• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I feel like toon link probably totally ****s on Olimar, but holy cow ICs vs Olimar is a million times more fun. We call that MU an RTS.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
@ Soft Serve Soft Serve Let me borrow a controller.

I went to bed at 10 PM and woke up at 6 AM

whens my 9 to 5 job, I'm a grown man with a grown *** sleeping schedule
SAME LUNCHIES old man ass sleep schedules make a person feel so rejuvenated, and then we're not ****ed for when school goes back in session.

Last edited:

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
Big Major in Sydney, Australia this coming weekend guys! N64, Melee, Project M and Smash 4! :D

It's called Town & Sydney, I'll be sure to throw the stream link in here when it goes up for your viewing pleasure :)

Bleck

Smash Master
I had an eight hour shift where I had to stay at the theater until 1:30am to turn off all the projectors for the night 'cause the other managers straight up didn't feel like it, then I had another one of those, then instead of sleeping when I got home I watched Rick and Morty and ate peanuts and now I'm about to go back to work

wish me luck folks

Rawkobo

Smash Ace
I had an eight hour shift where I had to stay at the theater until 1:30am to turn off all the projectors for the night 'cause the other managers straight up didn't feel like it, then I had another one of those, then instead of sleeping when I got home I watched Rick and Morty and ate peanuts and now I'm about to go back to work

wish me luck folks
as long as you don't get grumpy enough to physically hurt someone you should be fine

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828

wish me luck folks

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
The soundtrack to Super Atragon, called "Metal Pulse" is a hidden masterpiece.
Look it up on YT (JewTubeUser has a playlist, #3 "Theme of the undersea battleship" is the most well-known) and then download a the lossless .flac torrent if you like it!

Octavium

''Fear doesn't stop death, it stops life.''
Your retina to your occipital lobe as you read.
Good afternoon my brothers of the PM community, I've heard many of the PM streamers dropped their streams after Sm4sh's popularity was rising, would you guys happen to know a list of streamers that still stream their tournaments?
:grin:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Good afternoon my brothers of the PM community, I've heard many of the PM streamers dropped their streams after Sm4sh's popularity was rising, would you guys happen to know a list of streamers that still stream their tournaments?
:grin:
Aye, aye!
Download this made by @Warchamp7 : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...lj?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog
and follow Project M on Twitch. Just check there every once in a while to see what's going on. If there's a high number of viewers (100+ or so), there's most likely a tournament going on.
As for PM strams that stram, here are all the tournament ones that I'm following on Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/project_mdva http://www.twitch.tv/azprojectmelee http://www.twitch.tv/windycitysmash http://www.twitch.tv/austinpm http://www.twitch.tv/messiNYC http://www.twitch.tv/umdsmash http://www.twitch.tv/projectToronto http://www.twitch.tv/ProjectMCentral
Edit: And, PM was dropped in large part by other reasons too. Namely, Twitch is discouraging partnered streams from streaming it, so, we're left without quality options (which often screws my sad internet over D: ) or cool Twitch PM emotes.

Last edited:

Rawkobo

Smash Ace
it was her first relationship so she relied on me so much for her problems and i didnt have the capacity to deal :/ **** happens
was it yours as well? from what i've encountered it's good to have someone at least somewhat experienced with relationships (in a good way of course) when having one

SpiderMad

Smash Master
it was her first relationship so she relied on me so much for her problems and i didnt have the capacity to deal :/ **** happens
deal with what? what were her problems?
why was this her first relationship? how old is she? how old are you? how many relationships have you had? how did you meet her?
what made you realize it was too much, and that you couldn't deal? how long were you together (oh wait 2 years nvm)? how is she taking it?

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i wish it was 2010 again so i could relive getting into touhou for the first time

i dont really care for it anymore

except meiling cuz shes the bae

AuraMaudeGone

Smash Ace
why was this her first relationship? how old is she? how old are you? how many relationships have you had? how did you meet her?
what made you realize it was too much, and that you couldn't deal? how long were you together? how is she taking it?
Lol, the avid fan has so many questions.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Lol, the avid fan has so many questions.
A good way to avoid repeating mistakes made by other people is to learn how they were made in the first place. Just wise policy, really.

