• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
that means you're not able to play anybody at all and are probably just riding off luigi's frustration factor. Read: "nair out of your combo and start my own full combo" or "any failed edgeguard attempt costs you your stock"
you play ROB
YOU PLAY ROB

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Ridley mod needs to be official dude
its grate dud
itz gon b gud maun
MAK EET HAIPIN DUD PLEZ I NED
but seriously you should team up with them and make the ridley mod great.
This is dumb yo.

I rather have all five slots filled with Roman Reigns and his final five strong forms.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I mean, grabbing when luigi is out of range and losing to a dsmash means you chose an option to hit them with that was punishable with foresight.

yeh and shine is also frustrating to me

but in PM the luigi:fox mu is probably pretty close to 50-50 because fox has good tools that categorically don't work on luigi becaue he's stupid while luigi can get rushed down and killed real easily but can punish fox if he rushes in at the wrong time. 75% of the time fox is winning the game but the onus still falls on the fox player to be careful and not overextend because if he does he loses a stock while luigi just kinda runs away and bears with things until he can poke in and do things

but hey that's the way things go, it's not as dumb as the fox:DDD matchup
Actually I take it back. What makes me the most upset is when mario players blatantly miss the timing on cape, but just do it again and hit anyway because it has like 40893 active frames. Luigi is fine compared to that or falcon

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
i'm alerting the devs so they can (maybe) listen to me and think about it
I'm pretty sure the devs already know about that Ridley since SDoom has been re-animating him for a while now.
I'm also pretty sure it won't be official any time soon since the quality of someone's mod doesn't always mean it will for sure be in PM.

What are you, 5?
Well he still plays runescape in 2015 so...

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Grey, please tell me that with your obession of strongness that you are a Gears of War fane.

Btw if the answer is no then you are a disgrace to all that is strong.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
you play ROB
YOU PLAY ROB
Squirtle is Luigi/GnW/Yoshi-Tier painful
ROB is next tier down with Jiggs/Wario/Sonic/Diddy/Ness
Observe that ROB is in the "I have a lot of reach in the air/good walling abilities/annoying projectile" tier, and not the "everytime you fail to read+account for my combo breaking mixups/recovery mix-ups, I get out Scott-free and possibly a huge punishment on you" tier

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
They need to get killed (preferably without a money/time-consuming trial) so that they don't ever get the chance to try again. No risks taken against the wicked.

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Observe that ROB is in the "I have a lot of reach in the air/good walling abilities/annoying projectile" tier, and not the "everytime you fail to read+account for my combo breaking mixups/recovery mix-ups, I get out Scott-free and possibly a huge punishment on you" tier
the first tier is arguably more frustrating you ROB playing mother **** hair
go spin a gyro in hell *****

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
yeah, but he can't scratch his nose.
Good. That would make him weak. Along with sneezing.

I HATE SNEEZING DAMMIT ACHOO

Grey, please tell me that with your obession of strongness that you are a Gears of War fane.

Btw if the answer is no then you are a disgrace to all that is strong.
I have GoW 2 and it was the first game I played on 360.

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
i was going to go to the weekly tomorrow and meet axe but guess what

were moving apartments for the next 3 days

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
I'm looking at the list of Pokémon that appear as background characters in Pokkén Tournament and it makes me sad because it implies those characters won't be playable.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Where did you get $100 in the first place?

Aren't you like 7?

I'm 20 and I wouldn't MM anyone for over like $20 even if I knew I'd win.
Do you wanna know what feels worse

Just opened this track I've been working on for a while and all of the percussion is just gone. Nowhere to be seen.

wanna cry

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Do you wanna know what feels worse

Just opened this track I've been working on for a while and all of the percussion is just gone. Nowhere to be seen.

wanna cry
I know how you feel. I wish I knew an Irish redhead lass with short hair and glasses who often whispers sweet nothings into my ear. Her smoothing tales of the grassy green fields of Ireland and its ocean fresh air would make the pain go away.

That or pizza.

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
Also now I have to start a blood feud with @ DrinkingFood DrinkingFood because he said I'm bad and can't play any character

he's probably (definitely) correct but I'll mm him eventually to defend my honor (whenever I can leave the northern plains lmao)

see you at ltc5 fam

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
maybe if you'd won that money match...
This is all a consequence of that. I'll have to redeem myself with my 100 dollar money match versus Lain.

I know how you feel. I wish I knew an Irish redhead lass with short hair and glasses who often whispers sweet nothings into my ear. Her smoothing tales of the grassy green fields of Ireland and its ocean fresh air would make the pain go away.

That or pizza.
Unlike dream girls and waifus, pizza is real. What else more is there to say

Top Bottom