• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

NW_Gump

Smash Apprentice
Beat metal gear rising today for the second time on normal mode with playtime ending at 3:52. Pretty proud of that, really love that game.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
3.6 is gonna suck. 3.5 gave me everything I wanted already.
sounds like "a platform fighter in which every character in the roster works as they're supposed to" wasn't on your list of everything you wanted
Interesting.

Olimar is perfect in 3.5 and won't be improved at all in 3.6.

Please correct me so that I may find out more information about 3.6 be proven wrong.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
The Sonic the Hedgehog official Twitter count is just pure gold.

Helsong

Smash Ace
Just read the dev blog. Definitely looking forward to the extras you've been able to cram in with the extra time.

Also, I know your pain of dealing with bugs. Must be even worse when you don't have the actual source code to use. Best of luck!

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
It's kind of funny to think about the fact that I grew up with some of the art team members around me (I was like 12 when I joined KC-MM and SmashBoards), I still have a grudge against Pik for not finishing his Kumatora vertex, it looked so good.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Did somebody say Knuckles? It may finally be time for me to unleash my dank upon the world.

>Equips Brass Knuckles

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Just don't tell Big Red Button. They might ask you to include infinite jumps as his recovery, complete with Master Emerald shaped upper torso, fingers, and lots of sports tape.

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
Here I come rougher than Knuckles
The best of them, tougher than Knuckles
You can call me Knuckles
Unlike Knuckles I don't chuckle
I'd rather flex my knuckles

And that is my obligatory post for this thread. See you guys again in a month where I dish out even more epic memes

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Who needs relationships when I have my dogs, right guys? They are always happy to see me no matter how long I was out at night, won't refuse to tell me what they want to eat and then get upset when I get it wrong, and will always go to the lake with me if I ask them if they want to go for a ride.
The white one is franz, these pictures are like 6 years old but he just turned 10 wednesday. The black one in this picture isn't actually mine, just another standard poodle at the dogpark.
franz pic.jpg

This one is my other one, Ignatius but we call him Iggy. We named him long before I ever knew what JoJo's was lol. Big black standard poodle, like around 75 lbs, head comes up to my hip (I'm 6'1")

Iggypic.jpg
People suck, I don't know what I'll do when my dogs are gone.

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
Speaking of relationships, I feel terrible and nauseous and feverish, but this awesome friend of mine has been taking care of me. Shame he's not into me, because he's likely the most desirable out of my entire friend group, even without the whole "being a compassionate individual" part.

Oh yeah, and I feel terrible and nauseous and feverish. Sitting in bed on my laptop seems to help things though, so...yay?

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
I've just been suffering from the American nightmare of college loans. It pretty much sucks that both me and my girlfriend are in similar situations as far as loans and bills are concerned. Had plans on moving into my own place with her and proposing to her before the end of the year. But that unfortunately won't be happening for a while, since financial situations keep fluctuating for us.

Helsong

Smash Ace
I've just been suffering from the American nightmare of college loans. It pretty much sucks that both me and my girlfriend are in similar situations as far as loans and bills are concerned. Had plans on moving into my own place with her and proposing to her before the end of the year. But that unfortunately won't be happening for a while, since financial situations keep fluctuating for us.
I feel for you, student loans suuuuck. I'm not looking forward to paying mine once I get out of grad school, hoo boy. Thank goodness for grants.

Only after we get a Belmont first.
This guy. PMDT, listen to this guy.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
I feel for you, student loans suuuuck. I'm not looking forward to paying mine once I get out of grad school, hoo boy. Thank goodness for grants.
I unfortunately have no grants. And college became too expensive to continue, so I had to drop out early. I'll likely continue my education eventually. It is just not affordable at this time. Funny thing is, the college I was at is getting shut down for putting too many students in debt, and not helping enough students find jobs right out of college. Sorely ironic.

But I digress. I'll be in a better situation soon enough.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Who needs relationships when I have my dogs, right guys? They are always happy to see me no matter how long I was out at night, won't refuse to tell me what they want to eat and then get upset when I get it wrong, and will always go to the lake with me if I ask them if they want to go for a ride.
The white one is franz, these pictures are like 6 years old but he just turned 10 wednesday. The black one in this picture isn't actually mine, just another standard poodle at the dogpark.
View attachment 56299

This one is my other one, Ignatius but we call him Iggy. We named him long before I ever knew what JoJo's was lol. Big black standard poodle, like around 75 lbs, head comes up to my hip (I'm 6'1")

View attachment 56300
People suck, I don't know what I'll do when my dogs are gone.
Get more dogs duh. They have an expiration date that's about a tenth of your life expectancy, so when they kick the bucket you can raise another one all over again for a few more times.

I think everyone should have dogs instead of a significant other for reasons you've already stated, but they're also great for replacing the need of wanting kids. Dogs are basically kids that aren't annoying, will always love you, and won't put you in a home when you're older.

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
Anyone wanting to work on their animation skills, or mind teaching me how? I want to see what this game would look like with a Fox who isn't completely broken. I'm starting to become borderline competent with PSA, but am a total noob to modeling/animating.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I unfortunately have no grants. And college became too expensive to continue, so I had to drop out early. I'll likely continue my education eventually. It is just not affordable at this time. Funny thing is, the college I was at is getting shut down for putting too many students in debt, and not helping enough students find jobs right out of college. Sorely ironic.

But I digress. I'll be in a better situation soon enough.
Damn that sucks. I know all about the American dream of bodying students with debt myself cause thats how they get ya. And LMAO at that college that shutting down I hope the students such as yourself can transfer credits with no problems.

On a lighter note I saw that sprite in your sig and that's from Freedom Planet and Two Best Play is doing a playthrough of it right now on YT.

edit: Tafo with a interesting talk on the recent Sakurai interview regarding balance.

Last edited:

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
Anyone wanting to work on their animation skills, or mind teaching me how? I want to see what this game would look like with a Fox who isn't completely broken.
I know I just replied but I have to emphasize this--If I had a windows OS still or could get moveset editors to work on my ubuntu, I would edit the **** out of a few characters. I already once made a "not broken 3.02-esque" Lucas when 3.02 was still fresh, which included nerfed upthrow, reworked backthrow, nerfed OU Usmash hitbox size/damage/knockback, and a few other things. It was really fun but I only knew how to edit a few properties on moves like hitboxes/sizes/damage/BKB/KBG/trajectory/basic character traits.

... Actually, my sister is gone and not using her computer at the moment. Perhaps I could make a Fox with a not dumb Up B while she's still away... brb. :094:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Bring back 2.6 Sonic. I know you want to PMBRDT

Last edited:
Top Bottom