• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
I wonder if Olimar's Z button will ever be fixed.

edit: aw yee trips post count

Last edited:

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
I came to share the lolz. Rejoice in meme'ery.

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
3.6 is gonna suck. 3.5 gave me everything I wanted already.
sounds like "a platform fighter in which every character in the roster works as they're supposed to" wasn't on your list of everything you wanted

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Oh my god, I'm going on a long car trip with the same worst country station set as all the favorites on the radio.

I'm on 1/2 gig of data b/c Starcraft @ 2am.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Oh my god, I'm going on a long car trip with the same worst country station set as all the favorites on the radio.

Grab an ipod, fill it with white noise tracks, play it Loud with sound blocking headphones and read a book

CORY

wut
BRoomer

just save music on your phone. if you don't have a computer, i feel bad for you, though. if you have a computer and just lack songs (and torrenting and everything else in the world) then you can just youtube everything and rip it with http://www.listentoyoutube.com/ and get something to listen to.

and i figured, since i can do a passable running man, i should just fully learn to shuffle (2nd attempt ><). tstep is tricky ;x asian girlfriend not letting you wear shoes in the house, and having all carpets in the apartment sans bathroom/kitchen makes practice space even trickier ;x

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
Unrelated, I've just accepted that Puff is just the Dan of PM.

That being said, for the Dan of the game Puff's really ****ing good.

At least Puff has options.

...none of them being rollout.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Guys wolf is dumb as ****. Daily reminder that Wolf is broken and Diddy is bad

just play fox though

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Digging that Baseball Batman avatar of yours, Soft Serve. Good taste. I actually got to play that game.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Falco is the cool spacie.

I have an earbud with one of the rubber earpieces missing.

I deleted my music earlier.

My laptop doesn't hold a charge.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????

SFV is so slow, guys, look at all that slowness in the 1:1 pacing with SF4 if not faster in some occasions

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Fill out party gauge before battle
Make sure everyone had shulks chain attack increase skill equipped
Spear break of starlight kick
Chain attack
Spear break again
Steel strike
Rikis crap topple
Starlight kick
Blossom dance/red skill if not available
Build red until chain ends

Continue to spam until victory

I run Dunban/Reyn/Shulk and honestly I think your team makes this harder than needed. But eh, try to just stack topples regardless. Or you can run through tephra cave, the new areas post the mechonis core give you like 2 levels
Don't want to load my last save just so I can go up a level or 2 and fill the party gauge up .-.

I'll get this guy eventually, I'm sure. I just need to rethink my strategy.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal

SFV is so slow, guys, look at all that slowness in the 1:1 pacing with SF4 if not faster in some occasions
Are we talking Vanilla SF4 or the most recent version? If it is about the pace of Ultra SF4, then I honestly won't be bothered by the speed at all personally.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I found out that if I replace one of my frequent bookmarks with another website I start going there more. Yesterday I replaced my reddit bookmark with an 8chan one and suddenly I like going to /b/ I think I need help.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
New episode of Jojo out today.
stop dio.png

Reminder: Don't skip the OP for this episode. Expect some 無駄無駄無駄 and some オラオラオラ

Chinaux

Smash Ace
Sometimes I wonder if I'm actually better than everyone I play, I just choke 100% of the time I lose because I'm ALWAYS getting everyone on the last stock. Even when I played hungrybox I got him to the last stock.

Last edited:
Top Bottom