• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Why would anyone want to make a movie about an action game.
Metroid has so much more to explore as a game, not just in items (see rom hacks) but also with larger more malleable areas thanks to this gen's power.

ilysm

sleepy
This might be a really weird question but w/e. So I've wanted to change my tag for a quite a while but don't have access to a credit card, and I was thinking of being entrepreneurial and Netplay 'money matching' someone for a month's gifted Premium when I have the time (an ambitious plan considering the fact that I suck). Only problem is, I don't have anything to offer in return, and fair must be fair. Any ideas for what I could bring to the table? I'm trying to think creatively here!

(Also hullo PM social! ^_^)

Last edited:

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
hey PMS, it's been awhile

For the last month I have been just struggling with school and haven't touched PM in forever, and on top of that I've missed so many weeklies.

I'm improving now, so maybe I can come back and post here? I dunno.
I've been weebing out and **** as well so hey hit me up about animu and mango and that filthy circle game osu

Also eyy, turning 15 soon. @zman804 I might be allowed to hitch rides to Phoenix soon.

Also since I wasn't here Halloween.

What's a terrible monster party? a DRAGcula. Get it, he's a monster.

walrus out

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
That feel when you're slaving away on college apps but then you realize they're not due for another two weeks.
But then you realize you're still being pressured into getting a degree in accounting so what's the point even.
God bless.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776

For the last month I have been just struggling with school and haven't touched PM in forever, and on top of that I've missed so many weeklies.

I've been weebing out and **** as well so hey hit me up about animu and mango and that filthy circle game osu

Also eyy, turning 15 soon. @zman804 I might be allowed to hitch rides to Phoenix soon.

walrus out
I have post-bronchitis symptoms, so any joke is like-worthy.
10/10 would use spoopy dragula joke to cheer up a crazy homeless man.

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious

walrus out
I'm approaching a full order of magnitude more PP than you in filthy circle game. Mai circle clicking skills are far superior to yours bow down to me scrub.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
MAYBE IF I FOLLOW MY DREAMS I CAN BECOME AN INDIE GAME DEVELOPER AND GET OUT OF THIS MATH SCIENCE HELL HOLE
- Leaked dialogue from "AVERAGE YOUNG ADULT WANTING TO LEAVE THE GRIND AND FOLLOW HIS DREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMSSSSS" (Novel) #543 of this year.

Bruh, study english so you can effectively appear semi-sophisticated while also knowing you just did it because essays are a breeze for some.

MLGF

Smash Lord
Popping out essays is pretty simple once you get an idea how every professor/teacher ever wants you to display information.

It used to be a huge struggle, but you eventually learn to speed run that ****.

And then you realize they're great GPA boosters, so you take tons of courses with 10 page essays because your actual major has classes that jump between reasonable and omfgyoutaughtusnothing

Last edited:

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
A new KHIII trailer was shown at a private screening, but apparently the public won't get to see it until tomorrow. Now I'll have to fill that void of not thinking about Kingdom Hearts stuff with school work.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
For my Women Studies class, we talked about gender violence and the subject of FGM came up...which lead to male circumcision...which lead to an in head vision of @SpiderMad dancing around like an old gold rush miner who's found gold but instead of shouting out "Gold!", he was shouting "Circumcision!"

This might be a really weird question but w/e. So I've wanted to change my tag for a quite a while but don't have access to a credit card, and I was thinking of being entrepreneurial and Netplay 'money matching' someone for a month's gifted Premium when I have the time (an ambitious plan considering the fact that I suck). Only problem is, I don't have anything to offer in return, and fair must be fair. Any ideas for what I could bring to the table? I'm trying to think creatively here!

(Also hullo PM social! ^_^)
Sup nerd. You could put up the teachings of the 3 sacred oaths: Hustle, Loyalty, Respect.

Bleck

Smash Master
so apparently I can use my wii u gc adapter to play PM online? I can't wait to get the **** beat outta me

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
I'm apparently bad at paying attention

I'll hit you up once I get it all up and running, hopefully I don't get stuck at lagboss
btw, use smashladder.com if you didn't already find it. It's got perfect guides for getting set-up, plus the obvious use of finding matches/me

Muscle_Senpai

Smash Apprentice
It's 2015 and if you're not using ratemyprofessor to take easy classes for your gen eds that don't really pertain to your degree, you're doing it wrong.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
I am here to revive the thread since today's been pretty silent......
Don't hold me to anything, I honestly don't know what I should actually do to get things sparked around here.....uh....hm......
Ah **** it.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium

walrus out
ayyyy come to the monthly sunday if you can, we can be team chocolate milk

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I am here to revive the thread since today's been pretty silent......
Don't hold me to anything, I honestly don't know what I should actually do to get things sparked around here.....uh....hm......
Ah **** it.
This has been a pretty slow week on the internet so far for some reason, I blame daylight savings time. #dedthread4dedgame

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
people who use gender identity as a fashion accessory piss me off

on an unrelated note, i leave for mexico tomorrow

im going to live Grey Belnades Grey Belnades 's nightmare of being surrounded by mexicans LMAO

imma hit up quiroga for some carnitas ya feels me

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
people who use gender identity as a fashion accessory piss me off

on an unrelated note, i leave for mexico tomorrow

im going to live Grey Belnades Grey Belnades 's nightmare of being surrounded by mexicans LMAO

imma hit up quiroga for some carnitas ya feels me
don't lose your passport or they might make fun of you

D

Deleted member

probably going to return to one of pm's premier's weeklies this thursday

people who i bopped two months ago literally violate me now, so this will be fun LMAO

Top Bottom