• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Fortress

Smash Master
You know, I've always said that if I ever have to have an arm or leg taken off that I want it grilled up and served. I bet person is sinewy. I'll have a me-burger.

I bring this up because I've been up since eleven, have not left bed once, am thirsty, hungry, and starting to feel silly. I also want Wendy's, speaking of fast food.

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
You know, I've always said that if I ever have to have an arm or leg taken off that I want it grilled up and served. I bet person is sinewy. I'll have a me-burger.

I bring this up because I've been up since eleven, have not left bed once, am thirsty, hungry, and starting to feel silly. I also want Wendy's, speaking of fast food.
Don't die

Fortress

Smash Master
It's been, like, twelve hours since I've eaten. I'm nowhere near being in any kind of danger. I eat, like, once a day, and not even that much at a time.

I'm also garbage at math and meant twenty-four hours, not twelve. I was asleep at seven this morning. I meant seven yesterday evening.

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
fast food is amazing, you guys are out of your dang minds. obviously it's not healthy, but that's not why you eat it; you eat it cause it's 12am, you're ****ed up and you want this inside of you

chicken cutlet, muenster cheese, bacon and russian dressing on a toasted roll. there was a huge legal battle between two of my local delis over the naming rights of this sandwich it's so dang good

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
fast food is amazing, you guys are out of your dang minds. obviously it's not healthy, but that's not why you eat it; you eat it cause it's 12am, you're ****ed up and you want this inside of you

chicken cutlet, muenster cheese, bacon and russian dressing on a toasted roll. there was a huge legal battle between two of my local delis over the naming rights of this sandwich it's so dang good
bruh

hook a nigga up omfg

Fortress

Smash Master
I have eleven dollars and it's the most I've had in seven (don't know why I typed two) weeks. I can't remember the last time I could just go out and buy a burger. I really want a goddamn triple from Wendy's right now.

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337

i don't think a sandwhich is really what i want inside me when i'm drunk past midnight.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
sigh I was working on physics/mineralogy homework all day and of course missed all of final boss
and I have to go to bed early because I have an 8am class, after which I have more class/lab/homework so I'm pretty much busy until tuesday evening

so i won't be able to watch vods until then

but I guess interesting things happened, a DK got second?
update: I watched like three vods so far, tr is pretty (read: very very) good

dk has big meat mits that hit people far

also is cargo uthrow and cargo fthrow a 5050 di mixup?

zen-bz-

I'm having a main identity crisis.
NNID
Valkauv
So.
Getting back into CS:GO and I need 10 comp wins to get my rank.
I'm getting placed with ALL SILVER 1's.
I'M DESTROYING THEM.
PLEASE DON'T PUT ME IN SILVER VOLVO

Player -0

Smash Hero
Top Bottom