• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

MLGF

Smash Lord
It has the **** graphics of an NES tho.
YOU QUESTIONING MEH BOY?
FITE ME M8'

Being on a sugar rush is amazing everyone, it's like every rational thought leaves your brain and you just keep going dumb ****. 10/10, would recommend

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
It has the **** graphics of an NES tho.
No it has worse graphics, that's why they had to make the RPGs good so you would keep looking at it.

Being on a sugar rush is amazing everyone, it's like every rational thought leaves your brain and you just keep going dumb ****. 10/10, would recommend
Every rational thought leaves me if I'm near a computer so I feel ya.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
How did I even take 2 games off junebug... Ugh, that mu

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
lmao sm4sh babbies are complaining about ****ing quarter circles it's hilarious

ryu is the only charactef I would consider playing in sm4sh lmao
To be fair, it's really easy to accidentally do a shoryuken/hadouken motion when you're used to moving your control stick around to do tilts without having to worry about accidentally doing an SF motion.

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
Plup vs. M2K Grand Finals in PM. It'll probably be a good match with good play, but it's kinda boring seeing Melee players play Melee in the PM engine. I could just watch Melee for that :/.

EDIT: Woah wait, Plup MetaKnight? Might's spoken too soon.

EDIT EDIT: Nope, it's just Plup throwing.

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
**** it.

I'm getting good at PM so this **** stops happening. Screw Grand Finals with players who don't actually play the game.

Hitting the lab for real tonight. Might take me a few years, though, haha.

Last edited:

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
**** it.

I'm getting good at PM so this **** stops happening. Screw Grand Finals with players who don't actually play the game.

Hitting the lab for real tonight. Might take me a few years, though, haha.
What a coincidence, let's both work hard to make PM exclusive top players :D

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I could have stopped it, I just had to lose to hankey... Then it would have been me and m2k in semis and I would have won

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
I just got home from Smash n Splash. It was a lot of fun. I met @ SpiderMad SpiderMad and moneymatched him a couple times, lost, as I expected, but I took a game off him in Melee, which I did not expect.

Also, spent pretty much the entirety of Day 2 shirtless, because **** it, this is a goddamn waterpark, I'm allowed.

Last edited:

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
twitch would disagree.

but shirtless o'clock at a smash tourney? that's a concept...
I was never on stream, and the TO's never said anything. If anyone asked, I would've put on a shirt, of course. But I'd definitely rather be shirtless. It's just more comfortable.

Also I met a cute Sheik player who seemed to take an interest... I had her add me on Facebook because my app wasn't working properly, and she tried to pronounce my last name (which is next to impossible if you haven't heard it aloud already). I kind of poked fun of her and she kept trying, we made a game out of it. By the time I told her how it was actually said, she had been laughing so hard she was crying. So I'm thinking, hm... I'm definitely not that funny.

And then after she had to leave we chatted on messenger for like 4 hours.

So we'll see how that goes, haha

CORY

wut
BRoomer
I was never on stream, and the TO's never said anything. If anyone asked, I would've put on a shirt, of course. But I'd definitely rather be shirtless. It's just more comfortable.

Also I met a cute Sheik player who seemed to take an interest... I had her add me on Facebook because my app wasn't working properly, and she tried to pronounce my last name (which is next to impossible if you haven't heard it aloud already). I kind of poked fun of her and she kept trying, we made a game out of it. By the time I told her how it was actually said, she had been laughing so hard she was crying. So I'm thinking, hm... I'm definitely not that funny.

damn, like a boss. good show, son.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486

Die

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I went DDD.

Also, binary. I got a girlfriend just Friday after 2 dates totaling 11 hours. GOML

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I just got home from Smash n Splash. It was a lot of fun. I met @ SpiderMad SpiderMad and moneymatched him a couple times, lost, as I expected, but I took a game off him in Melee, which I did not expect.

Also, spent pretty much the entirety of Day 2 shirtless, because **** it, this is a goddamn waterpark, I'm allowed.
Ggs dude, you're pretty good if you've only been playing for a short time span.

Also if anyone's wondering I didn't make it in time for PM pools (he said he switched me to a later one but he didn't)

Some guy went up to Wizzrobe and had a 5 minute speech about he's an inspiration to'em and then had him sign a poster. I then had him sign my nuts

Last edited:

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994

Also, binary. I got a girlfriend just Friday after 2 dates totaling 11 hours. GOML
I'll get back to you after our first date :yeahboi:

Ggs dude, you're pretty good if you've only been playing for a short time span.
Thanks. Overall I've only been playing ~1 year, and I haven't had a huge amount of time for any meaningful practice. I've only been playing Fox for about two months, I think. Hopefully I'll have time over the summer to actually get good.

Last edited:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Hanky's got a mental block against Bowser, you missed out. Grats on the gf though
Did you see my bowser against Oro? Wasnt in the best shape to bust him out

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I went DDD.

Wait what? I don't understand what makes this uncommon from the average Date/Hour minimum dating continuum

Oh and where were you today (2nd day) Binary?

Last edited:

ociplaC

Smash Cadet
Anti-shoutouts to Ripple for taking out my boy Aki - who will sorely be missed by WA - in Losers Round 3.
THANKS RIPPLE :(

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
gravy gave me PTSD when he made me play a 3 minute song on osu that felt like it was hours long
it was on cat girls and every time I play with gravy on osu now all I can hear is these mocking sounds
NYA NYA NYA NYAO OH OH!
NYAKO NYAKO NYAKO NEKO

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
turns out Walrus lives half a mile from me. Tell me more...
gravy gave me PTSD when he made me play a 3 minute song on osu that felt like it was hours long
it was on cat girls and every time I play with gravy on osu now all I can hear is these mocking sounds
NYA NYA NYA NYAO OH OH!
NYAKO NYAKO NYAKO NEKO
it was this song
you should totaly set this as your music for some stage and cp him to it

Last edited:
Top Bottom