• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
That doesn't really tell me anything besides you only have one game in the series which means fraud confirmed.
I'm not a big fan of shooters. Unless they're different like John Woo's Stranglehold and Vanquish, I don't get them. I liked GOW 1/2 but what happened after Mass Effect 3 just kinda made me nervous of getting into games that are trilogies.

Like serious, what the hell were they thinking? Who the hell brings a deus ex machina like Godchild and expect it to work out?

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I'm not a big fan of shooters. Unless they're different like John Woo's Stranglehold and Vanquish, I don't get them. I liked GOW 1/2 but what happened after Mass Effect 3 just kinda made me nervous of getting into games that are trilogies.

Like serious, what the hell were they thinking? Who the hell brings a deus ex machina like Godchild and expect it to work out?
You don't understand how important Gears of War is for strongness though.

Just look at it.

It embodies strongness.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
If all goes well I'll be able to go to SSG this Tuesday and hang out with @ Yung Mei Yung Mei .
I'll be sure to scrub it up with my poor social/smash skills I promise. Kappa

Bleck

Smash Master
I'm looking at the list of Pokémon that appear as background characters in Pokkén Tournament and it makes me sad because it implies those characters won't be playable.
I want a Hitmontop, featuring a moveset inspired by Eddy Gordo.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
If all goes well I'll be able to go to SSG this Tuesday and hang out with @ Yung Mei Yung Mei .
I'll be sure to scrub it up with my poor social/smash skills I promise. Kappa
Wow of course youd come the time.im not there loool
Come next week son its pm tourney day

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
That is disturbing. But honestly guys, it doesn't really strike me as Team Rocket's usual modus operandi.

So who would hire thugs to intimidate people from attending a children's card game? Maybe a fellow trading card fanatic that runs a rival company making portable, holographic monster projectors...

That crazy talk might as well be a signed confession.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Wow of course youd come the time.im not there loool
Come next week son its pm tourney day
Wow okay, I have to figure out how to force my uncle to drive me down there again after this week, if not I will have to somehow figure out the public transportation system over there. But I'll definitely try to be there next week as well.

Last edited:

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
I want a Hitmontop, featuring a moveset inspired by Eddy Gordo.
Hitmonlee should be in too because he's Bruce Lee.

I'm a little bit disappointed because, judging by the background character list and the current roster, the game isn't particularly big on celebrating the fighting type. I mean, the current roster looks great, but Machamp is so far the only playable not-A-list fighting type.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
If I can't play as zangoose, gliscor, or arcanine Im boycotting it

Also is hawlucha confirmed yet? Because seriously if they don't put one in they are dumb. I hope luchador pika isn't a rushed pika clone with the planned moveset for hawlucha

zman804

Smash Ace
Finished P3, holy ****. I've never seen a game with that strong of an ending, even though I got spoiled it still blew me away.

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
Finished P3, holy ****. I've never seen a game with that strong of an ending, even though I got spoiled it still blew me away.
I got to the final boss at about Level 65 (I later found out that this was extremely under leveled) and consequently it took be about 4 hours to beat the boss in one sitting, the 14 forms combined with the amazing background music made the final boss of P3 the most memorable boss I've ever fought in a video game ever.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
If I can't play as zangoose, gliscor, or arcanine Im boycotting it

Also is hawlucha confirmed yet? Because seriously if they don't put one in they are dumb. I hope luchador pika isn't a rushed pika clone with the planned moveset for hawlucha
He isn't, but it would make sense if he was.

Both him and Pikachu Libre are basically the King and Armour King of Pokken :p

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
Neon's magnet combos off the shoulder of PS2
I've watched Pit's shield glittering near the ceiling of battlefield
All these moments
between patches
will be lost
tiers
in the rain

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
Neon's magnet combos off the shoulder of PS2
I've watched Pit's shield glittering near the ceiling of battlefield
All these moments
between patches
will be lost
tiers
in the rain
I'm cool with that. Sacrifices must be made if we are to get Simon Belmont in the later updates.

Shut up and let me dream DAMMIT.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
stuffed bellpeppers aren't bad, but definitely sweeter than i expected. i like my food more on the savory side, so if i try this again i'll probably layer cheese inside as i add the stuffing and maybe dust the inside of the peppers with cumin and chili powder or something.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Oh my God Eva's dub is so bad. Somebody said that it gets better after a few episodes. It really doesn't, back to the sub.

GIVE HIM A HEART MASSAGE

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
Oh my God Eva's dub is so bad. Somebody said that it gets better after a few episodes. It really doesn't, back to the sub.

GIVE HIM A HEART MASSAGE
I mean to be fair defibrillation is called a cardiac or heart massage and the sub calls it a cardiac massage

but yeah the sub is much better, the dub replaces baka with "mega-dork" so like

at least the dub for the rebuilds is good, it's probably better than the subs tbh because you don't have to hear the godawful engrish that occurs when mari is speaking english

but eva is the best I hope you realize that liz

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Is best so far. It was mostly the head scientist yelling that in her awful english voice and just all the awful squeaky english. I have a feeling that their jp voice actors aren't amazing either but at least I can't understand them.

edit: Also the english actors yell where the Japanese actors just stay cool about it.

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
Is best so far. It was mostly the head scientist yelling that in her awful english voice and just all the awful squeaky english. I have a feeling that their jp voice actors aren't amazing either but at least I can't understand them.
the jp voices are actually good though or at least they do a better job of conveying emotion than the english voices
also the subtitles are oftentimes more accurate than the dub

i thought the dub was bearable
it's not

Last edited:
Top Bottom