• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
My wisdom teeth were pulled this morning, and I played Project M to make sure the anesthesia completely wore off. :dr^_^:

can i be pmbr
I heard you have to perform the contract ritual to get their attention.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
My wisdom teeth were pulled this morning, and I played Project M to make sure the anesthesia completely wore off. :dr^_^:

I heard you have to perform the contract ritual to get their attention.
All of them, what's your age? Where any impacted and which direction? I got one coming in sideways going into the other tooth that I might or might not remove during the summer

Last edited:

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
All of them, what's your age? Where any impacted and which direction? I got one coming in sideways going into the other tooth that I might or might not remove during the summer
I'm about halfway through 18. I don't know the specifics lol, just that the wisdom teeth were capable of messing with my teeth in braces. I guess that means if they erupted enough they would become impacted.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Rediscovered my love for PM. FULL STEAM AHEAD, CAP'N.
I know the feel. I just booted up PM for the first time in about 4 or 5 months. I hadn't planned on playing it anymore since I traded in my Wii, but Smash 4 hype for me in the mood to play it, so I pulled out my second Wii I had as a backup in case I did something like that and booted it up.

Great way to start off the month. <3

Vashimus

Smash Master
I don't like Sinnoh, or the later regions for that matter nearly as much as the first three, so I've lost interest.

So Toriyama released 17 and 18's actual names and No. 17 name is Lapis and No. 18 name is Lazuli.
The top comment is right. I can't get over the fact his name is Pencil now.

On a totally unrelated wimpy/emo note, I just cried for the first time since like forever, thinking about the past. Forgot how good that sh*t feels, man.

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
I don't think Toriyama remembers his own work well at this point.

Gohan even goes Super Saiyan in the Battle of the Gods trailer which was later fixed because he forgot about the Ultimate Form not allowing that.

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
What's so bad about Double Dash? Double Dash Bowser Castle is boss.
It's slippery as balls, the items are ridiculous and the two-characters mechanic is insipid as hell!

The partner mechanic was infinitely more interesting than anything else introduced to the series so far.
yeah man pressing the Z button to switch from Mario to Luigi was ⓈⓄ ⒹⒺⒺⓅ

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
I just want a dbz movie where Vegeta is the one who actually handles the situation by himself, instead of him making an entrance like a badass, only to get pwned minutes after.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
It's slippery as balls, the items are ridiculous and the two-characters mechanic is insipid as hell!

I actually liked the fact that everyone had their own personal items.

Two character mechanic was pretty much just being able to hold two items if you were playing 1 person only.

Now with two people. ****. That's when **** got real.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bleck

Smash Master
I'm sorry I'll just never be able to accept the idea that "watching your teammate drive" was as fun and innovative as everyone seems to claim

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I just want a dbz movie where Vegeta is the one who actually handles the situation by himself, instead of him making an entrance like a badass, only to get pwned minutes after.
Then I guess you're gonna be happy with the next Battle of the Gods movie since Vegeta is the main character of it.

Though I doubt that'll mean anything. It must suck to be Akira Toriyama's least favorite character despite being a fan-favorite. lol

On a side note, my hands feel so awake and active that I feel like I could beat the devil in a fiddle playing contest even though I don't live in Georgia. PM and Smash in general is SUCH a fantastic workout for my hands, I swear. I think I may play several rounds of Smash before I play any other game in a day from now on. XD

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Vegeta = the OmniJobber #2, even though that is already covered by this poor loser LOL

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Is that Yamcha? The long hair suggests pre hair cut.

I love that guy for being awesome, awesome enough to know he can't compete with these alien freaks and just becomes the most awesome friend in the room instead. If Bulma wasn't a fool she would have stuck with the best human martial artist on the planet.

Trunks is a major disappointment let's be real guys. Vegeta is a bad father genetically and parentally.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Is that Yamcha? The long hair suggests pre hair cut.

I love that guy for being awesome, awesome enough to know he can't compete with these alien freaks and just becomes the most awesome friend in the room instead. If Bulma wasn't a fool she would have stuck with the best human martial artist on the planet.

Trunks is a major disappointment let's be real guys. Vegeta is a bad father genetically and parentally.
Yeah, Yamcha is actually a good character, he's just always getting jobbed lol

tauKhan

Smash Lord
You guys need to start dash pivoting, I picked up this game yesterday, and I'm already consistent with them.

Edit: I don't mean brawl pivots, though melee players need to learn those too. I mean doing stuff like tilts, smashes, stops during initial dash. Pivot stop is basically superior to wavedash with many chars.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Nwm today whos ready to get beat up by me and then cuddled aftwetwards

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Kirby should be in Mario Kart after that Rainbow Road reveal. It even ties the games together in a logical way.

No, much easier to recolor a baby princess and add shiny textures.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Cause people love Nintendo and revere them almost like gods despite what they do can be right or wrong while Capcom is known to milk franchises with revisions and DLC along with poor treatment of franchises that it's pretty much a internet meme.

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482

Bleck

Smash Master
People complain about Decapre yet Pink Gold Peach gets a pass.
This is fine. No, this is totally fine. -_-
on the one hand PG Peach is kind of super lame but on the other hand we get the seven ****ing Koopalings and that's pretty much the best possible thing

B.W.

Smash Champion
People complain about Decapre yet Pink Gold Peach gets a pass.
This is fine. No, this is totally fine. -_-
Pink Gold Peach is basically just every other character though seeing as how you're just in a kart. She also want really kept a secret so there was no hype behind her.

Decapre is meh for a character that was kept a secret and was somewhat hyped up by Capcom. She really was the fifth character nobody wanted.

Last edited:

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
Pink Gold Peach is basically just every other character though seeing as how you're just in a kart. She also want really kept a secret so there was no hype behind her.

Decapre is meh for a character that was kept a secret and was somewhat hyped up by Capcom. She really was the fifth character nobody wanted.
Honestly they should have just revealed her when they revealed the other 4 instead of hyping her up. The most annoying thing about it is that they basically just lied in order to "try" and make people guess who it was.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Everyone knew that Capcom was reusing assets for it's new characters just like everyone knows Nintendo does the same to pad it's rosters.

The backlash is only because fans are seriously dumb about their expectations of a $15 balance patch:
"Decapre is cool in Street Fighter lore and has a fun unique moveset, but she looks exactly like the tournament ruining Cammy with the same damn stance, ARRRGGGGHHHHH **** YOU CAPCOM YOU EVIL MOTHER****ERS YOU LIED TO US!"
- over the top fan reaction.

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Well, when you pick characters with the same special item that happens to be horrendous, I can see the game being pretty boring.

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
Fun story, i orderd a vanilla wii off of amazon so i could play PM NOT on a wii u, and was shipped the one without gamecube ports.

Long story short, i had to take it to gamestop, sell it for 27$ less than i bought it for, and spend another 30$ to get the original WII -.-

Bleh, soo annoyed.

Top Bottom