• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
hope everybody has a cool halloween
made a baller skeleton costume
went to a **** party
had like 5 people but the dj was playing bangers so that was nice
one guy's just sitting in the corner by himself
carving pumpkins
dj starts to vape inbetween songs
ask for a hit because why not
im a skeleton
all skeletons are cool
pretend to be unimpressed

10 minutes later i'm at a park
sharing a blunt to a guy in a skintight body suit
thinking "how did I even"
So I wander back to the party and most of the people there are all grinning and laughing
the pumpkin guy ran out stuff to carve
so he's just cutting his pizza into really small pieces
I was kinda ****** up but not enough to get what everyone was laughing about
so I just took a seat and started picking the pepperoni off of my pizza
I honestly don't even know why I got pepperoni
I don't even like pepperoni
Then my friend comes over all mad and stuff
thinking i'm talking to the pizza
Saying i'm going to get us all caught
and I'm just setting there confused
trying to explain explain myself
but then "Poison" comes on
and that's my ******* jam
So I just go off on the dance floor

It was a glorious sight
A sparsely populated dance hall
with 4-5 people running around
throwing glowsticks at each other
some guy in a bodysuit and a dj grinning wildly
one extremely confused hostess wondering wtf is happening
and a single skeleton breakdancing by himself

7/10 halloween
would tell people about but never do again

Bleck

Smash Master
The article doesn't stand up to scrutiny. Outright misreadings (like how it's not Jar Jar but Boss Nass that sends the Jedi through the planet core). He's not stupid, no, but when he supported Palpatine it was out of loyalty and trust, not malice (his faith in his friends is his weakness). And the rest turns into some strange fantasy where Disney's crew will vindicate overzealous fandom hatred of the poor schlub. Most damningly, the author fails to detect the blindingly obvious racial connotations of the role.

The idea that Jar Jar is Force sensitive has merit (see also; R2D2), but not in the context that it's taken into here.

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Reading the past posts, it seems like there's a ton of left over candy. Guys, did you know that having candy after Halloween brings bad juju? If you need a vessel to carry the burden of this, PM me and I will give you my address to ship this evil to me. Do not worry for my fortune for I only wish to help you all avoid having bad luck and misfortune. It is my cross to bear.

P.S: Send the chocolates first. They hold the most bad juju.

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Reading the past posts, it seems like there's a ton of left over candy. Guys, did you know that having candy after Halloween brings bad juju? If you need a vessel to carry the burden of this, PM me and I will give you my address to ship this evil to me. Do not worry for my fortune for I only wish to help you all avoid having bad luck and misfortune. It is my cross to bear.

P.S: Send the chocolates first. They hold the most bad juju.
Eating candy makes you look weak. Give it to me.
Candy makes Pokemon stronger.

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Eating candy makes you look weak. Give it to me.
Candy makes Pokemon stronger.
True but self sacrifice for the sake of others is the ultimate form of looking really really strong (right next to being Samoan, Roman Reigns, and/or a mastodon).

Do not mourn for my mortal form, for I will be in Valhalla with Becky Lynch.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Just found a huge *** bag of Hersey's Kisses

See you on the other side of this inevitable chocolate coma PMS
From what I can surmise, one of my school apartmentmates finished one of my chocolate bars (which I bought on National Chocolate Day) without asking while I was out and visiting home. No more my TV privileges for these guys.

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
Guys I have the stupidest Ideal for Sonic. What if his side B was replaced with something like a Gamma Charge based off his bost he has in the new games? They'll have to nerf the spring to make it optimal for side recoveries. At least it's better than 2 spindashes

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
but don't they not get stats from their EVs though
They get the stats if they already have the EVs.
EV is like a second experience point (you don't get the points from rare candies, every pokemon will give you the points, 1-3 of them, every stat caps at 255[252 for the actual stat point] and you can have 510 total)
so if you already have capped EVs then not using candies is a waste of time

tl;dr I'm a nerd so it's fine

Last edited:

SunJester

Smash Ace
It just reminds me how someone could do a really great Metroid movie. A movie thats heavy on atmosphere, and is very light on dialogue. Great action set pieces and awesome visuals. Implied story lines (think of Fury Road) that give background motivations to characters.

Maybe you could show the space pirate attack when Samus was a kid? It might be an interesting opener.

I liked the characterization of Samus in that short. Its Ripley-esque (which is great given how Metroid is basically the video game version of Aliens).

The idea of combining Aliens + 2001 A Space Odyssey + Metroid is awesome though.

Top Bottom