• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
That's the kind of **** that makes my heart skip a beat or ten. i NEED SOME PROOF BEFORE I HEAR STUFF LIKE THAT! But damn @KingJigglypuff and his Snake Moving box taunt really hit the spot.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

No and no on the C&D and 4.0 news.

And yes, the PMDT is still working on the mod.

Smooth Criminal
Ahh, cool man. Thanks.

Won't really ask about the leak since I know it's supposed to be hush-hush. But do you if they're still working on new characters?

I got some ideas for a character they're supposed to be working on and wanted to share them considering they seemed to have taken a liking to some of my concepts for Lyn. Just wanted to know if it was still on the cards or too late or whatever before writing out a PM.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Ahh, cool man. Thanks.

Won't really ask about the leak since I know it's supposed to be hush-hush. But do you if they're still working on new characters?

I got some ideas for a character they're supposed to be working on and wanted to share them considering they seemed to have taken a liking to some of my concepts for Lyn. Just wanted to know if it was still on the cards or too late or whatever before writing out a PM.
You've initiated the protocol for the pmdt elimination robots. Enjoy your last few hours.

D

Deleted member

You've initiated the protocol for the pmdt elimination robots. Enjoy your last few hours.
?

Ok?

I'm pretty sure that it was openly announced that they were considering making original characters with the new clone engine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bleck

Smash Master
here I come
rougher than Knuckles
the best of 'em
tougher than Knuckles
you can call me Knuckles
unlike Knuckles, I don't chuckle
I'd rather flex my Knuckles

D

Deleted member

He was already going to be in one bag for completely unrelated reasons.

On that note I have no idea what anyone is talking about, nor did I see nothin'
You mean that post I wrote to N3ON for saying something dumb? Don't delete my ****, you know it makes me upset. :p

Plus, I was polite about it.

In any case, I only came to ask about 4.0 is all, so just passing by, not causing any trouble, promise.

I'll probably write up that Isaac moveset later this week if I have time and PM it to one of the devs, and that's about it... Peace!

MLGF

Smash Lord
Well, Undertale was fun...
I don't think I'll ever be able to go through a genocide run though
...like holy **** the idea kinda sounds messed up...

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
Undertale sounds like the kind of game I'll pick up on a Steam sale, be excited for, and then never play.

Bleck

Smash Master
SF4 players saying they don't like SF5 so far because it's "too easy"

this is how I know it's going to be great

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
SF4 players saying they don't like SF5 so far because it's "too easy"

this is how I know it's going to be great
I haven't seen much of it, but it kind of looks like a prettier SF4. I hope it doesn't have the moon jumps that 4 does, and isn't as molasses slow as it.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
So I tried playing Drinking Food on netplay while drunk and it was a terrible idea, he's too good to be playing against drunk plus online, so super boo boo happened to the boy pickler. That being said, I had a good session tonight despite the numerous difficulties getting everything to work, thank you so much for anyone who watched my stream and I promise there will be more content to follow. Some time on friday I plan on streaming SFV so expect some shenanigans lol. I'll post in here when I know more, again thank you so much for any kind of support, and I'm sorry if I spam this thread too much with my shameless self plugging, just trying to get noticed lol.

Edit - Speaking of self plugging lol, here's my youtube channel and my hitbox channel, any support is welcome, even if it's just a view, don't feel obligated to follow or sub.

Last edited:
Top Bottom