/monstrous amounts of cynicism

Last edited:

steelguttey

mei is bei
was it yours as well? from what i've encountered it's good to have someone at least somewhat experienced with relationships (in a good way of course) when having one
nah i have experience
what made you realize it was too much, and that you couldn't deal? how long were you together (oh wait 2 years nvm)? how is she taking it?
she relied way to much on me and got really bad at being her own person. shes shy. were both 15. 2 other relationships before her. school. every problem she had became so much worse when she couldnt talk with me about it and i became her caretaker. shes getting better

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
When it came out i literally watched The Simpsons Movie over 230 times. I can;t make this **** up if i even tried. When we didn't have cable or internet back then that was my only source of entertainment. Once it ended i would have to watch it again and again and again.

To this day i still remember every scene in that ****ing movie. From the church scene to the goddamn dome.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
i wish it was 2010 again so i could relive getting into touhou for the first time

i dont really care for it anymore

except meiling cuz shes the bae
Don't worry Mei I'll do it for you.
I've been kind of curious on where to start with it since I've seen some fan Touhou stuff but I have no idea what it's from.
(If I use a Touhou character as an avatar later someone quote this.)

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
One weird thing is my cousin was seeing this guy for like 2 years or something. I would talk to him about Dota and stuff during holiday events. Now it seems like they broke up or something from seeing her FB feed being void of him for a while. Future Holiday events just got moderately less fun. Relational ties are so weird, friendships are weird enough. I have this pending FB request from my gf's nephew, not gonna accept that weirdness.

When it came out i literally watched The Simpsons Movie over 230 times. I can;t make this **** up if i even tried. When we didn't have cable or internet back then that was my only source of entertainment. Once it ended i would have to watch it again and again and again.

To this day i still remember every scene in that ****ing movie. From the church scene to the goddamn dome.
You can't watch something as bad as that over 50 times and not seek therapy, so nice try. I've never seen the same movie more than twice. The closest I've come to thrice was pry finding Nemo when everyone was playing that crap, and being a kid you were too dumb to find something better to do even though I hated it.
A good way to avoid repeating mistakes made by other people is to learn how they were made in the first place. Just wise policy, really.
why reddits addicting

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Just about any social media site where people are shamelessly direct about how bitter, foolishly lecherous, greedy, irrationally angry, jealous, prideful, and most of all, STUPID they can be gets fun to be on just to watch them all go at it after a point.

...And I just dipped into 3 out of 7 right there myself. Ain't life just grand?

Last edited:

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
One weird thing is my cousin was seeing this guy for like 2 years or something. I would talk to him about Dota and stuff during holiday events. Now it seems like they broke up or something from seeing her FB feed being void of him for a while. Future Holiday events just got moderately less fun.

You can't watch something as bad as that over 50 times and not seek therapy, so nice try.

why reddits addicting, and why people should go into details
When you're a poor mexican kid with a family that buys bootleg movies and has no cable i really wish i was.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
When you're a poor mexican kid with a family that buys bootleg movies and has no cable i really wish i was.
How did you determine you saw it more than 200? How do you keep watching after the 100th time? How do you not get nightmares?

I got night terrors from feeling ill from certain physical and a couple emotional things in which my mind kept playing Seether song(s) over in my head since I kept listening to them for a week (their entire Disco). Now I don't wanna listen to them for quite a while. Hope the same thing doesn't happen to Staind, but I don't feel like listening to either of them if I'm in a decent mood.

I'm gonna try to start listening to Led Zepplin's Disco and appreciate them, things would pry be different if I hadn't heard them over the radio a lot. Tool's Disco is great for how few songs they actually played on the radio (most people only know a couple of their songs like I did, I didn't have a clue about Maynard and so on).

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
@ SpiderMad SpiderMad Aaron Lewis pls
What about him? I don't know anything about him. His recent country album he did is inherently lame, but all of Staind's albums are great. Especially when you're in a relatable mood to any of the emotional songs; likewise Seether. I'd pry say one of the only few bands I actually know the lead singer somewhat as a person is Maynard from watching his interviews. I should pry do that for more people (actually I got a Staind Documentary YT tab left open), but I'd enjoy it most if they went on Joe Rogan's podcast.

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
@ steelguttey steelguttey sorry to hear your relationship ended up being unpleasant, but at the same time, I'm glad to hear you learned from it, at least. I ended up in a similar relationship in high school and...was not intelligent enough at the time to get out. We both ended up hating each other's guts(in a way) in the end, but were too reliant to actually let go when we should have. Terrible situation. Are you doing all right? You mentioned her getting better, but how are you doing?

EDIT: @ Soft Serve Soft Serve that girl in your avi is gorgeous. Dunno why I wanted to point that out. but..there you go.
EDIT EDIT: You changed it. My statement no longer applies.

Last edited:
Top Bottom