• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
Well... PM just died for me. I put nintendont on a usb and PM is dead for me... probably

KakuCP9

What does it mean to be strong?
'Sup nerds.
My dad bodied me and my bro in wii sports resort earlier today.

Seriously considering committing sudoku rn
Kinda reminds me of when my uncle and I played Wii boxing and he had me on the ropes, but the nunchuck cord popped out and hit him in eye since he was playing quite vigorously.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
PMTV
I STILL BELIEVE IN MIRACLES
I SWEAR I'VE SEEN A FEW
I BELIEVE IN SILVER LININGS AND
THATS WHY I BELIEVE IN YOU

Last edited:

Ogopogo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3797-6544-0935
TN is having a big monthly on saturday and Atomsk and Delicious Octorok are coming. I know I've heard those names before but I don't remember who they play or why they're noteworthy players. Someone wanna enlighten me?

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
TN is having a big monthly on saturday and Atomsk and Delicious Octorok are coming. I know I've heard those names before but I don't remember who they play or why they're noteworthy players. Someone wanna enlighten me?
Atomsk is a good wolf, I forgot who octorok plays but also posts on SB a good amount iirc

curry9186

Smash Journeyman
Delicious Octorok plays a mean Ness and has a developing Fox. He got 5th at Smash and Splash this summer.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
bazkip is correct
The grand conspiracy begins. 47 Project M leaks confirmed to be posted within the next 2 weeks. :yeahboi:

In other news, PMTV sound hype as ****. The current stream schedule looks packed with good stuff too. :3

In less relevant postings:
DOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGG CEENA!!!!!!!!.gif

Edit: Plague of shadows is released on the 17th. This is also the hype.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master

melee got replays before PM offline did

GGs
Destiny of the Smash continuum needs you to care about preserving/custom control Light Press Air Dodge more before it will allow you to move onward

At its core it's riddled with a few detriments, but the same detriments people who've removed their springs have (Odds, SeagullJoe, etc.) for similar/greater ergonomic benefit (depending on your controller).
http://smashboards.com/threads/a-di...ad-thing-health-related.360937/#post-17071426

The best route is to not experience the detriments but still get the most ergonomic use possible. DrinkingFood tries to achieve this by having his muscle memory accommodated to only one of his triggers having his spring removed. My route is following Kadano, where he weakens the hard press rubber (which can happen naturally) and then does other stuff beyond that.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Dont care

Found out I am bread is on ios

@ mimgrim mimgrim we bread again
Oh god save us all.

I still have nightmares from when you last did that. ;-;

Anywho.

MH4U is getting me more and more sucked in. Upgrading the 3 weapons I am using the most (Long Sword, Switch Axe, and Charge Blade) as much as I can. I think my SA is probably my best at the moment (think I have it as a Barbarian Blade right now), though it dulls quickly so I'm having to get to safe spots often to sharpen it, though my Charge Blade, which is currently a Defender's Blade (and I have 3 choices from there to decide where to take it, though right now I still need to get materials if I want to get to any of them), might be better.

And speaking of the Charge Blade. Holy **** is it crazy. Get phials to 5, unload them to charge up the shield for some insane bonuses that last for a good while and is super easy to get back nd the amount of damage I've been able to deal with it has been fantastic. SA has been really nice as well and might be doing even better (not quite sure).

Long Sword has been my weakest but it is till a really fun weapon so I've still been using it a lot, though I may just not be using it properly. Trying use Spirit Blade effectively has been tough for me, have a hard time getting the final hit confirmed for damage boost, let alone three times to get all the most out of it. e_e

Have the full Jaggi set, looks nice. The Selta was an interesting monster but wasn't any trouble. Then I got to go on an expedition thing in a place called Everwood and fought a Velocidrome boss monster. Got it taken out pretty fast, though had some trouble in the beginning with getting it figure out but didn't faint once. Wasn't able to get any of the little ones drops though as I was too busy dealing with the Velocidrome.

And now I'm back at Val Harbor.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
In Western Civilization course.
Machiavelli.
**** Niccolò Machiavelli.
He is the tradition of Hobbes, Robespierre, Hume, Malthus, and Marx.
The Prince is the gospel of brute force, the contempt of morality, and cynical selfishness.

God bless Frédéric Bastiat.
He is the tradition of Lao-Tzu, Aquinas, Lord Acton, Rothbard, and Tolkien.
The Law is the epistle of justice, peace, order, stability, harmony, and logic.

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."

D

Deleted member

I'm really upset about being ignored on placement of AP classes this year, sitting in Reg classes are ****ing awful and boring

I've honestly felt so disconnected from school and everything lately, this sucks

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I'm really upset about being ignored on placement of AP classes this year, sitting in Reg classes are ****ing awful and boring

I've honestly felt so disconnected from school and everything lately, this sucks
That's the thing I feel with going for a general business degree, versus Accounting. Ones a lot easier, but all the business courses I've taken versus the two accounting courses I've taken (Financial and Managerial, and Business Calc was pretty tough though it's still easier than reg. Calc) were so easy in comparison that I just felt the other students and the assignments were nooby and meaningless. I also can't stand the feeling of being completely lost with hard ****, but I always liked that Math/Accounting never had us write essays.

I graduated my 2 year college a few months ago, with 3.7 GPA and like all the classes required to transfer for most schools Accounting programs. But yeah right now I'm trying to find a 2nd job that would relate to what I want to do before I hopefully enroll anywhere soon for the Spring. I've become too much of a social/people person to possibly not enjoy Accounting, idk.

Last edited:

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious

your lucky at my school I they don't have any advanced classes and if you finish any of your classes early you just take the freshman class until you graduate instead getting something useful like an extra period of study hall. I finished all of my math and science classes my sophomore year and sat throght algebra 1 and physical science two years in a row

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
@ Jaedrik Jaedrik The funny part about all that is that The Prince was most likely a satire. I mean, Niccolo dedicated it to the ruling family who arrested, tortured, and banished him.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
School isn't starting in Seattle until further notice because of the teacher strike.
It's damaging my brain from the constant wonder of when it will start, I'll never be ready for it.
#totallynotretconningmyoldpost

Last edited:

Narelex

Smash Journeyman
your lucky at my school I they don't have any advanced classes and if you finish any of your classes early you just take the freshman class until you graduate instead getting something useful like an extra period of study hall. I finished all of my math and science classes my sophomore year and sat throght algebra 1 and physical science two years in a row
You guys are lucky you have something to occupy your time at all. Not having something to focus on for the past year for me has honestly felt really draining.

It almost feels like letting strawberries go to waste, it just feels wrong.

On the bright side looking into programs for Uni again and job hunting in the meantime.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482

Should probably get your parents/guardians involved to get placed into them.

it's a waste of your time to get put into a class that isn't even slightly challenging.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Definitely override in. What classes did you try getting?
AP classes can be really easy depending on the teacher. Doing well on the AP is just a matter of reading your textbook in most cases.

Last edited:

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Huh, what moves have knockback but no damage though?
I wouldn't know, I'm obviously a scrub and should've stopped typing already

EDIT:
You could kind of say windboxes do, but those don't really have real knockback, so to speak, since it behaves differently.

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
y'all should just learn to use the report function and ignore stuff when topics like that pop up, imo : p

Top Bottom