• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
I'd assume it's the Melee platform cancels and not the Brawl ones but I can test/double check later prob.

For tap down method you can't do the super dance on platforms so it's inferior.

Edit - Also I can't get the tap down method for the life of me.
tap down is just down + shield/attack, but without the second input

just tap down rofl

do it with falcon its easiest with him

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
Ok I have a stupid but pretty good ideal.

X becomes a short hop button.
Y will become a full hop button.
This will make wavedashing easier and SHUFFL's easier for the scrubs and you could turn it off as well...

What do you think?

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
*raises paw* uhhhh.... pls dont use that offensive "people" word. i consider myself to be an androgynous quasi-female pansexual wolfsoul. your concept of throwing around the word "people" willy-nilly is greatly offensive to my personal conceptualizations of my unique self image, and addressing others by using a certain generic label such as "people" is traumatic to me on a deep personal level, i was shaken to the core by your judgemental words. please be a little more considerate next time. thanks!
based

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Ok I have a stupid but pretty good ideal.

X becomes a short hop button.
Y will become a full hop button.
This will make wavedashing easier and SHUFFL's easier for the scrubs and you could turn it off as well...

What do you think?
How would a short hop macro help wd? You have to input the airdodge at the same point, regardless.

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
How would a short hop macro help wd? You have to input the airdodge at the same point, regardless.
Takes some time off trying to input a short hop which for my is oddly the hard part of doing a wavedash

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
It's sad that people like that destroyed tumblr
Tumblr was a mess before those arrogant whales got there, and the only thing they're destroying is their arteries/knees/other things that comically-morbid obesity negatively affects.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
@ Jaedrik Jaedrik The funny part about all that is that The Prince was most likely a satire. I mean, Niccolo dedicated it to the ruling family who arrested, tortured, and banished him.
This also crossed my mind.
Unfortunately, too many people took it the wrong way.
Such is the danger of satire.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
@ Jaedrik Jaedrik That's what sucks about opinions as a concept. People are allowed to have them without consequences ever being involved for them having truly foolish/irredeemable ones.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Watching walker Texas ranger on a whim

Episode starts with exposition about an old Texas ranger, Hayes Cooper, who was a state hero, "everyone who puts on the star has a bit of Cooper in him," hero stuff, etc etc.

It cuts from Chuck Norris to a picture the fabled hero. It's just ****ing chuck Norris with longer hair, then the whole episode is about that ranger

So it's litterally canon that chuck Norris is immortal

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
miraron cuando le metio el dedo alli? los dedos no deberian entrar alli D:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
At a lot of the LI tourneys I've been to, brackets wouldn't run NEARLY as efficiently(and they're a mess as is lol) if Gutty wasn't helping run them every time he was at 'em.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Oh my god I don't have an ethernet connection set up at my home what have I been doing.

Now I understand why people keep going back to prison.

Player -0

Smash Hero
You've been slowly dying because WiFi is slow.

Also how do I write paper guys? When I mean paper I mean like 2 pages double spaced aka EAASSAYYY MONAYYY

I think it's bed time.

MLGF

Smash Lord
I wrote a 2 pager in 10 minutes.
I learned that writing a good essay is as easy as a look at the question, and just constantly answer it for however long it takes.
Never stop answering it.
Just keep answering it.
That's really all papers are, supporting your conclusion. So just write about how you feel. It's easier if the topic actually is important/relevant/interesting however.

D

Deleted member

I've been using WiFi since like, 2012, it ****ing sucks, but I really can't do anything about it tbh because there's no ethernet ports that are convenient enough for me to use my computer comfortably.

in other news, slowly moving away from smash because being good at it is highly unrealistic

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
I've been using WiFi since like, 2012, it ****ing sucks, but I really can't do anything about it tbh because there's no ethernet ports that are convenient enough for me to use my computer comfortably.

in other news, slowly moving away from smash because being good at it is highly unrealistic
smash isn't about being comfortable son

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337

you're like 16 now is the most realistic time for you to get good at smash

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I wrote a 2 pager in 10 minutes.
I learned that writing a good essay is as easy as a look at the question, and just constantly answer it for however long it takes.
Never stop answering it.
Just keep answering it.
That's really all papers are, supporting your conclusion. So just write about how you feel. It's easier if the topic actually is important/relevant/interesting however.
Thesis
Support 1
FLUFF
FLUFF
FLUFF
Support 2
FLUFF
FLUFF
FLUFFFLUFF
Fluff 3
FLUFF
FLUFF
FLUFFFLUFF
FLUFFFLUFF
FLUFF
FLUFFFLUFFFLUFF
FLUFF
FLUFF
Restate Thesis

But I think we can agree this isn't actually good.

TIL that my parents can see what I use my debit card for. So I can't buy body pillows. Damn posters, why you gotta be so spensive.

Last edited:
Top Bottom