• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

zen-bz-

I'm having a main identity crisis.
NNID
Valkauv
They're all close friends (known them for 3 years plus) and I understand they're joking. Still super funny how salty they can get lol

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Man...I'm afraid to even ask my PA teacher if I'm even going to be able to reach a C- with the final assignment.

Also, first 50 people to join my "Melee Sucks" club get a free shirt and Snapple.

I approve.
Melee sucks club? Sign me up

Jonyc128

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jonnyc64
TFW you're tired and exhausted af all throughout your school day but as soon as your ass hits your comforting bed,
YOU CAN'T ****ING SLEEP
One Punch Man.jpg

MLGF

Smash Lord
So I heard about the gamefaqs best game contest and how CT is against Melee.
Melee has no right beating Chrono Trigger, I'm actually going to be mad if it does lmao.
But hey, chances are Undertale will win it all and the world is gonna get mad salty.
Why do I even care about Gamefaqs

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
om grey chickened out and doesnt wanna room, whos all tryna room LMAO

Rawkobo

Smash Ace
steelguttey steelguttey

idk exactly what happened, because apparently it happened with the last guy i played against too, only he was the one to crash on me

but ggs? lol

Bazkip

Smash Master
We just had a big tourney this weekend
I don't want to know how many hours I spent managing the stream
I'm so dead I just want to lie in bed and not move forever
But I still need to upload all the footage ;_;

Last edited:

Cyre

Smash Apprentice
We just had a big tourney this weekend
I don't want to know how many hours I spent managing the stream
I'm so dead I just want to lie in bed and not move forever
But I still need to upload all the footage ;_;
Sleep, you know you want to. Just lay your head down for a moment, no one will notice..

hehe i'm a shoulder devil

Jamble

Smash Apprentice
I've been beating up on a stationary red Ice Climbers CPU in training mode to The Killers's "Don't Shoot me Santa" for the last half hour in a borderline trance. I think the busy holiday season at work's gotten to my head and manifested in mildly unsettling ways.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I've been to two tournaments before.
I don't ever have the chance to go since there's nobody who would be willing to drive me all the way there and wait for forever to pick me up.
The only way I'd be able to go to any of my state's weeklies/monthlies is if I get my licence but I'm too preoccupied with memes to do that.

Yung Mei

i still remember that time you came to SSG but you sat in the corner the whole time so i had no idea you even came

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
someone on reddit feels like they can justify lucario to people but not squirtle having a hitbox on turnaround

why do casuls exist

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
i still remember that time you came to SSG but you sat in the corner the whole time so i had no idea you even came
Yeah my social ability is crap but I had fun in my own way I guess? If I went more often I'd probably be more open but that was the first time I've even been to something like it.
no can do

why do you think I play luigi

it's because I am dum and have no fundamentals

duh
I'm a Luigi main, can confirm this is true for Luigi mains.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Yeah my social ability is crap but I had fun in my own way I guess? If I went more often I'd probably be more open but that was the first time I've even been to something like it.

I'm a Luigi main, can confirm this is true for Luigi mains.
come to ssg again you ****

Bleck

Smash Master
the last time I went to a party somebody told me that my personality was like if gregory house and haruhi suzumiya had a son

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Fun fact: "Gadzounds" is a corruption of the term "God's Wounds". Likewise, "Gadzooks" is a corruption of "God's Hooks".
Both goofy terms were likely made to avoid further use of "God's name in vain" or some dumb **** like that.
Don't do drugs kids. Unless it's prescribed. IE: Do drugs.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
god this ****ing awful cough won't go away
it's preventing my from singing along to my favorite songs and bobbing my head like a madman

Top Bottom