• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I got bored so I found like 7 routes to get to my house from school, different bus+walking combinations and bus+train combinations.
E X C I T I N G

D

Deleted member

When I get super butthurt about my day, I vent it out by literally writing paragraphs and paragraphs of whatever is bothering me.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
When I get super butthurt about my day, I vent it out by literally writing paragraphs and paragraphs of whatever is bothering me.

Does anyone else have this problem?
i just jerk it multiple times, you should try it :^)

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
undertale is amazing
starting with a pacifist run since I know my brother will be killing things when I have him go through it

EDIT: insta noodles LMAO

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
...So...we did end up playing Brawl under the condition it was 4 stocks and my friend (who I now realize watches anime and is therefore a super duper nerd) had the choice for my character and had to only take one stock from me for our Sociology agreement. He picked Olimar as my character. After taking two stocks from him, I for some reason thought I had another jump while tethering on the ledge. I SD'd. Twice. I did not look really really strong as I had hoped as the Baron of Brawl. I blame PM.

I did also get to show him PM and he really liked it.

Falcon v Ganon right? prepare to get shrekt luser

(also that is the single best thing ive ever seen you post)
Unless 4.0 comes and Cena is included, then yes.

That's cause I'm godlike at writing.

Undyne deserves the truth. She's too strong to be living in some weeb fantasy.
Who is this Undyne and why do I like her so much?

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
...So...we did end up playing Brawl under the condition it was 4 stocks and my friend (who I now realize watches anime and is therefore a super duper nerd) had the choice for my character and had to only take one stock from me for our Sociology agreement. He picked Olimar as my character. After taking two stocks from him, I for some reason thought I had another jump while tethering on the ledge. I SD'd. Twice. I did not look really really strong as I had hoped as the Baron of Brawl. I blame PM.

I did also get to show him PM and he really liked it.

Unless 4.0 comes and Cena is included, then yes.

That's cause I'm godlike at writing.

Who is this Undyne and why do I like her so much?
because you too believe in the reality of ANIME

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
so is first ending of undertale GUARANTEED to be neutral ending? I was told this, even tho I did a (mostly...?) pacifist run. I wanna see the other endings, but first I need to know which one I got without anything else being spoiled...

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Playing cripple girl harem, just finished emi's route, and keeping the best for last
aka
rin.png

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
On my way to Smash The Record

- Sent from my laptop at 37,000 feet on free Wi-Fi cause JetBlue is the GOAT

Draco_The

Smash Lord
so is first ending of undertale GUARANTEED to be neutral ending? I was told this, even tho I did a (mostly...?) pacifist run. I wanna see the other endings, but first I need to know which one I got without anything else being spoiled...
If you try a pacifist run for the first time you will get a neutral ending. Depending on what you do at the end you may get a hint about what you need to do to get the pacifist ending and you'll start from one of your last checkpoints instead of having to start another run. If you missed something early you'll have to start from scratch.

Last edited:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Isn't there a neutral, pacifist, true pacifist, genocide, and true genocide ending? Or is it only neutral, pacifist, and genocide?
Only neutral, pacifist and genocide, but there are many versions of neutral and pacifist where some details are different.

If you do a genocide run and then a pacifist run, the pacifist ending will be slightly different. People like to call this ending just "pacifist" and the one you get without playing a genocide run "true pacifist".
Then depending on the enemies you kill during a neutral run you can get different neutral endings with different epilogues.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Received my new GCC a week earlier than I was supposed to.
Can't really feel too happy about that because I'm not going to use it anytime soon anyway.
I wish stuff I want to arrive quickly arrived quickly.

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
Just finished a trailer for Shell Shocked 19

Last edited:

Muscle_Senpai

Smash Apprentice
Yo so I ended up caving from all of your ceaseless advertising and buying Undertale. So I got to this goat woman's house n I was like 'lol can i leave" and she fought and wrecked me in the basement, so if I win can I like beat the game in less than 30 mins? lol

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Finally got to play SFV beta

Didn't get to touch vega or mika yet, too in love with necalli. Omg, love it so much.

Rashid and Karin are both really cool too, interested to see what people do with them.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
My laptop and desktop can run SF4 just fine with slightly lowered settings at 1280x720 but with SF5 at absolute minimum settings and resolution it still only managed to get 50fps. Sounds like I might have to invest in a PS4 if I'm going to get into SF5 :/

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero

of all the choices I had to make
this is the hardest
I've become so attached entirely against my will
I don't think it matters but I'm still deciding

EDIT: Perhaps it's the state of mind this game has left me in, but no part of me wants to reset the game now. The game makes you attached to everyone in the pacifist run, and everything turns out good for them in the pacifist run (does that count as a spoiler?). The only purpose to reset the game would be to kill everyone (I don't want to, the game made me not want to) for the genocide run, or to repeat the whole game for the pacifist ending (everyone's already fine and I already know what happens).

Undertale 10/10 bring tissues (for your tears, perv)

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master

of all the choices I had to make
this is the hardest
I've become so attached entirely against my will
I don't think it matters but I'm still deciding

EDIT: Perhaps it's the state of mind this game has left me in, but no part of me wants to reset the game now. The game makes you attached to everyone in the pacifist run, and everything turns out good for them in the pacifist run (does that count as a spoiler?). The only purpose to reset the game would be to kill everyone (I don't want to, the game made me not want to) for the genocide run, or to repeat the whole game for the pacifist ending (everyone's already fine and I already know what happens).

Undertale 10/10 bring tissues (for your tears, perv)
You care about others?

Last edited:
Top Bottom