• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Draco_The

Smash Lord
My mom is threatening that she won't let me go to the SC Governor's School if I don't side with her more in this bull****.

I'm seriously going to contact my school guidance counselor if this continues.
If I were you I'd try to talk with both of your parents first.

Bleck

Smash Master
I agree with Mech. I mean, based on what you've said about her in the past and the various harmless things she's punished you for it seems like something is not right @ Lizalfos Lizalfos . Taking away your opportunity to go to a good school because you don't care about who drives you there is kinda crazy.

I don't know the whole story, so maybe I'm being presumptuous, but a parent using their kid to undermine the other parent is not something you wanna keep to yourself.
^^^

MLGF

Smash Lord
Welp, my state just made their first power ranking.

Got put at number 3, not gonna lie I'm pretty happy. Feels a little undeserved but hell I'll take it.

MLGF

Smash Lord
Local or bust.
I pity fools who consider pizza chains to contain "quality" pizza.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
What happened?
They basically piled up every little detail and open ending they had left in the 2-3 last seasons and explained them in 2 episodes while leaving behind even more open endings. It was confusing as **** and now I feel like I need to rewatch the whole show. Dammit.

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
Local or bust.
I pity fools who consider pizza chains to contain "quality" pizza.
On the contrary I don't understand why the local pizza joints here are regarded so well, most of them don't taste any different than Dominos

But you gotta support your local business I guess

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
If they aren't making it in a brick oven, with some Sicilian Man in charge, it's probably wrong. Unless you're like Mario Batali or someone who legit knows his stuff

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Pizza Hut is greasy, you all disgust me.
Italian food is oily by definition, you blockhead.
@ MLGF MLGF
And their cheese is awful too.
- - - - -
Does anyone here know anything about scripting in powershell? I want the script to spam clicks so I can speedrun cookie clicker. I'm using WASP so I can just send the click using Send-Click
Code:
import-module C:\Users\User\Downloads\WASP\WASP.dll

while ($true)
{
Send-Click
}
It keeps telling me that it needs a list of windows for the cmdlet to act on.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Pizza talk is my favorite topic on the PMS topic cycle. I forgot what comes next though.

every time I just plug my favorite pizza place in the whole world. http://pizzaplacewesterly.com/ just go eat this damn food you ****s.

there is no good white pizza in az. The closest great white pizza that I know of is in San Diego. I've considered taking a weekend off work to drive and go get pizza before, while justifying it to others by saying I'm going to a socal smash event. http://www.luigisatthebeach.com/ this place is also amazing for socal homies

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Answer my computer science questions you (edit7 THIS IS YOUR'E FAULT HELSOANG)CS degree-holding frauds.
eidt: Ugh, he left. @ Helsong Helsong
eid23:t edit2; I want the script to spam clicks so I can speedrun cookie clicker. I'm using WASP so I can just send the click using Send-Click
eid2t: Reposting the question.
Code:
import-module C:\Users\User\Downloads\WASP\WASP.dll

while ($true)
{
Send-Click
}
It keeps telling me that it needs a list of windows for the cmdlet to act on.edit4
[/quote]
5dit: re added the qote][\quote
edit8: @ Helsong Helsong
enine:Don't make me start unliking your posts.

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Alton Brown, the man himself, has said that my fav pizza place (that happens to be less than five mins from me holla holla) is one of the best in the entire country.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Code:
import-module C:\Users\David\Downloads\WASP\WASP.dll
Select-Window chrome | while ($true) { Send-Click }
new problem,
The term 'while' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program
. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try a
gain.
@ Helsong Helsong you are actually ruining my life, and my cookie clicker speedrun.

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
The US isn't ready for D / M / Y, let alone the metric system.

I've used military time since 2008 and haven't looked back, to the annoyance of almost everyone else.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Code:
import-module C:\Users\David\Downloads\WASP\WASP.dll
Select-Window chrome | while ($true) { Send-Click }
new problem,
The term 'while' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program
. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try a
gain.
@ Helsong Helsong you are actually ruining my life, and my cookie clicker speedrun.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cookie+clicker+auto

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
rofl some dumbass on tumblr tricked thousands of people into thinking some company who was sending out letters to hire people (admittedly, theyre one of those companies that make you sell **** like Avon), was a trick into kidnapping and trafficking people

CORY

wut
BRoomer
On topic of pizza: if you have a Grimaldi's near you, you can get a straight up large pizza, one topping, for free on your birthday.

**** is legit. Just go sign up for it on their website and they email you the coupon about a week before and it's good for about a week after.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Speaking of pizza @ Soft Serve Soft Serve just ordered a pizza for me despite being on opposite coasts.

It will be here in about 35 minutes will update with pics.

Last edited:
Top Bottom