• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I tend to be overly critical of keit's editing, but I honestly can't be there at all. looks amazing, showcases talent perfectly, and what I am assuming is character taunts in front of a green screen is kind of ingenious

...no wait there's a green falco. and a green pikachu and a green roy. WHAT ARE YOUR SECRETS

Last edited:

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
That trailer is so damn hype.

Also chroma key stages come in like every color lol
I wonder in the 2009 magenta custom stage for CSP's is still around

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey this is weird. I ordered one frozen yogurt and they gave me two. You don't happen to like frozen yogurt do you?

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
I heard there was gonna be a Snake ditto of some sort, but it doesn't seem like anyone cares. Probably scrubs trying to prove something.:denzel:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
DD was so good though! The partner mechanic was infinitely more interesting than anything else introduced to the series so far. It also had a pretty fun list of stages. (is it confirmed that Baby Park isn't in 8?)

I can't decide if I like it more than 64 though.

Last edited:

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Double Dash was probably my favorite MK overall. Competitively it definitely goes to MKDS with the absurd snaking potential, but if I just want to pop in a MK title to have fun with when I'm drinking with friends or w/e it's definitely Double Dash.
Ever experience two drunk people trying to coordinate in Double Dash? You should.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
MKDS is the melee of MK. Such a fun ass game sadly I never owned it and it's wi-fi is shutting down in 3 weeks :(

In other news people should B-Reverse more in PM it's such a good tool for mindgames/mixups/recoveries.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I tend to be overly critical of keit's editing, but I honestly can't be there at all. looks amazing, showcases talent perfectly, and what I am assuming is character taunts in front of a green screen is kind of ingenious
It was good and all but I have a feeling you haven't seen many Brawl combo videos lol

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I don't

b/c most of them are far too over-edited gradient-mapped-to-a-t trash for their own good

this one, while visually pretty still does its job in showing off what it's about instead of throwing effects in your face and yelling "BE SATISFIEEEED"

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
...What joke? It was to convey I was laughing myself silly at something as stupid as someone thinking brawl has
true combos past what we know of.

Top Bottom