• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828

Note that the part of the ocean he's only knee-deep in is probably the Hudson Canyon, which starts off as ~65-130 feet deep near the Lower New York Bay, is probably like ~1,000-2,000 feet deep where he is.
>Mfw this is basically to scale for him but probably still a low guess even after taking that into account
>

I friggin' love mecha.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Oh my god it works :surprised:
Why doesn't this site have the no emote option on posts like others do?

Bleck

Smash Master
Steven Universe is probably the best cartoon ever made

If I die anymore on demons souls 1-2 i'm going to cry. I've spent over 4 hours on a level where the boss can be reached in 4 minutes.
ain't no Demon's Souls 2 bub

mimgrim

Smash Hero
If I die anymore on demons souls 1-2 i'm going to cry. I've spent over 4 hours on a level where the boss can be reached in 4 minutes.
The Tower Knight is easy though. His attacks are very obvious, and thus easy to dodge (best idea is to roll under him when he attacks with his weapon and then away if he stomps you with his foot, I think he does that at least). Keep on attacking his feet till you have green stuff coming out of them and then keep on doing it till he falls over for some free damage. Alternatively if you have magic you can cheese him with a game of cat and mouse (aka back into cover when he fires magic at you and then fire magic at him during his cool down). And the mooks with arrows aren't really a problem since you can easily run pass the boss to get to them and can kill them off safely without the boss interfering.

I mean I still haven't completed the game yet myself since I got it forever ago but that is mostly because I either go into a world that bores me to death (looking at you Stonefang) or a world with an atmosphere that I absolutely cannot stand at all and have no idea how I managed to even make it to the second part of the world (looking at you Latria).

ain't no Demon's Souls 2 bub
He's talking about world 1-2 of Demon's Souls, bub.

Last edited:

NW_Gump

Smash Apprentice
The Tower Knight is easy though. His attacks are very obvious, and thus easy to dodge (best idea is to roll under him when he attacks with his weapon and then away if he stomps you with his foot, I think he does that at least). Keep on attacking his feet till you have green stuff coming out of them and then keep on doing it till he falls over for some free damage. Alternatively if you have magic you can cheese him with a game of cat and mouse (aka back into cover when he fires magic at you and then fire magic at him during his cool down). And the mooks with arrows aren't really a problem since you can easily run pass the boss to get to them and can kill them off safely without the boss interfering.

I mean I still haven't completed the game yet myself since I got it forever ago but that is mostly because I either go into a world that bores me to death (looking at you Stonefang) or a world with an atmosphere that I absolutely cannot stand at all and have no idea how I managed to even make it to the second part of the world (looking at you Latria).
I know how to beat Tower knight, it's just stuff happens when I'm doing it. Like the dumbass lock-on swapping from his feet to his head instead of deactivating completely when I try to run away to heal, and his attacks are so slow that I dodge too early sometimes. It's just frustrating to do it over and over again, especially when the lock-on **** will kill me right outside the fog with those two knights and the archers. Ech.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I know how to beat Tower knight, it's just stuff happens when I'm doing it. Like the ******* lock-on swapping from his feet to his head instead of deactivating completely when I try to run away to heal, and his attacks are so slow that I dodge too early sometimes. It's just frustrating to do it over and over again, especially when the lock-on **** will kill me right outside the fog with those two knights and the archers. Ech.
Oh yea. don't lock-on during the fight. Much better not to use that function for that boss.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Last edited:

Alfonzo Bagpipez

Smash Lord
NNID
Futatsu
3DS FC
0920-0032-8454
Dude. This x1000.

I got the game a month or two ago, and Latria is the ****ing worst. I only died in 3-1 three or four times, but EVERYTHING about it just makes me wanna punch babies. I've never disliked an area in any game so much in my life, based on environment alone (that may be what they intended, though). It just feels awful being in there, and the people screaming does not help.

Also, if you haven't gotten very far in 3-2, it gets much worse in this regard, imo.

NW_Gump

Smash Apprentice
The two goddamn knights at the top of the bridges with all the archers are what really get me on 1-2. It's like "oh now that you have no stamina left, try to get rid of these annoying arrow shooting mother****ers while a knight that can one shot you comes". If it was just two knights i'd be fine, but the archers just make it so frustrating to deal with them.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
i really hope DeS gets ported to the PS4, i wanna play it

also i just got some pretty stressful news from my doc today that validates why i've been so sad lately. sooo i'm still accepting whatever sad music you guys have, thanks.

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
It's better... Is there anyway to shift the image up so her face isn't covered by the start button?
Also, I'd go with a black cable instead of white.
unfortunatly you can't move the picture, but i can change cable color
Where are these from? I wanted to get a custom a while back but didn't put in the effort to find a good place
this place
AZPM just got promos from i i think and i saw @ zman804 zman804 play around with it
after the weekly yesterday i just went home and messed around with it for 2 hours

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
If people banned the melee hell tag from being entered at events, I'm not suprised they shut down YP too.

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2OHk5Q157E&feature=youtu.be&t=19m13s

Fox is so interactive guys, look at this broken zelda approach the fox for free
Seems largely a dreamland problem as well
because honestly many characters could do this to zelda/floaties, given bad enough platform placement; really dreamland is the only stage with middle platforms that are that far removed from center stage and from the top platform that trying to use them to get to the top plat automatically gives the opponent access to center stage and puts them below you as well. At least with BF, if you take to the middle platforms, you can run off and immediately cover any drop-through zone from the top plat to center stage, not the case with DL.

double post whoops

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Seems largely a dreamland problem as well
because honestly many characters could do this to zelda/floaties, given bad enough platform placement; really dreamland is the only stage with middle platforms that are that far removed from center stage and from the top platform that trying to use them to get to the top plat automatically gives the opponent access to center stage and puts them below you as well. At least with BF, if you take to the middle platforms, you can run off and immediately cover any drop-through zone from the top plat to center stage, not the case with DL.

double post whoops
why we're banning dreamland

SunJester

Smash Ace
I feel like a really easy compromise would be MH|Chu Dat and YP|Bizzarro. I can understand not wanting to send any younger viewers to those sites, but no one is going to guess it from two letters, and those "in the know" still can tell what team they're repping.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
I have concluded that Steven Universe is pretty much a lesbian soap opera for children. Pearl especially breaks down all the time whenever Rose gets brought up and Amethyst too when she feels unwanted. Both compete for Garnet's attention. Fusion is basically freaky alien sex.

Korra eat your heart out.

Top Bottom