• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

OmegaMuffin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OmegaMuffin498
Shout outs to me asking JCaesar for a money match then leaving before it happens.

Seriously though, this was a great first tournament experience. I got to play a lot of great players, I learned a lot, got a lot of great advice (shout outs to Wolf, StandardToaster and Novi) and I got a picture with Kage the Warrior haha. The only things I can kinda complain about is the lack of set ups, which is no one's fault really, and MattDotZeb not playing me for realsies... I would have loved to learn a lot from him too. He probably doesn't remember me but no biggie. Thank you Smash community, that will definitely not be my last tournament haha.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
I kinda want to go find some of those pics now . . . But just in case

Also, I like your new pic Sapphire.
too serious

CORY

wut
BRoomer
I kinda want to go find some of those pics now . . . But just in case

Also, I like your new pic Sapphire.
too serious
: D i've been wanting game freaks to give full eeveelutions for so long!

what're the two middle ones? they both look like they could be ghost type ;x

i see normal, fighting, [dunno, ghost?], ground, flying, bug, rock, [dunno, ghost?], dragon, steel.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
: D i've been wanting game freaks to give full eeveelutions for so long!

what're the two middle ones? they both look like they could be ghost type ;x

i see normal, fighting, [dunno, ghost?], ground, flying, bug, rock, [dunno, ghost?], dragon, steel.
I wish I could say - google helped me on this one. Also, I don't see a flying type in the picture. Personally, I love the way the artist designed them, but for the two we have yet to uncover their types, I'll let you guys guess at that one.

Nguz95

Smash Lord
The mummy Eevee is beyond cool. I love it. I can't enough of it. I think I found a new profile pic.
Edit: I need to come up with a cool name for it first.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Top 5: Normal, Fighting, Poison, Ground, Flying
Bottom 5: Bug, Rock, Ghost, Dragon, Steel

Yeah, Game Freak really needs to get off their seats and do more of these. We got Sylveon the moment Fairy type was released but have yet to see anything simple like a Fighting, Flying, or Steel Eeveelution, those are the 3 simplest they could do imo... It's also likely they've planned everything out and are just waiting for later Gens. They distribute the best ideas through multiple gens by only releasing a couple good ones per Gen then just adding filler Pokemon for the rest so they can keep going XD

Wolf_

Smash Journeyman
I'm guessing your laptop was the one next to the very last door on the day of PM finals where we played. Our matches started when I picked the Melee Falco alt in blue and started rocking the single japanese character that means "Ra". I hope you find them soon so I can get exposed lol
I played on this laptop stream, if you see my tag in those videos I'd like to see them

D

Deleted member

At this point, it's pretty clear that Game Freak has arbitrarily committed to only making Eeveelutions for the formerly special types, even though the concept of special/physical types was done away with 2 generations ago. Fairy almost certainly would have been a special type if it existed in Gen 3.

Hooray for Poketalk!

Vashimus

Smash Master
Dragon's the only Special type they haven't covered, and with the introductions of Fairies, making a Dragon Eevee now would just be chopping its balls off.

Nguz95

Smash Lord
How about Phasmeon for the Ghost type? A quick google translate gave me Spiritus as the Latin translation for ghost, which was kind of lame. I found that umbra is darkness (so that's where Umbreon comes from). As I went down the list I found Phasma, which roughly translated into ghost, apparition, or spirit. If that's not too cool then idolon is another possibility. That would give you Idoleon.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
At this point, it's pretty clear that Game Freak has arbitrarily committed to only making Eeveelutions for the formerly special types, even though the concept of special/physical types was done away with 2 generations ago. Fairy almost certainly would have been a special type if it existed in Gen 3.

Hooray for Poketalk!
Ghost, Poison, and Dragon tho

They could also give the Dragon eeveelution more access to Steel and Poison moves, to make it a more viable choice in the face of fairies.

D

Deleted member

Spectreon - Ghost
Nimbeon - Flying
Asphyxeon - Poison
Mercureon - Steel
Paleon - Rock
Terreon - Ground
Draconeon - Dragon
Nympheon - Bug
Utopeon - Normal
aaaand *drumroll* Meleeon!!! - Fighting

Yes, I have thought a lot about this. Yes, I enjoy creating fakemon.

Ghost, Poison, and Dragon tho
Ghost (don't ask me why) and Poison were formerly physical types.

D

Deleted member

Hey, Flareon may not be good at competitive battling, but he still has an attack that rivals the power of a Garchomp Outrage. Make fun of him at your own peril, scrawny human.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
But unlike Garchomp though it's slow and is free to stealth rocks also Garchomp got that Mega Evolution and gain some good bulk and good Sp.ATK with a small loss of speed however.

And speaking of Eveelutions, Jolteon and Espeon are the best ones.

EDIT: One more thing Clashtournaments got the Project M top 8 up so if folks wanna see that Sweedish Sniper Pit go nuts.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlIHVxA7UoL3tR6VKDQd0lhIMSKE1uZ_e

Last edited:
Top Bottom