• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
edge cancels are the ****. makes things so safe, aren't hard to do, and even if they are telegraphed you can act out of them immediately.

**** guys, I forgot where to look for pictures taken on PM on the sd card.

edit: wait I think found it, just need to dig for my bin>jpg converter

Last edited:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
edge cancels are the ****. makes things so safe, aren't hard to do, and even if they are telegraphed you can act out of them immediately.

**** guys, I forgot where to look for pictures taken on PM on the sd card.

edit: wait I think found it, just need to dig for my bin>jpg converter
inb4 Peach panty shots.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
yeah it's really crazy some times, and you can do things like edge-cancel>waveland back on to the platform
I play Ganon, YLink, and Roy in Melee and I see where you're coming from (especially with the former two). An edgecanceled stomp to stomp for the kill feels so filthy. I got a sick Nair to edgecanceled Uair to firespike Dair to take a game off a Fox, and that made me feel like a king the rest of the fest.

Bleck

Smash Master
Melee fans complaining about Smash 4 at EVO meanwhile every other person there playing another game is sick of Melee and the insufferable little ****s that play it

NW_Gump

Smash Apprentice
Sometimes i like to laugh at people who put themselves in a ironic situation. Makes me feel like a smug *******.
Who are you referring to? I am aware that I'm being kind of hypocritical but I consider myself a member of the FGC more than the smash community anyways. Also it's fun when **** gets stirred up, that's why people (myself included) like leffen.

Bleck

Smash Master
the only people who like leffen are smarmy little neckbeards that think being unpleasant for no reason makes you cool and edgy

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
I don't think I'm cool or edgy but I certainly think I'm kawaii as heck

CORY

wut
BRoomer
the only people who like leffen are smarmy little neckbeards that think being unpleasant for no reason makes you cool and edgy
do you read half your own posts?

Edit: lolz ninja's. Gg no re : (

Last edited:

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
Who are you referring to? I am aware that I'm being kind of hypocritical but I consider myself a member of the FGC more than the smash community anyways. Also it's fun when **** gets stirred up, that's why people (myself included) like leffen.
Nah not you. It was just an example and stuff. No pointing fingers.

I sometimes think when Leffen does stuff like call PM easy melee its just for some kind of stunt. Also I don't like his attitude for some reason.

He's that person you want to keep away from family's that make some weird food and would call it ****.

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
Funny how they decide to ban r/fatpeoplehate but all the other ****ed up subreddits are still around

D

Deleted member

I actually liked r/fatpeoplehate, I recently used it as motivation to not be as fat

reddit wants me to be fat confirmed

Helsong

Smash Ace
Funny how they decide to ban r/fatpeoplehate but all the other ****ed up subreddits are still around
Apparently they banned those that have hateful behavior, but not for hateful ideas. So if your sub links to profiles or people and causes harassment, then it's bantown. If your sub just sits around and is a bunch of hateful little ****s, then a-ok. I'm not exactly possessing of an opinion regarding this.

Also, my german cousin decided to dye her hair total black. She's pale as snow. It looks kinda awesome, actually.
And my local gameshop started serving mead because why not. It's pretty interesting.

I just found this:
Why is this so good. I don't even like TTGL that much, but this is super good.

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
how did you get to level 20 without knowing how to paint the ground you stupid ****ing ****

**** splatoon god damn it ****

SunJester

Smash Ace
how did you get to level 20 without knowing how to paint the ground you stupid ****ing ****

**** splatoon god damn it ****
I used to get really mad at that game, until I realized I was getting mad at children.

Now I just try to top score for my team, even if we lost I know I tried.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
How do you guys decide whether you will watch something subbed or dubbed?
Depends on what I've heard about the dub. If I hear it's good, then I watch the dub.

However, it also depends on the aesthetic of the show. If it's portraying Japan or the show is very enmeshed in japanese culture, then I tend to go for original audio. If it's trying to portray a Europe or America inspired setting or culture, then I'm more likely to watch the dub. In such cases, the english voices just sound more natural for the characters. For example, FMA:B, Black Lagoon, Cowboy Bebop, etc. Especially Black Lagoon, I can't watch it with japanese audio at all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom