• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Bleck

Smash Master
there was once a time when I wasn't nearly as bitter about it as I am now

fresh faced and full of optimism

and then someone wrote me eight rambling paragraphs of attempts to prove that l-canceling was the best thing ever and my world crumbled around me

save yourself magikarp go play a real fighting game DON'T LET YOURSELF TURN INTO ME

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
When I used to play netplay there were a lot of scrubs. I beat Falco players with Luigi in PM and Melee all the time, I stopped when 3.5 came out because I was too lazy to set it up again.
Then everyone got good while I was gone so I'm scared to play it again lmao.

Last edited:

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
I just don't like Melee because when I try to make my character do things he often does different things instead.

e.g. Nothing.

translate as: 2hrd4me

Last edited:

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
Correct, stick to one character and play them for a year+
Can't tell if jokes, but Marth is the only character I can play at all in Melee anymore and he's boring as sin to me.

This is coming from the Olimar main.

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
Finally picked up Rebirth from the Steam sale. ****'s good yo.
Already beaten Isaac and I'm only 8 hours in lmao. That took me ages in the original.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
there was once a time when I wasn't nearly as bitter about it as I am now

fresh faced and full of optimism

and then someone wrote me eight rambling paragraphs of attempts to prove that l-canceling was the best thing ever and my world crumbled around me

save yourself magikarp go play a real fighting game DON'T LET YOURSELF TURN INTO ME
I remember being optimistic

I still try to pretend but I dont think it works that well

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Bleck lost his optimism when my evil side took the fun away from the CE thread. Those were dark times. Now I can see the light. For Smash Ballot has allowed me to see the error of my ways.

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
omg i just realized what that icon is

why wasn't the robotic version just brass knuckles to begin with? seems like a wasted opportunity

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
goddamn im rereading the ygo manga, kaiba so salty he straight up got his 10 year old brother to try ad murder yugi and joey

D

Deleted member

I can't seem to sleep tonight. The edge hurts too much.
I can't really sleep either.

I decided to blow more money on unboxing keys in TF2, that made me feel somber

I decided to give away the items I unboxed and gave away a couple of games

Didn't make me feel any better lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I'm more hyped for part 4 to be animated than for the Dio fight.
za warudos internally.gif

Dio's still cool though.

Last edited:

OSCA MIKE

Smash Journeyman
i dont know about you, but that picture in the blog post with rob doing sick infinite backflips with donkey kong throwing his hands up in the air like he just doesnt care looks absolutely comical to me

it should be robs new grab pummel :troll:

D

Deleted member

I never thought I would fall into the weeb way of life, but I just watched a bunch of kill la kill, and now it's 4:30. Someone stop me from being enthralled in too much anime to play smash.

Edit: Now that I think about it, this was not the place to come to be convinced to not waste my time watch anime.
Here's something to get your mind off of anime.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Okay, with this Smash 4 Roy leak generating a lot of hype, PMDT has to capitalize on the opportunity. It's time to reannounce Roy.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Roy was our boy before, now he is a man who roasts pheasant for dinner.

If only Guile's theme was in there the family man transition would be complete.

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Roy's design is so cool. I was worried that if he was added to Smash 4, they'd give him his Awakening design where he has the skull of a xenomorph, but instead it's a sexy cross between Melee and Awakening Roy.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
When will Roy never be our boy?
If they do a follow up game to FE6 and his offspring turns out to be more cool than he is. In the FE fanbase he's a loved and hated character cause of smash but in FE6 you kinda dislike him cause you have to baby the crap outta him till the 3rd to last chapter in the game in which he gets promoted. His father was pretty tight as well but fell to the wayside in FE6 cause he became sick and unable to fight.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If they do a follow up game to FE6 and his offspring turns out to be more cool than he is. In the FE fanbase he's a loved character in smash but in FE6 you kinda dislike him cause you have to baby the crap outta him till the 3rd to last chapter in the game in which he gets promoted. His father was pretty tight as well but fell to the wayside in FE6 cause he became sick and unable to fight.
I've never played any of the Fire Emblem games except for the Famicom one :c

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I've never played any of the Fire Emblem games except for the Famicom one :c
Marth's game or Gaiden? Also they remade FE 1 on the DS known as Shadow Dragon and Marth's 2nd game FE3 on DS as well but never came out here in the states. But you should man play the other ones at least once before FE if drops in the states.

D

Deleted member

Marth's game or Gaiden? Also they remade FE 1 on the DS known as Shadow Dragon and Marth's 2nd game FE3 on DS as well but never came out here in the states. But you should man play the other ones at least once before FE if drops in the states.
Marth's game. Only played it for like an hour too, and it was back in 2008 lmao

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Ok @ PlateProp PlateProp since FB isn't working maybe I can get a reply from you here. Is the supposed weekly you told me about at the beginning of this week/end of last week still happening today or what? :L

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
Wow, Roy actually looks super cool in Smash4. I'm glad they kept the Melee Flare Blade instead of turning it into Marth's new Shield Breaker. I'd be hyped for Lucas and Ryu, but...given how horribly underwhelming Mewtwo turned out be, I'm not holding my breath.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Twitch is blocked from smash and splash venue...

Top Bottom