• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
ayyyy
hey zman forgot the controller he said he was gonna bring
he also forgot to put me in bracket
but that's OK because of both circumstances I ended up meeting alot of people
Phoenix scene 11/5
(also some kid gave me his wonk ass bad controller so I won't ask to borrow them for awhile probably)

NW_Gump

Smash Apprentice
I want to change the art on my arcade stick (Qanba Q4RAF), does anyone here have any experience in doing that before, or any stick modding in general? I'm gonna change my joystick and my buttons as well but I think know how to do that. Pretty much I don't have any idea how to do image editing of any kind, so that's the main source of me not starting yet.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
I think you'll forgive me this time considering the context.
It's like you don't even know who we are...
I want to change the art on my arcade stick (Qanba Q4RAF), does anyone here have any experience in doing that before, or any stick modding in general? I'm gonna change my joystick and my buttons as well but I think know how to do that. Pretty much I don't have any idea how to do image editing of any kind, so that's the main source of me not starting yet.
I did a custom art thing for a friend. I actually found a site that custom prints the layouts for your stick, depending on the brand, and then you just install it yourself, which isn't usually too hard, iirc. I'll try to remember to find it tmrw

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
hey guys
ive been on this site
custom gamecube controllers are the ****
but what do i put on it
IDEAS SO FAR
  1. blue toon link anime style
  2. chitanda from hyouka
  3. some random scenery like some plains or some really sweet trees
  4. toon link not blue being high tier
only problem is that pictures need to be 1600 X 1000 for them to look right
any pictures/suggestions yo?

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Warning Received
hey guys
ive been on this site
but what do i put on it
IDEAS SO FAR
  2. chitanda from hyouka
nope

If only it fit well on the controllers

Last edited by a moderator:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hey there, how are you doing?

I liked how Cena simply decided that it was okay to fight an exhausted Rusev only to have Yandere Owens come back for his husbando.
I'm more amazed how great that triple threat was. Seriously, the U.S Open Challenge has been the best part of Raw these past couple of weeks.

Are you like Grey's disciple now or some ****?
Not disciple. Master of his own craft.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
should I buy yatagarsu

specifically this is for @ Gamegenie222 Gamegenie222 he probably knows
Yes.

You can play this AND Melty. Get CCCaster already if you don't have it. Maybe I will play both of these games with you. I also own Skullgirls but to be frank while I like the concept, it is hard to put time into because:

A. I am unfamiliar with the system, generally struggle with MvC-like team games in terms of assist things and it's a whole new game I have to learn.
B. I play PM, Yomi, Melee (sometimes), Under Night, Melty (sometimes) and now am considering playing Yatagarasu competitively so it's much lower priority.
C. I own SG on PS3, so it's not mobile like Melty and Yata are as I ride transit, and have time to grind things in transit from point a to point b.
D. I enjoy Melty and Yatagarasu a lot more.

---

- As far as Melty goes, I play:
F-Len as a main, F-S. Akiha and F-V. Akiha as secondaries. (A bunch of tertiaries that see the light rarely)
- As far as Yatagarasu goes, I play
Aja as a main, Chadha as a secondary.
- As far as UNIEL goes, I play
Akatsuki~

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
hey guys
ive been on this site
but what do i put on it
IDEAS SO FAR
  2. chitanda from hyouka

This is 1600x1200, so just shave 100 pixels off the sides.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
Yes.

You can play this AND Melty. Get CCCaster already if you don't have it. Maybe I will play both of these games with you. I also own Skullgirls but to be frank while I like the concept, it is hard to put time into because:

A. I am unfamiliar with the system, generally struggle with MvC-like team games in terms of assist things and it's a whole new game I have to learn.
B. I play PM, Yomi, Melee (sometimes), Under Night, Melty (sometimes) and now am considering playing Yatagarasu competitively so it's much lower priority.
C. I own SG on PS3, so it's not mobile like Melty and Yata are as I ride transit, and have time to grind things in transit from point a to point b.
D. I enjoy Melty and Yatagarasu a lot more.

---

- As far as Melty goes, I play:
F-Len as a main, F-S. Akiha and F-V. Akiha as secondaries. (A bunch of tertiaries that see the light rarely)
- As far as Yatagarasu goes, I play
Aja as a main, Chadha as a secondary.
- As far as UNIEL goes, I play
Akatsuki~
I'm probably going to only play PM and try to learn melty for the time being tbh
I'm going to try to get ccaster set up soon

you're in chicago, right? How much of a melty scene exists?

