• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
The physics delay is most important to fix in my mind, I discover something new that it affects all the time: like rolling to an edge/ledge and going for a FP WD will kill you in PM when it won't in Melee (because of being instantly grounded).
You don't really need that though anyway. Anytime you're directly on the edge facing in-stage you can just hold back to fall off. The turn-around animation cancels when you get that backward walking animation and leaves you facing your original direction. At least, I'm pretty sure that's what causes it. Either way, it's faster than WDing off, and way more consistent too.

Fortress

Smash Master
Ha, I was wrong, I totally have just been ****ting blood all night. D'oh well. I'm either dying or not, and in either case I don't care. I'ma keep watching Venture Bros.

Bazkip

Smash Master
I'm no expert but I think you should probably go to the hospital.

Don't be M2K.

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
that's a good show, I applaud this decision

I'm no expert but I think you should probably go to the hospital.

Don't be M2K.
how can M2K bleed out of his butthole when he is a robot

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Ha, I was wrong, I totally have just been ****ting blood all night. D'oh well. I'm either dying or not, and in either case I don't care. I'ma keep watching Venture Bros.

I'm no doctor, but I think you should have that checked out, even with only 4 dollars

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Looks like Rickman's gone, too. :( Apparently there's just something about famous Brits who are 69 years old.

Kushina43

Smash Apprentice
I may not be playing PM as much as I used to, but I'm really annoyed at how PM has been getting shafted lately (though Final Boss was perf)

I'm also pretty miffed about this attitude I keep seeing that since we were a mod and this was inevitable we should shut up about it

Like yeah, a mod could never get as big as an official game unless it got picked up by the developers or something

But PM was/is pretty damn big and when we start getting dropped from big **** we're suddenly not allowed to be upset/mad/what-have-you? I'm certain there would be complaining for years if Melee was suddenly somehow unable to be played at nationals and no one would be telling them how to feel. Hell, I don't even like Melee much and I know it'd be understandable to get angry at losing national tourneys

But when it happens to us, since we are a mod it's "inevitable" so "stop getting mad"
These people drive me up the wall far more than the lack of nationals ever could

wiztick

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xhudayoloswagx
cuz mods on consoles are considered taboo overall in the gaming world. plus ur talking about the smash community here, not a great track record here.

plus were considered a joke by the rest of the FGC, you know, the guys that line up to buy the 420th version of street fighter 3,4,5,6 etc and have knee jerk reactions to char placements in the span of 5 minutes. you're not gonna c peeps open up to a fighting game mod anytime soon

AceGamer

Smash Journeyman
Not sure if you guys already heard about it already but 3 new Pokken fighters confirmed by CoroCoro a few days ago
A little suprised that Braixen is the 1st gen 6 Pokemon revealed

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Haha nevermind I got confused with the Canadian theatric release in February

Rip

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
Just aced my calc II test. Today is a good day. Time to play some Dracula X and start screaming at those madusa heads.

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
Catching up with the thread now

About the wavedash games thing: A indie team trying to work on a multiplayer game with no sign of funding past kickstarted/early access is a dead multiplayer game imo

I mean when's the last game that came through kickstarter/early access that has a large, active community for multiplayer? They get some popularity at early access release then slowly die out

I track multiplayer games on steam pretty regularly and I haven't ran into a multiplayer game from EA that wasn't dead on "arrival"(arrival being the 2nd release of the game, when its out of early access) yet

Edit: I go back on my point for kickstarted games as a game that goes through kickstarter can still not have early access

Successful kickstarted games with active multiplayer communities that don't go through EA are still small however; only one I can think of is Duelyst which gets pretty good numbers and is growing in popularity now that some esport teams are eyeing it

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Damn.

only 5 chapters in and Fates really is great

idk how they managed it but they've actually made it difficult to choose a side. If only they had made the option of playing Hoshido more like Nohr (Hoshido supposedly being ez mode/ not having all the varied stuff) ;-;

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
Today is probably the best i will have for a very long time. First is with my calc II, and then it was with my wight lost (40 pounds in a month, also meaning i lost two pants sizes), but now i have something else to be happy about for a very long time.

You ready?

I fell in love, and she said yes. My heart is almost about to erupt with ecstasy and glee

D

Deleted member

Today is probably the best i will have for a very long time. First is with my calc II, and then it was with my wight lost (40 pounds in a month, also meaning i lost two pants sizes), but now i have something else to be happy about for a very long time.

You ready?

I fell in love, and she said yes. My heart is almost about to erupt with ecstasy and glee
I'm really happy for you man, glad you had an amazing day <3

Player -0

Smash Hero
Ay. Am off mandatory jail hell because MLK is op or something.

and not even on first day off and I get home jailed.

Literally any time I get off of mandatory jail hell I get home jail helled.

Top Bottom