• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Lizalfos

Smash Master
maybe if fox wasn't a thing maybe but like he is like totally a thing though, you know
Super Smash Flash

I can't take screenshots of FTL in Fullscreen :(

Well,
Standard Toaster - Human - Pilot
Sax - Human - Engines
MechWarriorNY - Engi - Shields
Bleck - Human - Weapons

You died in sector 5. I got overzealous with weapons and bankrupted myself.

But Bleck was the best gunner I've ever had ;-;7

Last edited:

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of zss

I hate it when I'm practicing pm through netplay friendlies and the person I'm playing against is also a zss main, or switches to zss after a couple of games of them kicking my ass

The ditto is absolutely awful, I actually like playing jigglypuff dittos over zss

Last edited:

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
The ditto is absolutely awful, I actually like playing jigglypuff dittos over zss
I wish to someday play a Donkey Kong ditto.

Also guys, my calc midterm score arrived. The good news is I can say I scored slightly above the class average. The bad news is that my class is evidently full of has a bunch of fellow novices.

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
Speaking of zss

I hate it when I'm practicing pm through netplay friendlies and the person I'm playing against is also a zss main, or switches to zss after a couple of games of them kicking my ***

I've played zss dittos more than once before and it kinda degenerated into b-reverse side b spam until one of us got tagged which then led to a combo to death

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Is anyone playing Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon? I'm getting my *** kicked by what I assume is the second-to-last boss.

Yveltal is literally just spamming Oblivion Wing, and since it's 3xInfinity range, everyone in the party with the stupid AI just keeps getting bopped by it, and I don't have enough Reviver Seeds to burn 5 every 2 turns...
Bring Surround Wands and hit it with it at the start of the battle, and the rest of your entire team (especially Ampharos) should destroy that thing's face pretty easily. The rest is much easier after that. I found that strategy to work very well.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Super Smash Flash

I can't take screenshots of FTL in Fullscreen :(

Well,
Standard Toaster - Human - Pilot
Sax - Human - Engines
MechWarriorNY - Engi - Shields
Bleck - Human - Weapons

You died in sector 5. I got overzealous with weapons and bankrupted myself.

But Bleck was the best gunner I've ever had ;-;7
You can do control (CTRL) + printscreen (PRTSC)

or use snipping tool

or use the steam in game photo thing.

Also I feel like Bleck Bleck tries to disengage from arguments sometimes but he's Nana and has the P:M 3.5 Ice Climbers glitch so he just kinda spins back around into it.

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
@Odds_ Wtf Wario can bite bthrow footstool dair Bowser like 100% guaranteed

**** this character

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
that's how I feel about anna from frozen
That reminds me... I need to start a petition to get that Gaston Pop figure because Funko has been churning out plenty of Disney stuff including a bunch of characters from Frozen (even Frozen Fever variations), most of the Disney villains, and stupid variations of the Disney princesses with geek glasses, but still no Gaston.

Last edited:

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman
@Odds_ Wtf Wario can bite bthrow footstool dair Bowser like 100% guaranteed

**** this character
Have you considered playing a better character?

Edit:
who's tryna get bopped in some oras rotation battles
This is literally mindgame hell.

Why would you do this to yourse-oh, right.

You're a Squirtle main, nvm, carry on.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Have you considered playing a better character?

Edit:

This is literally mindgame hell.

Why would you do this to yourse-oh, right.

You're a Squirtle main, nvm, carry on.
Because it makes you a god at mindgames

and i'm always looking to expand my godly powers

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
dude zard is so fun lmao I can just rar nair from the middle of battlefield and cover like half the stage he's like fat fire lizard marth

at least it's a fun break from practicing perfect wavedrop breverse fireball ugh

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Man...I'm afraid to even ask my PA teacher if I'm even going to be able to reach a C- with the final assignment.

Also, first 50 people to join my "Melee Sucks" club get a free shirt and Snapple.

King jobber
I approve.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
he actually had a bunch of questions that were just "set up this integration. don't evaluate because this **** will take, like, 45 minutes and there's 4 of these questions. lol." most of my problems in integration tended to be ****ing up the algebra partway through a triple integration because it gets so ****ing tedious. skipping all that stuff probably is what let me score that high.

for reference, the other two exams were... like, 73 and 78 or something like that : p i think i was able to do a good 2 hours of practice every day at work, due to slowness, on top of whatever else i would normally do after class.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Snatcher would be a perfect 10/10 if I could've given out Attitude Adjustments or Superman Punches to all the snatchers instead of just shooting them.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
@Meiling also, take the opportunity if possible today to get a pair of decent headphones; the Audio Technica ATH M50X pair are the ones I own and are great; they're $117 on Amazon right now which is a steal. Alternatively, you could get a pair of ATH-M40x which are practically just as good for $67 (52% off)

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Sometimes, I come into PMS when there's nothing else to do.

When I go back about 2 pages from wherever I start, I end up going to find something else.

But, uh... that Underwatch game is pretty good, I hear.

eideeiit

Smash Ace
I saw Inherent Vice yesterday. I enjoyed the movie a lot, but I still think There Will Be Blood is Anderson's best one yet.

It's really tough to put into words how Inherent Vice made me feel, as confusion's a huge part of how it proceeds and builds up its themes and stories, which is why I can definitely see how it wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea. I only got really lost at the very end, though I don't think I missed that much. Partly due to this, I don't think I can really "get" the movie, but the main reason being how the 70s and the Americans' need to escape from or beat it down by any means necessary is such a huge part of the film and I can never really experience that.

It did satisfy me, but could've left an even better aftertaste. It did rise a few thoughts about my own escapism, but I'll suppress those for a while at least. (probs not smart.)

I do think everyone should give this movie a shot though. It may not be what you're into, but it has some scenes that are just obscenely funny while also being terrifying that I personally think everyone should experience.

Holy hell, it just occurred to me 1970 was 45 years ago, the same as 1990 was from 1945. I'm glad the world didn't go up in flames, at least atm.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
half the campus has no power, so class was cancelled.

yay, except i don't know if my teacher's still going to try and cram the sections we'd miss from today into his schedule, still ;x

zen-bz-

I'm having a main identity crisis.
NNID
Valkauv
So I decide to do a Lucas drawing
I show it to my friend
He doesn't reply "good job" or "work on this" or anything like that
He just says "****ing bull**** character"
Then my other friends jump on the "**** Lucas" train and proceed to release all their salt
I just wanted to show them a drawing ;_;

Top Bottom