• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
I love how Yoshi doesn't give a single **** about shines and Falco's dair.

It definitely was entertaining watching aMSa destroy people one after the other after Apex, considering that Melee Grand Finals were slightly disappointing, to say the least.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Jigglypuff is secretly top tier, but you must hold all the buttons down at once on the NGC controller while rotating the control stick and c stick in opposite directions. This only works against Young Link.

:troll:

Seriously though I do love PM:039:

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
Year of Luigi is almost over, pretty sure this will be the year of the fire Yoshi, Trihex on fire at AGDQ 2014, Red Yoshi AMSA wrecking people, fire marshalls go to the event not because of blocked fire exits but just in case Yoshi hype gets real.

zman804

Smash Ace
You guys want Apex videos? I got those. I'm uploading em chronologically. Tell your friends, tell the people in these pools, I want to make sure I didn't get any names wrong. First up is Pool 3, Pool 11 featuring the King of Mews is up next.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUlQZqWo6xoR0J8-AQ7eU0N8dYkIm3h_w

Standard Toaster step your recording game up. I bet you were playing friendlies or something during Apex. Scrub.

Wolf_

Smash Journeyman
The only thing I don't get about Zelda's Dins Fire, is how the hitboxes to get rid of them don't grow with the fireball, Zhime set up a huge one when I played him and I tried to hit it to nullify it twice thinking the hitbox was bigger, died in the process lol

Bryonato

Green Hat
Finally home from Apex. Amazing weekend. PM tourney was so hype. Melee finals were legit. Few things I learned this weekend:

-Sometimes it's best to swallow your pride and not start on YS vs Marth no matter how good your win record is on that stage.
-Toon Link is legit.
-I really suck at dealing with highly aggressive/high pressure players/playstyles.
-**** Ness dittos.
-Mario/GW wrecks in doubles.

Also I went 2/2 in pools at my first international. Not bad.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Finally home from Apex. Amazing weekend. PM tourney was so hype. Melee finals were legit. Few things I learned this weekend:

-Sometimes it's best to swallow your pride and not start on YS vs Marth no matter how good your win record is on that stage.
-Toon Link is legit.
-I really suck at dealing with highly aggressive/high pressure players/playstyles.
-**** Ness dittos.
-Mario/GW wrecks in doubles.

Also I went 2/2 in pools at my first international. Not bad.
i can vouch for that

zman804

Smash Ace
yes i was playing friendlies instead of being at the setup all the time. i prefer playing rather than spending over 500 dollars to just sit there and record things all day
Scrub. <3 It was cool getting too see all of you guys. Bryanato's a super cool dude. Texas is cool dudes. ST's a cool dude.Strong Bad is Danky Kang. This whole scene is cool dudes.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
i've got at least 16 pools matches listed out for when i go to split things up and i'm not done yet. at least 5-10 more pools matches and the 3 or 4 money matches to upload. i'll probably start uploading things tomorrow or the day after

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
if it was next to my laptop yeah but i don't think i've seen us in the vids i've gone through so far
I'm guessing your laptop was the one next to the very last door on the day of PM finals where we played. Our matches started when I picked the Melee Falco alt in blue and started rocking the single japanese character that means "Ra". I hope you find them soon so I can get exposed lol

Yung Mei

hey mei, how's the progress on your combo vid?

needs about a minute of footage or so, maybe more because theres a clip or two i can swap out for much better stuff.

I'm still takin' guests if anyone wants to be in it. Prolly only enough room for one other person though.

Yung Mei

Don't worry, the switch to 3.02 is much easier. All you have to change are FitFalco.pac, FitRoy.pac, FitKirby.pac, and common5.pac.
if anyone has 3.02, please send me these because i dont want to download 3.02 just to change 4 files

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I had a great time at Apex, my first international and first Project M tourney in general, and I made it to brackets! I hope I get to play this game more, as it's gonna be at MLG from what I've been hearing.

XalchemistX

Smash Ace
NNID
Alchemistx
I stumbled upon my last issue of Nintendo Power...

A pretty cool cover, but looks can be deceiving

They were counting down the top 10 most exciting features a month before release

Wifi battles was the most hyped but wasn't so promising

There... I fixed it

Last edited:

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
So I just "played" Song of Saya (Saya no Uta). Damn.

Very strange "game," but I enjoyed it a lot. Very cool concept. I'm gonna "play" it again soon to get the other endings.

I recommend it if you're not turned off by pictures of gore, violence, and nudity, and by complex and disturbing themes.

Top Bottom