• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Yes, but if you befriended all the characters and didn't kill anyone, you can still use your save and backtrack for pacifist requirements. You'll realize what ending you get pretty easily.
so is first ending of undertale GUARANTEED to be neutral ending? I was told this, even tho I did a (mostly...?) pacifist run. I wanna see the other endings, but first I need to know which one I got without anything else being spoiled...

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Yo so I ended up caving from all of your ceaseless advertising and buying Undertale. So I got to this goat woman's house n I was like 'lol can i leave" and she fought and wrecked me in the basement, so if I win can I like beat the game in less than 30 mins? lol
No, depending on which ending you're aiming for, current speedruns are between ~1hr25m to 3hrs. If you're playing it for the first time, it will probably be a total of 4-6 hours.

D

Deleted member

my first question to @Lunchables is that do you ever look back at 2013 and laugh extremely hard at how average you were compared to now?

(I don't use Reddit)

Helsong

Smash Ace
recommend me good wines please :)
Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir are solid grape choices for wine. If you want specific wineries/brands, then uhh..well, I'm not really enough of a wine snob there. I've liked(of the ones I remember) Cayuse, William Selyem, and uh...whatever it is they serve at my family reunions, that stuff's awesome.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I drink concord grape juice in a wine glass every now and then, the glass makes it taste better.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
mead is pretty tasty.

on another note: i feel like i'm going to give myself carpal tunnel making wefts out of deconstructed yarn ;x

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Potato wine da bes
are you kidding? I had that **** freshman year it was the worst I've ever tasted.

I had some Merlot tonight and it was pretty sweet.

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I signed up to be a volunteer for Adult Literacy Tutoring at my public library. I will teach the basics of reading by having people read my current draft of my memoir: "GREY: The Really Really Strong Looking Ramblings of a Traveling Brawl God".

recommend me good wines please :)
Is Sangria a wine?

D

Deleted member

I personally think the Genocide run is the best and only way Undertale should be played.

MLGF

Smash Lord
No, you finish the Genocide run and then do another pacifist one so that you can give everyone a bad time.
Fixed

Also, I love how pms has turned into the undertale board lmao

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
Dan Salvato confirmed PMS member

CORY

wut
BRoomer
watched a video showing major differences in the genocide run.

the fight with
sans looked crazy as hell. and apparently he'll feign a truce to one shot you partway through. and then taunt you.

D

Deleted member

my first question to @Lunchables is that do you ever look back at 2013 and laugh extremely hard at how average you were compared to now?

(I don't use Reddit)
Yeah, I've done it quite a few times

I'll end up laughing at my current self in 2 years as well, its a never ending cycle

MLGF

Smash Lord
Because it's too emotionally difficult
But even then, the game goes out of its way to make you feel like a *******

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
Don't be a bunch of pansies, just do it. I did. I had a great time. Kinda interesting how you see some of the better parts of certain characters, Sans and Undyne especially, because they're all forced to step it up and fight for something bigger.

Then I did a Pacifist Run afterwards.
That made me feel really bad.

Last edited:
Top Bottom