• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

eideeiit

Smash Ace
I just now finished Paranoia Agent.

What the fuuuuuuuuck maan

It had some really good episodes along the way so I'm glad I watched it, but I didn't really like everything about its ending that much. Like, a question's only interesting as long as you want to know the answer? That doesn't really make that much sense, but who cares. I don't know if I'd recommend the show to anyone, since it's that much more of a commitment than a movie, but if you're into stuff that first makes you think and then makes you regret ever trying, go binge it.

It also probably has some great rewatch value. Perhaps some day when I'm older and wrinklier.

I haven't watched that much anime, but Tatami Galaxy, Ping Pong, Shiki and From The New World are still definitely better.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
I just now finished Paranoia Agent.

What the fuuuuuuuuck maan

It had some really good episodes along the way so I'm glad I watched it, but I didn't really like everything about its ending that much. Like, a question's only interesting as long as you want to know the answer? That doesn't really make that much sense, but who cares. I don't know if I'd recommend the show to anyone, since it's that much more of a commitment than a movie, but if you're into stuff that first makes you think and then makes you regret ever trying, go binge it.

It also probably has some great rewatch value. Perhaps some day when I'm older and wrinklier.

I haven't watched that much anime, but Tatami Galaxy, Ping Pong, Shiki and From The New World are still definitely better.
shinsekai yori was really a roller coaster
the first few episodes were great both in terms of atmosphere, plot, and aesthetics
then they started doing **** with queerats and I thought it was some stupid side adventure and I wanted to get back to the main meat of the show, which was this dystopian society of superhumans who killed their children
then the entire show became about the ****ing queerats and I was like, ok maybe this show is a lot trashier than I thought
the ending definitely brought it back home and I really liked the way that I showed the characters through their lives

I really liked the start and the ending but I have mixed feelings about the quality of the middle of the show

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
yeah the ending was p quality

like the last two episodes were intense

i just felt like the show was too bloated in general and could have used some trimming to make it a little more concise. the part where saki and satoru wander about with queerats for like four episodes after losing their cantus when they're 12 didn't need to be as long as it did, the part where everyone is confused about who is attacking the village didn't need to be as long as it did, the part where they wander in the caves with no purpose for like two episodes didn't need to be there

it was a show with great ideas, a great beginning, a great ending, and it was very pretty
but it could have been improved

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
Well, I'm back.
I've been playing Madworld and the KHII remake. To be honest the HD version of KHII looks better than KHI. That and Madworlds a ton of fun. Oh and Joel's going to stream my Undertale Dating Sim soon.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Talking about Paranoia Agent? Let me sing you the song of my people:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH EEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAH EEEEEEE OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Who could forget such a memorable OP, eh?

Smooth Criminal

Bleck

Smash Master
when are we getting mega evolutions for the gen 2 starters for ****'s sake

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I wish everyone good luck on their finals in the coming weeks.

One of mine is tomorrow and I'm prepping for it.
Too bad i'm probably gonna do awful because my mom suddenly decided now was a good time to do spring cleaning.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
My Melee Sucks club is gaining momentum. Maybe I can even try to open up a club here on campus...

om grey chickened out and doesnt wanna room, whos all tryna room LMAO
Shut up nerd. You were practically begging me to stay in your room. Just because I want to avoid the risk of you taking photos of me with your dumb anime/waifu stuff while I'm strength sleeping doesn't mean I chickened out.

Also, I booked a room way back in October. I was just looking at options.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
This is real folks.

See you all in some other place on the internet.

Edit: This'll probably be my final post on Smashboards.... 2007-2015... not a bad run.

Last edited:
Top Bottom