• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Apparently they banned those that have hateful behavior, but not for hateful ideas. So if your sub links to profiles or people and causes harassment, then it's bantown. If your sub just sits around and is a bunch of hateful little ****s, then a-ok. I'm not exactly possessing of an opinion regarding this.

Also, my german cousin decided to dye her hair total black. She's pale as snow. It looks kinda awesome, actually.
And my local gameshop started serving mead because why not. It's pretty interesting.

I just found this:
Why is this so good. I don't even like TTGL that much, but this is super good.
Bruuuuh, I just tried mead for the first time this weekend. It smells wack, but it was actually quite tasty : o

Helsong

Smash Ace
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/10/metal-gear-solid-5-the-phantom-pain-has-optional-microtransactions?utm_source=IGN hub page&utm_medium=IGN (front page)&utm_content=7&utm_campaign=Blogroll
...The Phantom Pain might be the Dead Space 3 of Metal Gear..

The ellipses are off the chart. Please refer to my new sig for my response.

Anyway, this is not a time to be involved with smash twitter at all.
Jesus ****ing Christ. It makes me seethe with rage to see this sort of thing even implied for a Kojima game. Konami basically has stopped giving a damn about games or the games industry, and just wants to make as much money as possible before that bridge finishes burning and falls. Seriously, these better not be exploitative measures, because I'd hate to see Kojima's last MGS get marred by corporate greed to such an extent.

Also, what's happening on Smash twitter? Just complaining and panicking about Evo not having both Smash games on the main stage Sunday?

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
oh god idk, I don't wanna be talking about politics though hah
Neither do most of us, you'll be ok.

so, do you guys do any edge-cancels? I've been incorporating it more into my Tink game and it's looking kinda crazy
Edge cancels are godliiiiiike

I put some time in on incorporating more edge cancels with my Mewtwo a while back and the results have been pretty cool. Lots of edge cancel->hover shenanigans. Need to start incorporating edge cancel->shadow ball cancel->hover/waveland/NIL too.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I just found this:
Why is this so good. I don't even like TTGL that much, but this is super good.
I remember that, it's a pretty good mashup.

On the other hand there's this thing that isn't even good/supposed to be good but I like it anyways.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Kirby is easy.

Just crouch, wait for them to mess up, and punish. :p

Like 70% of the time when I'm playing Kirby is taken up by crouching.

Just ask @ PlateProp PlateProp

Kirby crouching is so gahlike. God forbid he had a crawl.
That's basically what samus' crawl is. I preach about how godlike it is all the time. Really makes the difference in some of her bad melee matchups, more than almost any other tool she has.

Helsong

Smash Ace
That's basically what samus' crawl is. I preach about how godlike it is all the time. Really makes the difference in some of her bad melee matchups, more than almost any other tool she has.
I knew I wasn't blinded by salt when I said Samus crawl was good to my friends. I've got a buddy that uses it for some weird as hell mindgames and mixups, in addition to just being evasive as hell. I quickly learned to just start angling everything down if I could.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I find it funny how I am associated with pink in general now. I blame @ Kaye Cruiser Kaye Cruiser , and rightfully so I might add. I have no idea what I'm going to do next go around, which is sure to happen given the track record. Gots to do some thinking I guess.

Ow my brain.

Whenever I get Samus after picking random pretty all I do is crawl throughout the match. Mainly because I don't know what else to do and it seems to work out pretty well lol.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Well my mom was making a big deal about me needing a week to prepare to move out, and I think that anything more than 3 days is overkill anyway and my dad made a reasonable deal with letting me spend some of his visitation getting ready if I asked him. My mom said it was cool then changed her mind, so she desperately needs that week to prepare me in her mind.

My mom and stepdad just talked to me for about an hour, gave back my phone from the watching SC2 videos at 2am thing, and basically told me they are going to use that week before I go to school to buy me a bunch of shiny new stuff.

But they also offered my dad 2 weeks of visitation (so I can do an internship where he works under one of their IP/Patent lawyers) in exchange for that one week.

TL;DR: Mom rejects reasonable solution, creates her own reasonable solution, dad rejects, I'm probably not going to do an internship this summer, literally nobody got what they wanted.
I also am Satan b/c I now am on my mom's side maybe because Shiny Things, yes. In reality they are both super cancerous b/c literally either solution would have worked, but maybe my mom's a bit better b/c I could work the internship longer and I'm compelled by the Shiny New.

Satan? No. @ Lizalfos Lizalfos ? Yes.
Robots suk. I want to be the lovechild of Bleck and Softie, a new breed of ****poster.
That's what happens when you start maining :sheik: in project m.
If I could stay consistent with shine grabs and pillar properly with CRT practice, this wouldn't have happened. The Sheik life chose me.

Sheik's inherit edgyness is consuming me.

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
Nintendo thinks people will keep buying the new 3DS if they port games.

WE NEED NEW CONTENT

...is what I would say if I didn't buy it for Xenoblade 3D...

....................................................................................

...Ima still gonna end up buying Hyrule warriors................

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Nintendo thinks people will keep buying the new 3DS if they port games.

WE NEED NEW CONTENT

...is what I would say if I didn't buy it for Xenoblade 3D...

....................................................................................

...Ima still gonna end up buying Hyrule warriors................
And apparently it is most likely coming with all the released DLC (by the sounds of it) plus 2 new characters. Glad I haven't wasted money on getting the Wii-U version of the game yet lol.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I find it funny how I am associated with pink in general now. I blame @ Kaye Cruiser Kaye Cruiser , and rightfully so I might add. I have no idea what I'm going to do next go around, which is sure to happen given the track record. Gots to do some thinking I guess.

Ow my brain.
I love you too, mimmy wifey <3

Bazkip

Smash Master
I bought Hyrule Warriors to play with a friend and he bailed halfway through the game :(

Someone come play Hyrule Warriors with me.

Top Bottom