• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Hot drinks are the GOAT and if you aren't drinking something hot it might as well be water.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Why does everyone play May in Xrd? Everyone I've played has some sort of May
;x making me really not want to get xrd. I hated may matches in ac, even just watching her. Ranked down there with Eddie for least interesting/most annoying matches.

Unless she's been changed for the better in xrd. Don't remember seeing much of her in the acho vids I've watched.

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
Uhh so i signed up for a hitbox partnership and as soon as I started streaming I got like 20 viewerrs

Now it's an hour in and I'm at 86 views

But 83 of those views are viewbotted I'm pretty sure, the thing to the left in my dashboard says there is only 2 registered users(me and a friend) and 1 guest(another friend of mine) watching

Hope no one thinks I'm paying for viewbots or something lmao

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
;x making me really not want to get xrd. I hated may matches in ac, even just watching her. Ranked down there with Eddie for least interesting/most annoying matches.

Unless she's been changed for the better in xrd. Don't remember seeing much of her in the acho vids I've watched.
Tbh, it's probably just the people around here (Rochester). Overall I think Faust is a lot more popular.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Bottled water has added minerals for taste.

Tap water does not.

If that's not the case, bottled water has SOMETHING added to it that Tap water does not.

Last edited:

Kushina43

Smash Apprentice
I'm an avid drinker of Mug root beer and Dr. Pepper myself
Though water's gotten pretty high up my list ever since my last real sickness a few months ago and little else went down without pain

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
Yeah man idk have you tried bottled water recently? It's significantly different than tap water, at least for where I live

With that said it doesn't taste awful to me but my grandma hates it and spends like $50 a month on water bottles

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
no, it doesn't

Did a quick check. Yeah you're right.

*shrugs*

I was wrong on that regard.

SO then why the **** do a lot of public sources of water (park fountain, building fountain, sink water from city to city and state to state) all taste different.

And its not even like some of the articles I looked up real quick suggest I'm expecting a positive/negative taste.

I literally go up to public fountains, take a sip, and it taste like poor in one place, but in a different place, its delicious.

Which also has me ask, why do different types of bottled water have different tastes?

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer

Year twenty-three of literally not having cancer. Going pretty swell.
The dedication to the gig. I salute you.

Which also has me ask, why do different types of bottled water have different tastes?
Because several do have minerals added, which affects taste.

And if you get bottled water that's not just sourced from your water utility, whatever it's sourced from will just have minerals present, as a by product of what it is.

As for differing tastes from different areas of the same city (and, this, source) it could be the pipes as well as how old the pipes are. Or if it's run through a filter before it comes out the fountain. Even sitting still for different periods of time will affect the taste, because carbon dioxide will slowly dissolve into it, causing it to be slightly more acidic.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I just see a bunch of canadians and and east coasters arguing with people from deserts about tap water

when I go back east yeah the tap water there is great, its mostly well water.

The tap water here in AZ is just from man made canals treated just barely enough for it to be safe. Honestly I feel unsafe bathing in it sometimes. We have ridiculously hard water. Like of course its still just water and I'll drink it if I'm thirsty but its legitimately bad tasting.

I've also gotten super used to my reverse osmosis system.

Top Bottom