• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

TreK

Is "that guy"
It's the old Brawl term, not my fault if you English speaking people can't agree with your own kind on a single correct way to call things.

It doesn't beat the stupidness of the 'pivot grab', which doesn't involve a pivot, but a turn around, and 'crouch canceling', which refers to two vastly different concepts.
You guys are silly.

TreK

Is "that guy"
The term is stupid. I've got the term right.
So yeah, I do have the meaning wrong I guess. Couldn't care less. But since you guys are apparently dictionary nazis, allow me to rephrase :

@MK unclankability
It looks like it's the very point of the character tbh. It's a weakness against projectiles and long ranged pokes.
Idk why you would want it all gone. I mean, they even put some unclankability on mach tornado so people could actually beat it, didn't they ? (no wii to test atm, and my last match against a PM MK is already far in the past unfortunately #JohningWhenYouHaveNoClue)

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I've stopped calling Brawl pivot grab, a pivot grab. I've been calling it a turnaround grab for a while now. Pivot grab = melee pivot grab.

TreK

Is "that guy"
That makes sense.

Now we just need to get rid of either crouch canceling, or crouch canceling.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I made this for something

don't remember what. I think this was in response to oro joke-leaving PMBR. here u go oro, enjoy

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
project kappa is released under a license

uh, whichever one lets you use it as a signature. that one.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Some commentary from my 13 year old brother I play M with:

"Wow that sure is fair" In regards to Wario's Down-Air into Up-Air
"I thought high tiers were supposed to be good" In regards to him as Fox
"All my characters have bad match-ups against your's" In regard to Fox and Snake vs Wario/Ivy/Lucas
""I don't know why Fox is the best character in the game, Wario should be" Obvious.
"I wish this game was balanced"

ELI-mination

Smash Champion

"All my characters have bad match-ups against your's" In regard to Fox and Snake vs Wario/Ivy/Lucas
""I don't know why Fox is the best character in the game, Wario should be" Obvious.
Well if this isn't evidence of constructive criticism Idk what is

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko

oh my god that second one reminds me so much of my younger self.

TreK

Is "that guy"
I had never missed Ice Climbers so much!
You don't know what you're missing... on missing. Eh, never mind.

They have a lot of potential though. I've made a couple suggestions before the DDoS for this character, I really want to play them in PM.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
when is Picto and frigate gonna get fixed and made into legal stages

PS, please keep the flip on frigate, only morons die to that

himemiya

Smash Lord
when is Picto and frigate gonna get fixed and made into legal stages

PS, please keep the flip on frigate, only morons die to that
Yeah pictochat should be made there own instead of using brawl+'s. I'd like picto to have most of the drawing be apart of the background (whale/that person hand) and that long slanted platform, springs and the wind to be removed and bring back the clock but make it apart of the background. Frigate just redesign the 1st phase likes its the opposite of the 2nd one. Two platforms on each side that moves up n down and the slopes going upward instead of downward. They could fix the flip mechanics and makes sure no one ends up under the stage by auto push someone to the side.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
thank god people started having issues with metaknight, i was almost worried pmbr was going to entirely neuter him
don't know why i'm ever still surprised by the quality of PMBR's work though

btw pmbr, did you ever figure out how to make metaknights sword hitboxes work properly? as in not be weird article hitboxes with transcendant priority? or did you do a work around? i honestly haven't paid attention enough to the rare times i play against him to notice.
I wondered why Metaknight seemed more obnoxious than he should when he hit through every move I did. Transcendent priority, I wasn't aware that it was his sword that possessed it and not just a few of his moves from Brawl. They should replace Metaknight's Master Sword with the one that Kirby picks up in every game he's in, that'll fix the problem.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Where's the best deal for some C-stick replacements, my friend tears the cap off them like butter. There's no rush in me buying them so I'm wondering if the best price is solely is just some random amazon one I find

Top Bottom