• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
yeah that sounds like something my lungs would do. no surface bruising, so hopefully it's not too serious tho

ice pack is helping, but my god is it still painful

how tf am I supposed to sleep upright. are there people who can do that?
perhaps on an incline?

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko

I finally built my computer.

I'm using it right now.

What a glorious feeling this is.

But in other morbid news in my life;

I've been given a pre-diagnoise of Sleep Apena.

Ill be going to a sleep clinic for 2 nights to completely confirm my issues just incase its not sleep apnea.

this body is not worth living in.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
this is now an anti-funny thread, as my rib has decided. begone ye foul creature

I have had, among others things, at least two concussions, a metal bat to the noggin + a number of cuts to the head unknown to me (nobody who's known me for my whole life gives a concrete number), and considering I've already taken ibuprofen to try and calm it down this is some horrifying pain. I have stared into the devil's eyes, and apparently you can just will him into existence if you cough hard enough

Bazkip

Smash Master
We just celebrated one year of hosting Smash 4 weeklies in Montreal
I get there and the guys ask me if I want a beer, and then they give me this

Best part is that it's a French card

Gobou loooooooool

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero

I finally built my computer.

I'm using it right now.

What a glorious feeling this is.

But in other morbid news in my life;

I've been given a pre-diagnoise of Sleep Apena.

Ill be going to a sleep clinic for 2 nights to completely confirm my issues just incase its not sleep apnea.

this body is not worth living in.
You gonna be doin' any netplay? Hit me up bruh. I'm on 10pm-early morning just about every night at smashladder.com

also i hate to minimize your problem but generally sleep apnea is pretty treatable with one of those breathing masks, yeah? I know a guy who used to suffer from migraines and had sleep problems, was diagnosed with sleep apnea, so he got a mask and he says sleeping with it was some of the best sleep he ever got.

Fortress

Smash Master
Primal clash mudkip is the best
Oh, forgot to say, but, add me on Steam sometime for some Ultra. I promise I can make it worth your while. I love teaching, and, I know enough to give you all the things you'd need. Fortress is my steam, just plain, with a Bison portrait.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I have melty blood on my laptop come and get me

(jk I'm not going to g3 and even tho I love melty I'm trash at it because lol where do you learn melty without a scene in this day and age)
I forgot to add "No anime games*"

*I need at least 8 drinks to make an exception

When are the rest of you fools going to fight me?
When you see me at Genesis 3. I don't have the luxury of internet at home...Not unless I bring a TV/console to the gym...

But with Brawl dead and PM sticking to 3.6, I think I'm done with Smash and will eventually make the transition to games like SFV/KOFXIV unless Sm4sh gets Simon Belmont.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
old man grey, how did roman reigns push his hernia back in

wait no I don't think you can do that w/ a rib if it's just bruised. piss

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
old man grey, how did roman reigns push his hernia back in

wait no I don't think you can do that w/ a rib if it's just bruised. piss
You can heal your body by squashing your local jobbers and mid-carders.

Just pay a homeless man a sandwich, give him a good ol' Spear/Superman Punch combo, and pin him.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Man I forgot that NEC is this weekend due to work lol. Well here's the schedule.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
So what games got the best competition? I thought this was like the largest US GG tournament yet or something?
NEC is home to the biggest set of anime tournaments so xrd will be popping as well as Vsav and its also the major for soul caliber and DOA as well. Marvel also tend to do well here and sf is sf. I would watch every game tbh.

Also trailer for the new x men movie is out

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
NEC is home to the biggest set of anime tournaments so xrd will be popping as well as Vsav and its also the major for soul caliber and DOA as well. Marvel also tend to do well here and sf is sf. I would watch every game tbh.

Also trailer for the new x men movie is out

Jesus ****, just hand X-Men over to Marvel so Infinity War can be whole.

Last edited:

Jonyc128

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jonnyc64
All these trailers make me realize how not boring the previews will be for Star Wars Force Awakens

EDIT: Just watched the trailer. Didn't do much for me, then again I was never a big X Men fan

Last edited:

Kushina43

Smash Apprentice
I want to talk more in this thread but everything's going too fast these days and I don't know how to contribute lol

slinks back to Third Strike

CORY

wut
BRoomer
how tf am I supposed to sleep upright. are there people who can do that?
if your bed is next to a wall, sleep sitting up on the headboard and leaning against the wall. i've had to do this before when i had a really bad cavity and was waiting to go to the dentist (any time i would lie down, the increase in blood pressure to my head would make it throb and hurt like a mother ******).

KakuCP9

What does it mean to be strong?
Anna's not doing her signature pose. Wtf is wrong with you man?

Also, words of wisdom

Last edited:

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
So, won a sm4sh random only tournament and got Xenoblade Chronicles X and a gnw amiibo

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
I want to talk more in this thread but everything's going too fast these days and I don't know how to contribute lol

slinks back to Third Strike
Just talk about 2D fighters
We don't even play PM anymore

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I like King of Fighters, but we could've done without the inevitable argument you just incited.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
You gonna be doin' any netplay? Hit me up bruh. I'm on 10pm-early morning just about every night at smashladder.com

also i hate to minimize your problem but generally sleep apnea is pretty treatable with one of those breathing masks, yeah? I know a guy who used to suffer from migraines and had sleep problems, was diagnosed with sleep apnea, so he got a mask and he says sleeping with it was some of the best sleep he ever got.
I'll probably do net play for ****s and giggles. I can really play seriously in it because I still time stuff like IRL..

As for sleep apnea, yeah it's treatable but it's still another issue that's happening and hindering me. So it's just like FML.

I don't like being Broke Dick McGee.

Top Bottom