times before they took her away and screaming "You can't do that, I need to take care of her". I got a phone call from a friend asking you still need a ride to the Best Buy event today. I think I had way too much pizza yesterday like 5 slices holy crap it was the weirdest crap ever.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
I had a crazy nightmare in which everyone in the U.S got arrested and others civilians were killing each other and teachers were types of pariahs and they were wearing paper bags over their heads to avoid being arrested but crazed killers were hidden amongst the teachers in the nationwide chaos are some of had chainsaws and such like on some RE4 type stuff. I was trying to save my sister who is mentally handicapped before they took her away and I got shot in the arm and the leg a few times before they took her away and screaming "You can't do that, I need to take care of her". I got a phone call from a friend asking you still need a ride to the Best Buy event today. I think I had way too much pizza yesterday like 5 slices holy crap it was the weirdest crap ever.
Hmm... This could mean one of two things. It could mean you fear that something terrible will happen to your friends and family and you feel hopeless because you don't think you'll be able to stop it. It could also mean you're drunk.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I wasn't drunk actually I feel asleep pretty early like 10:20 last night then wake up around 7:20 this morning. Maybe the first thing happened but IDK cause when I have nightmares it's usually something involved me getting shot or eaten and they never happen and I don't have nightmares very often maybe 1 every 2 years or something in which I'll remember it. Also in other news whose has enough balls to bring a PM setup to a Best Buy today lololol?

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
I wasn't drunk actually I feel asleep pretty early like 10:20 last night then wake up around 7:20 this morning. Maybe the first thing happened but IDK cause when I have nightmares it's usually something involved me getting shot or eaten and they never happen and I don't have nightmares very often maybe 1 every 2 years or something in which I'll remember it. Also in other news whose has enough balls to bring a PM setup to a Best Buy today lololol?
I did that yesterday. (or maybe it was Thursday, I forget.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom