• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

D

Deleted member

I wanted to donate blood for a 9/11 blood drive, but I'm too young

I unno, I feel like I need to do something for someone tomorrow, everyone I know is going to be somber as **** tomorrow when 9/11 really honestly doesn't bother me at all

Narelex

Smash Journeyman

I unno, I feel like I need to do something for someone tomorrow, everyone I know is going to be somber as **** tomorrow when 9/11 really honestly doesn't bother me at all
You were like 3 when it happened not surprising it doesn't affect you.

I just kind of say "oh" when I realize its 9/11 and go about my day. Perks of being a Canadian I guess?

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486

pretty sure no one really cares about 9/11 anymore

too busy playing super mario maker, ya know?

CORY

wut
BRoomer

Don't get too worried about it. Like naralex said, you probably don't have any actual memories of the event.

And, honestly, I remember exactly where I was ( economics, first period, pretty sure my bus ride up to school had been a huge pain in the ass that day, too) and I remember making jokes with other students until we realizeD what actually had happened (that it wasn't an accident, namely...).

And I honestly still don't think much of it. Like, I register the date, reflect a bit, then realize that, ultimately, I have no connection to the event and carry on with my day as usual. Nothing wrong with that.

Bazkip

Smash Master
In Canada we write the date before the month so...

11/9 doesn't have the same ring to it.
Actually we have all date formats as valid.

I guess we didn't want to upset anyone by not using their format.

So do whatever you like man, you can't be wrong!
You can just be very, very confused.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
No tournament I've been to in the past 2 months has uploaded the videos of the tournament with the exception of 1 and paragon. But at paragon I wasn't allowed to play any bracket matches of stream.

Am I supposed to just link brackets on my pmdt application now or what?

Midwest sucks

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
No tournament I've been to in the past 2 months has uploaded the videos of the tournament with the exception of 1 and paragon. But at paragon I want allowed to play any bracket matches of stream.

Am I supposed to just link brackets on my pmdt application now or what?

Midwest sucks
You were supposed to link brackets only in the first place

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Anyone here have any stage making experience?

...at least with the basics? Someone who can help me get started, hold my hand through the first few steps or something? I know it's poor taste to request stages from other people, so I want to learn how to make my own.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
lewd.

and i'm more designing one to try and make the costume. don't think my ass would look nearly as nice as that picture, tbh, so that wouldn't work.

D

Deleted member

hopefully coming back to PM weeklies starting next week after a two month hiatus and ban

hype?

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Now that I think about it, Rashid was one of the SFV newcomers that Ken Bogard leaked. The other two newcomers he leaked were Lyn from Fire Emblem and Knuckles from Sonic the hedgehog Laura from Brazil and Zen from India.

Pretty much everything else he leaked ended up being true (Unreal Engine 4, V-Trigger, released in 2016 before the end of the fiscal year, no Super/Ultra updates and 16 characters with 4 newcomers) since I don't think Capcom talked about story mode nor time/weather effects for stages.

Top Bottom