• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Bleck

Smash Master
every day I turn on my wii u and practice a little in smash 4 and then after a bit of warming up I turn on for glory and my opponent is zero suit samus and I just turn off my wii u without even trying

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
why the **** do you ignore our advice, Bleck? FG sucks.

go network on Anther's Ladder or play locally, get a variety of characters that you actually wanna fight against. alternatively, learn the ****ing MU, haha

it's almost like you wanna continually piss and moan

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
I am probably going to continue to piss and moan about zero suit samus regardless of how or where I play

Bleck

Smash Master
maybe if fox wasn't a thing maybe but like he is like totally a thing though, you know

Bleck

Smash Master
great then stop whining about tiers
what I'm saying is that it's possible for a player to be better at a bad character than another player is at a good one, but that doesn't mean that the good character isn't better

somebody winning a tourney as someone other than Pikachu/Fox/MetaKnight/Fox/Sheik doesn't mean that those characters aren't as good as they are

if you want character balance, Bleck, go play [other games]
the "balance is impossible" argument has always and will always be dumb

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
the "balance is impossible" argument has always and will always be dumb
you know what else is stupid? some jackass on the internet ******** about character balance when he doesn't even make an effort to play the game outside of his own home, and would rather confine himself to one of the lamest online experiences in a fighting game ever (FG)

I think we balance each other out here.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
I'm sorry that the fact that I'm an adult with a job in a small, spaced out town with a small smash community offends you so very much

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I'm sorry that the fact that I'm an adult with a job in a small, spaced out town with a small smash community offends you so very much
I'm an adult with responsibilities, too. I hold down a full-time job. Doesn't mean I'm suddenly incapable of broadening my horizons beyond armchair criticism, or unable to go do stuff elsewhere (well, admittedly, aside from my car going ka-put, which hampers me).

idk, Bleck, if you're content to do what you're doing, that's okay. and I'm not saying there isn't any truth to what you're saying. it's just...it's so easy to sit there and just complain about **** when you don't even put in a fifth of the effort. that's not just traveling abroad, dude.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
I'm an adult with responsibilities, too. Doesn't mean I'm suddenly incapable of broadening my horizons beyond armchair criticism, or unable go beyond my boundaries physically or otherwise.
I can tell how much of an adult you are by how offended you are that I think zero suit samus is overpowered

please continue to tell me how immature I am for having the audacity to make you mad about something dumb

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
please, you're the guy that says he throws his controller around or shuts off his console when he stumbles across a seemingly overpowered character. at least I'm willing to sit here and talk about it rather than dismiss it as ****ty balance 101 from my armchair.

who's the immature one here, again?

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
This all started because Bleck didn't want to fight a ZSS? Hell that ZSS could've been me, you would've had a free win.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Guys what if we just play real fighting games like Street Fighter Alpha 3 and Nidhogg?

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Guys what if we just play real fighting games like Street Fighter Alpha 3 and Nidhogg?
> Real Fightan Gaems
> Street Fighter Alpha the Third

Next you'll be telling us Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube takes skill

Top Bottom