• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
Ay. Am off mandatory jail hell because MLK is op or something.

and not even on first day off and I get home jailed.

Literally any time I get off of mandatory jail hell I get home jail helled.
I'm a little novice on what you mean by house jailed. Do you mean grounded?

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Ay. Am off mandatory jail hell because MLK is op or something.

and not even on first day off and I get home jailed.

Literally any time I get off of mandatory jail hell I get home jail helled.
None of these sentences registered as having understandable meaning, please explain

HCRAYERT

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone have project m 3.6 if you do can you give me your FC mine is 344197550152 let me know if you add me.

Last edited:

HCRAYERT

Smash Apprentice
Why do play an older version you can play online with more people using the 3.6 update.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
If you have net play and are near NY I'll play with you HCRAYERT

HCRAYERT

Smash Apprentice
Rob sorry but I play on my wii so I can't play net play just use the project m wifi addon. But do you know anyone that has a wii and project m 3.6 that can play with me.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Rob sorry but I play on my wii so I can't play net play just use the project m wifi addon. But do you know anyone that has a wii and project m 3.6 that can play with me.
Sorry but i don't dude. Invest in netplay, it's great.

HCRAYERT

Smash Apprentice
Of course I have project m 3.6 why would I be asking for FC if I didn't own the game.

HCRAYERT

Smash Apprentice
Standardtoast I had already post in the online match making thread but I cant find anyone to play with me because nobody replies to my comments anywhere except for this thread.

HCRAYERT

Smash Apprentice
Cory what's your problem the word nerd is outrageous the correct way to say it would be intelligent smart or analytic. but it's okays if you don't want to play project m you might not be smart enough to beat me jajajajaja.

Bleck

Smash Master
I wish there were a Smash-like game where every character is a Pokemon*, but I'll settle for Pokken instead.

*I also want this except replace "Pokemon" with "Kirby characters"

HCRAYERT

Smash Apprentice
I'm serious does anyone have project m 3.6 if you do give me your FC to play a few online matches mine is 344197550152.

Last edited:
Top Bottom