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I don't live in Chicago, I live in Columbus, Ohio.

Offline, I'm one of the few people who plays period here. Online, you have caster and a fair amount of people play. There's also the mizuumi IRC. Otherwise I play with like Greats up in Michigan or some of those guys.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
you know who i haven't seen online in a bit? @ Kaye Cruiser Kaye Cruiser how's it going? all that working cutting into internet time? or did i miss something that happened?
You called? ¦D

For awhile, I was trying to figure out what to do for the last 2 weeks of the month since my roommate is going on a 2 week vacation and I still needed a ride to work in the morning since the buses don't run until 6 and my usual morning shift is at 5 plus if I work at 6pm to Midnight, I'd be stranded with no way home.

Thankfully, my boss is awesome and changed my schedule for those two weeks so I can come and go to and from work on my own via bus and everything can go back to normal afterwards with no worries. Also, been looking into moving out to another apartment or something, but trying to plan it all properly and see if it's really a good time to do so yet.

Plus, I almost got sick for awhile and took some time to hurry up and kill the illness before it could actually become anything. Worked like a charm.

That aside, I friggin love my job at Kohl's. I'm automatically Mr. Popular since everyone sees me, they hear my name and go "So YOU'RE that Kohl! The one with the exact same name as our store! We all saw your name and were like 'we HAVE to hire him'! " and stuff. The customers love it, too. XD

All my coworkers are great. They're either funny and adorable old ladies or cute, hot and sexy college girls around my age or a little older or younger. All with plenty of nice assets to enjoy, if ya know what I meant. ¦3 Plus, a few bros here and there who already like me a lot cause I've been making their jobs so much easier since I have a lot more energy than everyone else since I only need 4 hours of sleep a day at the most to fully recuperate. Doesn't help that ever since I moved here, i can only sleep 4 hours in a single sitting. I always feel fine afterwards, though.

I'm either on freight loading up carts and pulling stuff out of the trucks or I'm at shoes or home and bath organizing stuff and making those sections look as neat as possible while helping customers find out if we have things in the store or if they're on sale. I go into work and am greeted with the biggest smiles and I leave with everyone wishing I was staying longer. Everyone is pretty laid back and we all joke with each other over the radio all day, including our boss who really likes talking to me. Every single day I've worked there has been fantastic and loads of fun. I get my first paycheck this week and will be getting paid every single Friday from there onwards.

So yeah, I'm off today and tomorrow, work Thursday and Friday from 5AM to 10AM and then I'm off for the weekend.

Life kinda rocks out hard right now. I love it. My roommate is jealous because not only do I love my job, but because of either going in early or not needing nearly as much sleep as him, which is like 10 to 14 hours, I have way more free time than he does and basically get paid to have fun and a generally good time. ¦D

Sucks to be him. At least he's going to Otakon. ¦3

CORY

wut
BRoomer
awesome : D glad to hear it's working out well! i was worried i'd missed something like "yo guys, i have kidney cancer and i need to go back home and deal with this and never be heard from again QQQQQQQ" or something : o definitely much better this way!

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
I don't live in Chicago, I live in Columbus, Ohio.

Offline, I'm one of the few people who plays period here. Online, you have caster and a fair amount of people play. There's also the mizuumi IRC. Otherwise I play with like Greats up in Michigan or some of those guys.
well if there's a good online and IRC community I should be fine but I need to play against some cpus firstvin order to actually learn how to play

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Dragon Ball Super is cool and all, but it sucks we have to wait months to finish the two movie arcs before we finally get to the new material of going to a new universe and finding Super Dragon Balls.

NW_Gump

Smash Apprentice
If I die anymore on demons souls 1-2 i'm going to cry. I've spent over 4 hours on a level where the boss can be reached in 4 minutes.

Bazkip

Smash Master
Apparently a rainbow appeared over Nintendo's HQ the day after the announcement of Iwata's passing and people have dubbed it the "Rainbow Road to Heaven"
:cheep:

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Apparently a rainbow appeared over Nintendo's HQ the day after the announcement of Iwata's passing and people have dubbed it the "Rainbow Road to Heaven"
That's actually the rainbow bridge that connects Midgard to Asgard.

Top Bottom