• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Akuma was so mad about not being in the SFV launch roster that he went to Tekken, I guess.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
You want to know the fun part about getting a new PC?

Benchmarks and Overclocking.

I just got a score that is around 12100. Trying to go higher without killing my ****.

EDIT : got 13112 just now. Time to up the values more.

EDIT2:

This is probably the best I'm gonna get without frequent crashes.

I probably still might get crashes, but a 20% increase from my starting ~11000 is still pretty nice.

Last edited:

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I hope this isn't all they're gonna do for Tekken x Street Fighter. Akuma looks nice and I'd love to see the rest of the SF cast there.
Tekken x SF is still apparently in development and is roughly 90% done or some above 70% number, however it does not really make sense to drop it even remotely soon with these games dropping within the next two fiscal quarters:

Street Fighter V
Tekken VII
(oddly enough) Pokken Tournament

If Tekken VII is even getting close to the amount of online/player stat/playtime% fight tracking that TTT2 did, I think that will probably keep Namco's team for it rather occupied as well. I'm actually glad that SFV is doing something similar with this version, it's super neat.

Here's an example of what I'm talkng about:
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/08/14/tekken-tag-tournament-2-adds-stat-tracking-service

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
the realization has dawned upon me that I really don't like melee and in the absence of comparable platform fighters to pm, I guess I'm slowly going to transition into anime fighting games

I mean I'm going to continue playing PM as long as a can but frankly I'll be somewhat surprised if PM's playerbase is more than half of what it currently is by the time I graduate college in 2018

and I'll be surprised if melee has decreased at all in the same time period

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
No fighting games on steam to play with PMS buddies. :(

PMS buddies sounds funny.

So if I had to pick a fighting game to play on PC, should I grab Ultra, GG, or wait for SFV? Money's tight right now and will be for the next ~3 years or so. I've played Ultra and GG both and found both to be interesting and fun. Just wondering which one has a better online community of people I can bash my head fruitlessly against and get rekt by.

Jonyc128

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jonnyc64
Blegh just watched my streamed match from the weekly. Playing against a dash dance heavy keep away fox is so exhausting and it sucks knowing I choked game 1 away

CORY

wut
BRoomer
bro, i need you to calm down on that avatar. you should've, like, just slowly added it piece by piece, day by day until someone noticed.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I don't have time to keep up with this thread anymore. PMS is fully of working boyz

Kinda getting burnt out of smash and want to quit tbh. Although I might just be in a funk. Definitely going to focus on some productive things this winter though, re-align my mind set.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I checked Kurri's profile.

Is the stream group really called the Project M Butt Room?

Why isn't it just Project M Social ;-;?
uh that's a different steam group that you're not invited to because the PMBR is sacred.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Took the initiative PMS Buddies Steam group is here!

It's open for now so I don't have to keep inviting people, but after a while I'll make it private so scrubs don't join.

Also, who wants mod? I'd be garbo by myself

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I want to get ultra but at the same time I want to have money.
I'll trade someone 1 scrap metal in TF2 for it :^)

Helsong

Smash Ace
I joined the group. Name is Bytress.

I'm rarely online though, so it might be a while before I accept any friendship requests.
Like, a month maybe, given I'm going to Japan for a few weeks.

Jonyc128

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jonnyc64
I really need to get a gaming PC soon, but there's no space left in my room and there's no way in hell I'm putting it in the living room for my brothers to **** around with it

Top Bottom