• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Un-clone Fox, he needs to be different from Falco.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
My problems have nothing to do with balance decisions.
Uh, something in development turning you off from the game that isn't "balance decisions"? It looks like we need a better synonym for you to say yes to, as in they're nerfing/removing a bunch of cool stuff again?

Last edited:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Stop trying to analyze why I stopped playing PM -.-. It has nothing to do with the characters at all, it hardly even has to do with the game.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Stop trying to analyze why I stopped playing PM -.-. It has nothing to do with the characters at all, it hardly even has to do with the game.
"Hardly" still sounds like something. But in the case of it being an issue with your desires themselves, I'm not sure why you can't go into them if it doesn't reflect spoilers about 3.6.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
"Hardly" still sounds like something. But in the case of it being an issue with your desires themselves, I'm not sure why you can't go into them if it doesn't reflect spoilers about 3.6.
I already have in the tier list discussion thread. Don't feel like talking about it again.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I already have in the tier list discussion thread. Don't feel like talking about it again.
Your main not being right until the next version certainly is a reason to wait for 3.6. Nothings stopping you from enjoying 3.6 when you get your thing fixed though, along with your dissention towards PMBR being slop fading by then.

Your in the same fad as me, where I'd rather than pour more hours into changing characters push my potential in Melee while it's got tons of helpful resources being made (and also my scenes being doing Melee more than PM so there's that). That said, I really wanna make a lot of different PMDepot videos for years but they require so much time when I haven't gotten my College stuff and so on in order. Without financial support (or someone adequately committed to help create the videos themselves) I can't justify using my free time off work enough to commit the stay inside working for hours with sub-par equipment to get my messages and video ideas in existence. My talents and passions have been hindered from fruition for years.

At this current point I feel like I could do a justice on some podcast to get across some of my stuff in verbal form for information's sake. If Chesstiger and other techies could join that'd also pry be good. Some of my messages are out there in scattered post form, which isn't doing any good.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I forgot to watch Euphonium today yesterday, I need to find out if the yuri is canon yet.
Totally not slacking off on remaking Kumatora's model.

Post watching edit: NO, I PAYED PRIORITY SHIPPING FOR THIS SHOW YOU CAN'T DO THIS.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I didn't know I could ever get so mad at a show for ruining my ship. I always thought people who did that were weird. (I guess I'm weird now.)
But seriously **** KyoAni so hard. I'm still holding out for the last few episodes just because I won't leave it unfinished.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
The only awful thing about summer vacation is all the dream about school that are had. The one last night was so realistic. I was back on my last day of school and was supposed to take finals, got out of that somehow.

My school ended up having a dance and I went for some reason. The girl I liked was there, and one of her friends came over to me when one of my favorite songs started playing and said "Hey, so-and-so really likes you. Why don't you go ask her if she wants to dance?" So I went up and was about to ask her but I got too giddy and walked away a bit. Then friend went up to her and said "Hey he really likes you, too." Then we looked at each other and I asked "Do you want to dance?" She ended up saying no and left me there.

I felt kinda awful so I went to a table and just sat there listening to the DJ (who was playing songs off my favorite albums !!!). I talked to the DJ a bit since he got off after a song or two and started talking to him, but it was kinda boring so I ended the convo prematurely. I posted on PMS what happened earlier in the dream and FPSWalrus said something like "Aw dude that sucks. I had a dream like that last night." And I replied "Well this was no dream." then I woke up.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Why is it that I only make social advances at the end of school years?
Last year I didn't hang out with any of my friends until the last few weeks.
This year I realized there's a gorl I like, and I only had like a month left in school at that point. There's only 1 and a half weeks left in school and I feel like I'm failing a dating sim right now.

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
I'm already socially fallen at school; no one wants to talk to me. I think they think I'm weird because I don't really do what others are doing or like what they like, and I'm usually too tired + social anxiety to start a conversation myself. I don't really mind that but school is boring as a result, but honestly none of the people there are that interesting to me; they can't even just shoot the **** that well. (I hope I'm not sounding pretentious or greater-than-thou) At least I have my friends who are in college to text throughout the day.

Mansta, you need to blossom where I have withered.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I'm already socially fallen at school; no one wants to talk to me. I think they think I'm weird because I don't really do what others are doing or like what they like, and I'm usually too tired + social anxiety to start a conversation myself. I don't really mind that but school is boring as a result, but honestly none of the people there are that interesting to me; they can't even just shoot the **** that well. (I hope I'm not sounding pretentious or greater-than-thou) At least I have my friends who are in college to text throughout the day.

Mansta, you need to blossom where I have withered.
I feel for you man, when I went to middle school, there were only like 2 or 3 people who would talk to me back then, especially less people talked with me when I switched schools in 8th grade.

I'm super glad I decided to go to the nerd school in my district, I have all of my friends from the two schools, plus a bunch of people that joined the anime club this year.

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Sorry Saito but I don't associate with nerds. :/

Jk bud thnx. REALLY hoping that one music school is an option, it'd be a clean slate which would be perfect.

I feel for you man, when I went to middle school, there were only like 2 or 3 people who would talk to me back then, especially less people talked with me when I switched schools in 8th grade.

I'm super glad I decided to go to the nerd school in my district, I have all of my friends from the two schools, plus a bunch of people that joined the anime club.
I was thinking of starting a Smash club but I feel like the people biggest into the idea were these kids who have threatened to shoot up the school in the past, and I am not getting involved with that crowd. I was thinking of maybe a music club, but idk what the club would even do. As of right now I have like two acquaintances at school but even then I don't even like them. I only associate with them at this point because it can be entertaining.

How's your animu club?

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
We mostly watch movies, some shows and argue about what shows to watch. Can't watch some stuff because it's held with a teacher in the room. We all were going to Sakura-con with money we raised selling floats this year but only me and a few others could make it.

The only thing kinda weird is there's always some people in the back playing Yugioh that don't really do anything in the club.
Also mentioned girl is vice prez of the club and actually was the one who told me it existed lol.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I'm pretty sure anyone would know what ロマンチックなディナー means if it was said out loud lmao.

MLGF

Smash Lord
Why is it that I only make social advances at the end of school years?
Last year I didn't hang out with any of my friends until the last few weeks.
This year I realized there's a gorl I like, and I only had like a month left in school at that point. There's only 1 and a half weeks left in school and I feel like I'm failing a dating sim right now.
Because you have nothing to lose that way.

Top Bottom