• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Dark, satanic music? Eh, I'll post something that sorta fits, I guess.

Shout out to fans of Sonic CD

TRJV

Smash Journeyman
I like to imagine the PMBR has a last-resort kill switch that uploads the last version of the PM dev build somewhere and then destroys everything else

it's like an actual switch, too. like warchamp just has a massive switch beside his desk hidden under a glass casing
"Warchamp!" Strongbad yells. "Pichu ninjas are infiltrating the complex! You've got to get out of here--"

"No, not yet, there's something I need to take care of in the office," Warchamp rasps, gritting his teeth. "If I'm not at the rendezvous point in fifteen, run for it."

"It's been an honor sir."

"Likewise."

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Horror page over, so back on topic to Pokemon off-topic

Who's that between Ludicolo and Sableye?
That would a Shiftry.

However, apparently Serebii is saying this pic is fake. Apparently.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
spend your friday the 13th by watching the worst matchup

and then realizing that the current MLG pools means there's a good chance we're seeing this happen again
Hbox is here in AZ for an internship this summer. You have no idea how sick i am of watching that MU already. at least Axe's yink is super tricky and aggressive and don't like to camp it out. I wish he would just go Fox because his spacies are honestly on par with his Pika (he considers himself a falco main still).

but DAMN is MLG stacked. Wish i was going.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
"Warchamp!" yells Strongbad. "Pichu ninjas are infiltrating the complex! You've got to get out of here--"

"No, not yet, there's something I need to take care of in the office," Warchamp rasps, gritting his teeth. "If I'm not at the rendezvous point in fifteen, run for it."

"It's been an honor sir."

"Likewise."
It's funny cause I was the ninja liason between Syntax Error and Stack Smash and got the Syntax Error pack out to the people after they got a "C&D" (Everyone was pretty sure it was fake from a disgruntled ex-member but they didn't wanna take the risk)

I WILL TAKE UP MY SWORD ONCE AGAIN

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
It's funny cause I was the ninja liason between Syntax Error and Stack Smash and got the Syntax Error pack out to the people after they got a "C&D" (Everyone was pretty sure it was fake from a disgruntled ex-member but they didn't wanna take the risk)

I WILL TAKE UP MY SWORD ONCE AGAIN
Damn, I remember Syntax Error. Those days were golden lol using ASH to get textures out of the .pcs files before the simpler methods were made. They had the best texture hacks out at the time.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Happy Friday the 13th. I cant wait to hear what Prog has to say in the next hour or 2 about that PM statement.

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
I tried playing in the Japan Attack on titan server..........
Why do they have to be so damn good :v

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
spend your friday the 13th by watching the worst matchup

and then realizing that the current MLG pools means there's a good chance we're seeing this happen again
Spoilers: Every Young Link matchup is like that.

(Except for the ones where he gets destroyed too fast before getting to do anything)

But yeah, this is much more YL's fault than Jigglypuff's. He's such a badly made character.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Yeah I remember that, I think the thing that happened was their hosting provider was worried about getting a C&D so the site was shut down.

Also, anyone know how to get rid of wordpress spambots? I'm the only active member of Stack Smash right now and I'm trying to stop the spam in comments.

zman804

Smash Ace
I actually got to play/wait in line with Max at E3. He's a really cool dude, his MM was incredible. I'm typing a big list of E3 impressions, I probably got a solid 2.5 hours of play across all three days, the game is fun but has (fixable) issues

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Prog speculates that Nintendo knows about project M, but want to let it do it's own thing essentially.

No support of it, but they seem intrigued by it, apparently.

Pickledpotatoes

Smash Journeyman
Well that was anticlimactic. What's Zero's incredible news? New movement options? 0 to death combos? Nah, there's probably just an extra color for each character!

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Prog speculates that Nintendo knows about project M, but want to let it do it's own thing essentially.

No support of it, but they seem intrigued by it, apparently.
So intrigued by it that they looked at Project M and were like hey lets put that into Smash 4.

NWRL

Smash Ace
Zero must be talking about something totally different than Prog then

AMA were probably looking at a PBR announcement

Last edited:

Bellioes

Smash Lord
I just got on twitch. What was the announcement finally? Anyone care to give a brief summary? Nintendo knows about PM? Is that it...?

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Well that was anticlimactic. What's Zero's incredible news? New movement options? 0 to death combos? Nah, there's probably just an extra color for each character!
It probably has something to do with him and CT. In other words, extra boring stuff.

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
I just got on twitch. What was the announcement finally? Anyone care to give a brief summary? Nintendo knows about PM? Is that it...?
They've been watching and they are intrigued by it. It seems like they have nothing against it, but doesn't look like they're gonna support it.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
nothing we didn't already know

of course Nintendo has been aware of PM all this time.....where else would they have gotten the idea for Skyloft?

the IGN exposure was pretty big

Last edited:
Top Bottom