• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

TreK

Is "that guy"
Oshi-

I went to smashboards to see people discuss of something else than open-world-duke-nukem. Err, I mean GTAV.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????

hey guys I found the dev version of project m 3.0
just listen to that beautiful brawl soundtrack!

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
The only problem with Roy's new non-spiky hair is that he doesn't look like Lance anymore. I loved that texture hack in Melee, moreso than any of Roy's real costumes.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
just ****in around by myself if anyone wants to watch
twitch.tv/captmeiling

gnw action and **** though

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
thank god people started having issues with metaknight, i was almost worried pmbr was going to entirely neuter him
don't know why i'm ever still surprised by the quality of PMBR's work though

btw pmbr, did you ever figure out how to make metaknights sword hitboxes work properly? as in not be weird article hitboxes with transcendant priority? or did you do a work around? i honestly haven't paid attention enough to the rare times i play against him to notice.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Wait, you're telling me his hitboxes were transcendent because of some weird properties?

This ****ing game (EDIT: In reference to Brawl, bah).

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
This is literally the only thing in recent time about Brawl that was brought up. I have no idea why you'd get the impression otherwise. Try reaching for arguments more.

Deathconsciousness

Banned via Administration
more tech skill = a better game amirite guis Xd
wtf no wavedashing **** you sakurai
no l cancelling wow sakurai drop off the earth
ughhhh so little hitstun wtf god sakurai i hate you

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
more tech skill = a better game amirite guis Xd
wtf no wavedashing **** you sakurai
no l cancelling wow sakurai drop off the earth
ughhhh so little hitstun wtf god sakurai i hate you
That last one was actually a valid reason to bash Brawl. I mean that's what makes a fighting game.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
don't be silly smash isn't a fighting game
i mean it doesn't have fighting game fundamentals and has never been at a big fighting game tournament either

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
just so we can ignore this incredibly awkward conversation happening rn

3v3 lords vs. spacies crew battle is viable now. think about it

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
just so we can ignore this incredibly awkward conversation happening rn

3v3 lords vs. spacies crew battle is viable now. think about it
You just wait until Kirby is released. The Dreamland dream team!

TreK

Is "that guy"
@MK transcendance
It looks like it's the very point of the character tbh. It's a weakness against projectiles and long ranged pokes.
Idk why you would want it all gone. I mean, they even put some transcendence on mach tornado so people could actually beat it, didn't they ? (no wii to test atm, and my last match against a PM MK is already far in the past unfortunately #JohningWhenYouHaveNoClue)

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
@MK transcendance
It looks like it's the very point of the character tbh. It's a weakness against projectiles and long ranged pokes.
Idk why you would want it all gone. I mean, they even put some transcendence on mach tornado so people could actually beat it, didn't they ? (no wii to test atm, and my last match against a PM MK is already far in the past unfortunately #JohningWhenYouHaveNoClue)
I'm not sure if you know what transcendence means.

GunBlaze

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
GBLZ#778
@MK transcendance

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
as a MK main: "transcending" is a dumb word to describe an unclankable hitbox. can we just call it an unclankable. or just UC if you're lazy

Top Bottom